Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,541 to 24,555 of 30787
-
10-03-19 14:50 #6247Banned Member

Posts: 354Yeah, think I missed them. Was hoping I caught them in the middle of staff rotation but I think I just missed out.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
I always text first and give it ten or fifteen minutes, if no reply I then try calling. I never got any reply to texts or calls that day. Still feeling the need, maybe next week I'll have better luck.
-
10-03-19 13:43 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 112You the real MVP. I had bee texting her for an outcall cause I didn't trust she wasn't LEO / robbery and she kept going dark so I gave up.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
I'll definitely go see now, especially for those prices.
-
10-03-19 13:07 #6245Senior Member

Posts: 180Here is Raleigh link.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...5137/1/1550204
-
10-03-19 13:02 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 525Agreed
Had lots of good dreams there.
Med.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 13:02 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 180https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/4...2613/1/1590566
Originally Posted by BigBoy616
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 13:00 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 180I've seen her 3 times. She's sweet.
Originally Posted by BigBoy616
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 10:54 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 869Dylan Bleu.
What did your colleague say? I can never find any details on these tantra providers and have always been interested if the menu is open.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 08:47 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 109Questions
Guys, is there any news on mic check Renee? If not is there any currently in the game that get really sloppy, take it rough in the skull and rim? Yeah I like it all, LOL. Headed your way soon, feel free to pm.
-
10-02-19 23:59 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 330I tried texting her earlier but no response.
Originally Posted by BigBoy616
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 21:18 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 300I have always had good luck with that location. Probably some of the best to choose from there.
Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 21:12 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 80Bianca
She has EA comments but I don't trust those. Has anyone dove in? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...148/9549981304.
-
10-02-19 20:41 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 80Looks like the link doesn't work anymore
Can you PM info? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 20:41 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 265Agreed! I mean those are some fantastic tits!
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
🤪129322;129322;.
-
10-02-19 20:21 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 513Roxie
She's good to go. Pics are her. No rush. Not even qv. She's kind sweet nice. Wants to please. She's off Capital not best location but I go daytime. BBBJ to start. No CIM. DATY. Wet. Bad knee so she doesn't like to ride but showed me what the view is in RCG. Awesome. But all other positions good to go. She's cool. I have repeated.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...1/719255953311
-
10-02-19 18:08 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 458Robbers
Dam shame she IS HOT.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





