Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 8578
-
10-05-19 09:10 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 193Victoria toftt
My review,
Originally Posted by Eland
[View Original Post]
Some were asking about this girl, so I went to see her. You should go see her and thank me later! She is the girl in the pic and looks better in person. Safe clean neighborhood and was very welcoming. Gives a great massage with skilled technique. Clean sheets on the table, nice relaxing music and I left happy. Rates are comparable to any AMP and service as well. I'll be back.
-
10-05-19 05:23 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 47Mistress Pris
Has anyone had any experience with this new lady? She has only been advertising in this area for about a week. If those pics are real I am willing to TOFTT.
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/152210
-
10-04-19 11:40 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 1455Eva
Does anyone know if Eva is still in the business? She's Hispanic, nice bolt ons, big ass. She worked at CTS, in Dilworth, and out of 2 residential places. I've lost contact and I'd love to see her again. Last I remember, she was going to school.
-
10-04-19 11:31 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 1455SunKissed
She isn't older, prob her late 20's.
Originally Posted by GiapMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 11:46 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 151Looking for a new Indie
Thanks for that, I've been wanting to book her for a while now and you just made me change my mind.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
Gina was my go to, she has moved a little too far from me, (by the same logic) Amber is also too far. I saw Kim recently and it was ok. She has a great personality but the massage was below my expectations and a little pricey for the time I received.
The Chinese on Tyvola has also gone downhill.
If anyone can recommend a GOOD massage + Fun / Sensual non Robotic ending (I am ok with limited menu) on the South side of CLT in a rented Office space, please PM.
I'd love to find the new Gina in my side of Town.
I feel like I am running out of options around here.
-
10-03-19 11:00 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 781Indra
I sent you information pm on how to find her. Did you not get it?
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 07:28 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 59Ok. Sorry for being so short with words. I tried searching using"Indra" and. Still nothing came out. Really nothing. Despite your advice based on past experiences (I guess). I am still eager to give it a try- if I will find her.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 21:30 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 267I was once under Indra trying and had a good bit come out. Guess I was just backed up needing some. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
Sorry dude, you just left that wide open for me.
-
10-02-19 20:14 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 59I am not sure about the provider's name. Tried under Indra and nothing came out.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 20:12 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 872Well. ?
How did it go?
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 19:52 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 781Maybe try Rubratings.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 15:49 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 152Trying her out
She lives 5 minutes from me so made an appt and will be trying her out today. I will let everyone know if she is down for fun or not.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:26 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 59Can you please provide the ad link or any contact info?
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
Thank you so much!
-
10-02-19 09:54 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 1205Same result for me.
I visited her a few months ago. Felt safe and no drama. I didn't ask or hint at anything else.
Originally Posted by Eland
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 08:11 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 867Where?
Where on CL should one search to find massage therapists?
Originally Posted by Eland
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




