Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11958

    From one sky to another

    So yesterday I tried to go see the sky I linked in my first post, had some initial contact with her. Tried to set something up and never got a response again. Since I was already out I decided to try the sky that has a classified ad here. She was still located on brook rd with a blonde lady, which I assume from other people's comments is Vikki. I got comfortable and she started a nice BBBJ all the while my hands got to roam around. After a while I wanted to take her from behind and that kitty was tight when I went in. Half way through I wanted to see her ride and just like blundy's experience she rode me to the finish line with ease. I will probably repeat when I am closer to the area she stays in.

  2. #11957

    The one I like is Ashley 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    About the Ashleys. But is Ashley 2 . Ashley W. ? She's the one I'd like to see again.
    She is from Hopewell. Prettiest damn thing. And small too.

    Old salt you are good. You hAve Ashely 1 new phone then? Have changed number since we meet last time.

  3. #11956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    You are Correct

    Ashley 2 is Ashley W. I believe she is still seeing clients, but staying UTR. My last discussion with her she was still suffering from a case of GPS, so I did not partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    About the Ashleys. But is Ashley 2 . Ashley W. ? She's the one I'd like to see again.

  4. #11955

    I must have a mental block

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Ashley 1 is back from vacation, Ashley 2 is keeping her head down, Ashley 3 (B) may be going on vacation, Ashley 5 (Bella) is advertising on a regular basis.

    Don't bother blowing up my inbox for further details, I've said all I'm prepared to say for now.
    About the Ashleys. But is Ashley 2 . Ashley W. ? She's the one I'd like to see again.

  5. #11954

    Maddy

    I met Maddy on Tuesday. For those of you who have seen Jasminethis is her roommate. Bottom line up front: I liked her but given the choice I'd see Jasmine instead. Maddy performed well but put zero effort into her appearance (Jasmine always has on some lingerie). BBBJ was pretty decent and DFK is on the table if you're into that. She rode me cowgirl and didn't seem to be too comfortable taking the dick that way. Jasmine rides like a champ. Price was same: . 6 for a qv. I'd say she's probably worth seeing at that price but only if her roomie is busy.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/385168139954

    One comment about the houseit smells of smoke and weed so if that's an issue bring a different shirt or be prepared to leave smelling like it.

  6. #11953

    Ashley status

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Is smoke gone for good? And anyword on Ashley are I assume she is on state vacation.

    Thanks.
    Ashley 1 is back from vacation, Ashley 2 is keeping her head down, Ashley 3 (B) may be going on vacation, Ashley 5 (Bella) is advertising on a regular basis.

    Don't bother blowing up my inbox for further details, I've said all I'm prepared to say for now.

  7. #11952

    Rubratings

    https://richmond.rubratings.com/100174

    First experience with her was pretty good but I recently had a second experience and it was extremely rushed, lack luster effort. Prepaid 160. Pictures are not her but sort of accurate. She is extremely skinny with no boobs. Good news is she showed up to my hotel on-time but I won't repeat.

    Stay safe,

    NT.

  8. #11951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Check out Zasu Knight.

    She lets you take vids of.

    Your session.
    I've seen her before. Very laid back and had a great time. My schedule just hasn't worked out to see her lately. Comes through the area every couple of months.

  9. #11950

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Is smoke gone for good? And anyword on Ashley are I assume she is on state vacation.

    Thanks.
    I think smoke grey is gone. I haven't heard back from her in awhile.

  10. #11949

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    She is a bargain and less weight (and very good) compared to some others around.

    Like.

    https://www.thegentlemansdream.com/home

    And.

    http://kmva.ch/
    OK, those two are expensive and overweight. I'll pass. However, I am interested in this Lynn person.

  11. #11948

    SMOKE GREY? AND OR ASHLEY are

    Is smoke gone for good? And anyword on Ashley are I assume she is on state vacation.

    Thanks.

  12. #11947
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Masha

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Check out her too late Masha. I've seen both, Masha is the better of the two in my opinion.
    Meant room mate.

  13. #11946

    Korrie

    Can any one share Korrie's number?

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #11945
    Quote Originally Posted by CheqsOut  [View Original Post]
    Started the day reaching out to Korrie. She actually answered and we set a time. Then she asked me to take her downtown. So I picked her up and we ride down to the clinic. She starts nodding out on the ride. Starts to make sense she is going to get her methadone by where we end up. I settle for a car date in the parking lot. She's a nice girl. Nice body. Damage was a hundo.

    Then Scarlette hits me up. I have only gotten head from her as she is really good and works hard for it. For eighty I set up a time at her new spot. Much better than the motel. It took me forever to blast off. Like 10 minutes of her working hard. She is a champ. Finally busted and thanked her with a tip.
    Haven't been able to connect with Korrie, Scarlett's head game is spectacular! You just made me text her cause Jackie is tied up / unavailable! Really wanted to dream with Korrie. Oh well, I'll just call Scarlett Korrie! LOL!

  15. #11944
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jillian-...richmond-12019

    If you like MILF porn stars, I've seen a few of her videos.
    Check out her too late Masha. I've seen both, Masha is the better of the two in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape