Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,411 to 25,425 of 37368
-
10-03-19 17:41 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 116From one sky to another
So yesterday I tried to go see the sky I linked in my first post, had some initial contact with her. Tried to set something up and never got a response again. Since I was already out I decided to try the sky that has a classified ad here. She was still located on brook rd with a blonde lady, which I assume from other people's comments is Vikki. I got comfortable and she started a nice BBBJ all the while my hands got to roam around. After a while I wanted to take her from behind and that kitty was tight when I went in. Half way through I wanted to see her ride and just like blundy's experience she rode me to the finish line with ease. I will probably repeat when I am closer to the area she stays in.
-
10-03-19 17:10 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 889The one I like is Ashley 4
She is from Hopewell. Prettiest damn thing. And small too.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Old salt you are good. You hAve Ashely 1 new phone then? Have changed number since we meet last time.
-
10-03-19 16:56 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 653You are Correct
Ashley 2 is Ashley W. I believe she is still seeing clients, but staying UTR. My last discussion with her she was still suffering from a case of GPS, so I did not partake.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 16:27 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 581I must have a mental block
About the Ashleys. But is Ashley 2 . Ashley W. ? She's the one I'd like to see again.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 16:22 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 88Maddy
I met Maddy on Tuesday. For those of you who have seen Jasminethis is her roommate. Bottom line up front: I liked her but given the choice I'd see Jasmine instead. Maddy performed well but put zero effort into her appearance (Jasmine always has on some lingerie). BBBJ was pretty decent and DFK is on the table if you're into that. She rode me cowgirl and didn't seem to be too comfortable taking the dick that way. Jasmine rides like a champ. Price was same: . 6 for a qv. I'd say she's probably worth seeing at that price but only if her roomie is busy.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/385168139954
One comment about the houseit smells of smoke and weed so if that's an issue bring a different shirt or be prepared to leave smelling like it.
-
10-03-19 15:35 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 694Ashley status
Ashley 1 is back from vacation, Ashley 2 is keeping her head down, Ashley 3 (B) may be going on vacation, Ashley 5 (Bella) is advertising on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
Don't bother blowing up my inbox for further details, I've said all I'm prepared to say for now.
-
10-03-19 14:37 #11952Senior Member

Posts: 455Rubratings
https://richmond.rubratings.com/100174
First experience with her was pretty good but I recently had a second experience and it was extremely rushed, lack luster effort. Prepaid 160. Pictures are not her but sort of accurate. She is extremely skinny with no boobs. Good news is she showed up to my hotel on-time but I won't repeat.
Stay safe,
NT.
-
10-03-19 14:34 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 312I've seen her before. Very laid back and had a great time. My schedule just hasn't worked out to see her lately. Comes through the area every couple of months.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 14:18 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 94Smoke
I think smoke grey is gone. I haven't heard back from her in awhile.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 14:09 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 455Ouch
OK, those two are expensive and overweight. I'll pass. However, I am interested in this Lynn person.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 13:51 #11948Banned Member

Posts: 90SMOKE GREY? AND OR ASHLEY are
Is smoke gone for good? And anyword on Ashley are I assume she is on state vacation.
Thanks.
-
10-03-19 13:07 #11947I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Masha
Meant room mate.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 12:53 #11946Regular Member

Posts: 14Korrie
Can any one share Korrie's number?
Thanks in advance!
-
10-03-19 12:23 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 165Haven't been able to connect with Korrie, Scarlett's head game is spectacular! You just made me text her cause Jackie is tied up / unavailable! Really wanted to dream with Korrie. Oh well, I'll just call Scarlett Korrie! LOL!
Originally Posted by CheqsOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 11:11 #11944I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Jillian
Check out her too late Masha. I've seen both, Masha is the better of the two in my opinion.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





