Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 10966
-
10-05-19 15:53 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 379Banned
I got banned the other day. I was chatting with someone on SA and she asked me if I was ok with PPM. I responded with an affirmative and one hour later I was banned. I knew right after I shouldn't have responded or asked her to take it offline. I did not and will not contact SA support to get back on. This time around on SA has been pretty bad with all the GPS and flakes. The girl that contacted me was from the south shore and said she was a nurse which is probably BS because so many of them say they are nurses or students.
If you want to stay on SA, avoid responding to messages that have certain phrases like PPM or any mention of money.
-
10-04-19 21:03 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 46Sorry I just get frustrated, was burned before as was friend who I recommended. Nothing against her, I thought she was pretty genuine, after a few lackluster and pricey meetings I'm just surprised is still open. All the best to her and those who visit.
.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 19:49 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 257Joe1223 - what you say sounds indeed right.
Now, continuing my adventures on SA, two more Acute GPS examples:
https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1
She asked for $400, and going unui details she says she doesn't do Greek, only CFS and BBBJ. She also wanted me to book a hotel room in Nashua area. I obviously refused, she stated acusing me for wasting her time and blocked me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/58686...4-2912600fc336
Everything covered, no Greek, asking for 300 per meet. I wonder if she really looks like her pics.
-
10-04-19 17:31 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 650If you only want to know about BBFS but don't plan on repeating you may strike out more than not. My last three girls were all covered the first couple visits but once they warmed up it's all BB now. One took a little longer but she is ok with it now. Plan on using a cover and just see where it goes but remember your probably not the only one visiting that thang.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
One of my girls has a bf so I hardly see her knowing that she is already being pounded. The other two, one is a 23 yo single mom and doesn't have time to date so I go crazy with her and I have a college girl that says she is consumed with sports and class work so she has limited traffic also, I think?? Either way we all started with a cover and then they became optional after a few repeats.
Not sure if I would do a 1 hit wonder uncovered but that's on you. Most of these girls are open to discuss what they like especially after a few visits. The single mom has me choking her now and doggie is is favorite and usually cums every time. The only problem is she won't go below $300 and I usually don't ever do that amount. I found once they get a feel for you and are more relaxed after a few visits, then the real fun can start. All you got to do is talk to them and treat them better than a SW. IMHO.
-
10-04-19 14:47 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 1731JayRyder, are you her "EX"?
JayRyder, you have 9 posts on the Board. Seven (7) of them deal with undisclosed warnings regarding Olivia aka Olive aka Jenni. What is up with that?
Perhaps you will feel better if you just let it all out, and post it on the Board.
Originally Posted by JayRyder99
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 14:19 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 338Services
I usually just say what do you like in terms of bedroom stuff. And either they tell you (oh my some of the sh at t girls have said to me) or they won't tell you anything which means it may be time to move on.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 09:20 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 602Saw her Once
Skipped the M&G nonsense and went to her studio for a "massage".
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
She actually gave a decent rub which transitioned to CFS pretty easily. Body is prune-ish, Bush is hippy chick full and I never repeated.
-
10-04-19 09:10 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 137OliveTree
Can't vouch for age, but does have two kids. She initiated contact. Kind of weird in that she picked a place and wanted to disguise the conversation, but still hit it off. Went back to her work place for a bit of fun. I couldn't function with FS, but got a jackhammer HJ. Not a fan of the full Bush, hygiene, and hers is definitely full. 2nd time was pretty much the same. No DFK, says its too intimate. Then a few days later she called and wanted me to buy her supper in MetroWest at 7 because she had a massage an appointment close by at 9. WTF. Bored and selfish for cash with lackluster service and most likely high volume.
Originally Posted by JayRyder99
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 03:53 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 161Instagram
The last one for 1 k can be found on Instagram. From her posts and the people who follow her looks to be a high maintenance party girl.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 22:32 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 257How do you ask services
Here is a question that's been bothering me: how do you ask SA girls for what they'll agree to do in bed?
Personally, I ask them what are their boundaries in intimacy, some go for it and get into details, while most argue that they don't discuss this ("I'm not a prostitute") , or they go generic ("I am open, but nothing crazy" How do you push the subject? And especially, how do you ask for BBFS? (I'm not sure I want to do this, but just wondering).
All girls that wanted to get into details were clear about CFS only.
-
10-03-19 22:05 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 46Buyer beware
Far from 34, known to bring kids and keep outside room, bored and selfish for cash. Buyer beware and. Beware
.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 19:33 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 338Back on SA
My ballpark is 2-350 per meet. For 350 I expect them to host for multiple hours, MSOG, and everything raw. Whenever I detect GPS I just say well good luck to you I hope you find what you're looking for. I know I say this all the time but the ratio of people on SA is 4:1 in our favor. And I'm sure there's only a handful of dudes willing to pay north of 300-350 on here.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel though. Good stuff.
-
10-03-19 10:47 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 1731Oliviatree22
Met this one recently. Nice lady. 34, 5'1, masseuse / yoga instructor, full Bush, sexy body. Met at neutral site first. Normal person. Comfortable in her own skin.
I had messaged her 3-4 weeks earlier, but didn't hear back from her until recently. She has been reviewed here under CL and also escorts sections. Nice time, but not that into it. Here are her links to SA and WYP. I think the WYP profile is new. I also attached an earlier review from this site.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-06084a0afd36 (Olivetree22).
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BG8Vb5KERpY9VG (Olive).
Originally Posted by OldJarHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 08:11 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 117Add "Unviewed" to your filters. Click on some profiles you see a lot, even if you don't want to message them. This will start weeding out the ones constantly online.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:39 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 257Back on SA
Couldn't let you guys have all the fun, so I got back on SA. Haven't been there in couple years.
A lot of non sense. And I mean a lot.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b4aff...e-562becad2a44
This one asks to meet every two weeks and an allowance of 700 for every meet. For the sake of fun, I asked her what if we meet every week for 350. She replied she wouldn't do it for such a low number. Go figure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1
This one asks for 500 per meet, but will make an exception for me and go for 400. No kidding.
https://www.seeking.com/member/814bc...f-085c127a8444
And finally, this one wants 1000 per meet. WTF?











Reply With Quote





