Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8578
-
10-02-19 08:06 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 7335If she is licensed she is probably just playing it safe. If you make the first move to let her know it is okay or ask I bet you can at least get a happy ending. Just be polite and discreet about it. Maybe a slight brush of her legs or tits or something. I wouldn't expect a full menu and you may have to build a little trust first.
Originally Posted by Eland
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 22:50 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 38Victoria
Came across this girl via a craigslist ad, I saw her and got a very good pro massage, full draping, later I came across her ad on stg, I don't know if anything is available but the pictures seem to suggest otherwise.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/434265348650
-
09-27-19 08:13 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 270Indra
Very safe location. She has pets, so if you have pet allergies (small dogs), beware. Her menu varies. I seemed to hit it off with her right away. First visit included BBBJ. After a few visits, it included FIV and DATY. I'm not into bigger girls but will never turn down p*ssy. She does not do FS. Her bath scrub is nice though (a little awkward as she joins you). As far as massage itself, one of the best I've had. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Wildcat86
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 22:32 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 81Recommendations please!
Hey brothers,
I am from Atlanta going to visit Charlotte and stay tomorrow / Friday night. I wanted some recommendations from why'all for indies that give a LEGIT massage with happy ending. I appreciate the help and will definitely help out if you ever visit ATL.
Thanks,
Griz.
-
09-26-19 16:40 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 449She is a short BBW. Got an eastern european accent. She has different levels. I can't see her that often because I usually go for the 90 min session which is $$. That includes a bath, and a massage. You will get an excellent massage. You will also get a fair amount of "energy work" too, which is essentially holding her hands over different parts of your body. I did not get anything more than that for the first 3 sessions. It wasn't until after that, that she felt comfortable with me for more. It is in her home in a very safe area.
Originally Posted by JumboNiner1
[View Original Post]
I think I have heard some say they got more than a happy ending.
As always, YMMV, and she may charge more now, and hold the price for long-timers like me.
-
09-26-19 10:53 #4058Regular Member

Posts: 9University area!
Any info on this post would be appreciated!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/812739479019
-
09-25-19 20:54 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 153Indra menu
What's her menu / sessions like? I can't really plan that far in advance for Gina (even though her service is amazing), so wondering if they're on par with each other?
Originally Posted by Wildcat86
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 10:10 #4056Regular Member

Posts: 18Lily
No, I don't think so.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 20:02 #4055Regular Member

Posts: 12She is early 30's, 5' 10", a little extra padding.
Originally Posted by TwistedFace
[View Original Post]
But not BBW, ass =B, tits= full C cup all natural.
Massage is excellent, ending always happy, has.
Never been a clock watcher with me. $1. 2 hr is.
Advertised I usually drop $2.
-
09-23-19 16:55 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 270Indra
I really doubt it was Gina. She is booked solid and probably would not have the time to go there for a 3-way, but who knows? You need 7-10 days to book a date with Gina. Especially now that she doesn't have her old place any more. I think her "work" days are limited now (not 7 days a week like before).
Originally Posted by Wildcat86
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 12:40 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 449Indra
Saw her recently. Excellent massage and ending as usual. She said the she had a client come in with another woman for a 3-way session. Not sure who massaged who, but she said the woman does massage also. Indra wanted her contact info b / c I think She wanted an appointment with her, herself. Anyone know who it was? I would imagine you'd have to pay both for the experience. I'm curious as to who. I was thinking Gina maybe, but I haven't been able to see her in months.
-
09-23-19 12:38 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 872Brandi
Anybody seen her in the last week? I'm considering that experience again. Just checking to see if she's still legit.
-
09-22-19 16:34 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 1095She can be both challenging to reach and setup an appointment. I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 09:20 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 207More Info
Can you give us more info please. How old is she? Body build / looks and what the typical damage is. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KTA70
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 14:41 #4049Regular Member

Posts: 12She is legit! I have been seeing her on the regular.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
Every time I'm in town over the last 3 months.
Clean, great massage and menu gets better when.
She knows you after a few visits.
Not sure about others but I recommend.












Reply With Quote




