Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 572 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4078

    Victoria toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Eland  [View Original Post]
    Came across this girl via a craigslist ad, I saw her and got a very good pro massage, full draping, later I came across her ad on stg, I don't know if anything is available but the pictures seem to suggest otherwise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/434265348650
    My review,

    Some were asking about this girl, so I went to see her. You should go see her and thank me later! She is the girl in the pic and looks better in person. Safe clean neighborhood and was very welcoming. Gives a great massage with skilled technique. Clean sheets on the table, nice relaxing music and I left happy. Rates are comparable to any AMP and service as well. I'll be back.

  2. #4077

    Mistress Pris

    Has anyone had any experience with this new lady? She has only been advertising in this area for about a week. If those pics are real I am willing to TOFTT.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/152210

  3. #4076

    Eva

    Does anyone know if Eva is still in the business? She's Hispanic, nice bolt ons, big ass. She worked at CTS, in Dilworth, and out of 2 residential places. I've lost contact and I'd love to see her again. Last I remember, she was going to school.

  4. #4075

    SunKissed

    She isn't older, prob her late 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiapMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that, I've been wanting to book her for a while now and you just made me change my mind.

    Gina was my go to, she has moved a little too far from me, (by the same logic) Amber is also too far. I saw Kim recently and it was ok. She has a great personality but the massage was below my expectations and a little pricey for the time I received.

    The Chinese on Tyvola has also gone downhill.

    If anyone can recommend a GOOD massage + Fun / Sensual non Robotic ending (I am ok with limited menu) on the South side of CLT in a rented Office space, please PM.

    I'd love to find the new Gina in my side of Town.

    I feel like I am running out of options around here.

  5. #4074

    Looking for a new Indie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed many times here. My experience was kinda blah and seems consistent with other reviews. It isn't her in the pics but she still has a pretty nice body. A little older. Starts with a short and weak body rub. Finishes with a robotic HJ. She allows touching but has zero reaction to being touched. I won't repeat.
    Thanks for that, I've been wanting to book her for a while now and you just made me change my mind.

    Gina was my go to, she has moved a little too far from me, (by the same logic) Amber is also too far. I saw Kim recently and it was ok. She has a great personality but the massage was below my expectations and a little pricey for the time I received.

    The Chinese on Tyvola has also gone downhill.

    If anyone can recommend a GOOD massage + Fun / Sensual non Robotic ending (I am ok with limited menu) on the South side of CLT in a rented Office space, please PM.

    I'd love to find the new Gina in my side of Town.

    I feel like I am running out of options around here.

  6. #4073

    Indra

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Sorry for being so short with words. I tried searching using"Indra" and. Still nothing came out. Really nothing. Despite your advice based on past experiences (I guess). I am still eager to give it a try- if I will find her.
    I sent you information pm on how to find her. Did you not get it?

  7. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    I was once under Indra trying and had a good bit come out. Guess I was just backed up needing some. LOL.

    Sorry dude, you just left that wide open for me.
    Ok. Sorry for being so short with words. I tried searching using"Indra" and. Still nothing came out. Really nothing. Despite your advice based on past experiences (I guess). I am still eager to give it a try- if I will find her.

  8. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about the provider's name. Tried under Indra and nothing came out.
    I was once under Indra trying and had a good bit come out. Guess I was just backed up needing some. LOL.

    Sorry dude, you just left that wide open for me.

  9. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try Rubratings.
    I am not sure about the provider's name. Tried under Indra and nothing came out.

  10. #4069

    Well. ?

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKing  [View Original Post]
    She lives 5 minutes from me so made an appt and will be trying her out today. I will let everyone know if she is down for fun or not.

  11. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide the ad link or any contact info?

    Thank you so much!
    Maybe try Rubratings.

  12. #4067

    Trying her out

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I visited her a few months ago. Felt safe and no drama. I didn't ask or hint at anything else.
    She lives 5 minutes from me so made an appt and will be trying her out today. I will let everyone know if she is down for fun or not.

  13. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    Very safe location. She has pets, so if you have pet allergies (small dogs), beware. Her menu varies. I seemed to hit it off with her right away. First visit included BBBJ. After a few visits, it included FIV and DATY. I'm not into bigger girls but will never turn down p*ssy. She does not do FS. Her bath scrub is nice though (a little awkward as she joins you). As far as massage itself, one of the best I've had. YMMV.
    Can you please provide the ad link or any contact info?

    Thank you so much!

  14. #4065

    Same result for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eland  [View Original Post]
    Came across this girl via a craigslist ad, I saw her and got a very good pro massage, full draping, later I came across her ad on stg, I don't know if anything is available but the pictures seem to suggest otherwise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/434265348650
    I visited her a few months ago. Felt safe and no drama. I didn't ask or hint at anything else.

  15. #4064

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eland  [View Original Post]
    Came across this girl via a craigslist ad, I saw her and got a very good pro massage, full draping, later I came across her ad on stg, I don't know if anything is available but the pictures seem to suggest otherwise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/434265348650
    Where on CL should one search to find massage therapists?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape