Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6219

    Wth

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Thought sum of you would enjoy this lovely lady 🤣129315;129315;. Get it while it's hot. She's posting on Skip.

    http://www.pornhub.com/model/candycastle
    Coming to Raleigh next week. Hope there are better options than that there. I can't imagine ever being desperate enough to spend money on that service.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  2. #6218

    Candy.

    Thought sum of you would enjoy this lovely lady 🤣129315;129315;. Get it while it's hot. She's posting on Skip.

    http://www.pornhub.com/model/candycastle

  3. #6217

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeK  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/756308852286

    I asked her about the location, she sent me a hotel which is 5 mins walking distance from a police station.

    I declined.

    Hope someone can prove me wrong.
    Out of curiosity I decided to contact her since I was in the mood for some Latin flavor all while keeping this in mind. She was responsive, same original first message that I received from Lola so they probably are together. Anyway, it seemed as though she was hard up for money and was up for anything. Took that with a grain of salt though. What got me was how detailed she was talking about everything. There was no beating around the Bush with her descriptions and was very straight forward about the purpose behind any $. With her being that close to Uncle, it was a hard pass for me. Be careful out there.

  4. #6216

    Aries

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Rev Aries.

    https://escortalligator.com.sananton...post/36996146/

    I saw this one when she was in Raleigh. Saw a review on Charlotte board so I figured what the hell. She delivered at 250 roses for hr. Good BBBJ with lots of spit and DT action. We did MISH, CG, K9 and a COF finish.
    Sure about that link? Girl in San Antonio.

  5. #6215

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSky00  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Vicky here: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/207687072639.

    But then she's here on reddit as April: https://www.reddit.com/user/aprilredhead/.

    Texted, no response from her.

    Was in the hobby for a while, took a break and I'm back. Forgot password bla bla bla from last time, was a senior member.
    Those pictures are definitely that reddit users pics. There is nothing on that that reddit account that signifies financial woes and keeps alluding to a happy marriage. I would seriously doubt that poster on STG is legitimate.

  6. #6214
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgca2003  [View Original Post]
    My bad. It was the Double Tree, not Garden.

    I can't recall what site I saw it one but this may help: 9 t29-xxx-4026.
    Can you PM me the number?

    Searched 4026 on both STG and EA, found nothing.

  7. #6213

    My bad. Not Garden

    My bad. It was the Double Tree, not Garden.

    I can't recall what site I saw it one but this may help: 9 t29-xxx-4026.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasGrandy  [View Original Post]
    Lgca2003,

    Can you provide a couple of links?

    I searched skipthegames with keyword Garden and found nothing.

    Without links it's just a cool story. I'd love to know which ones to avoid.

    Last 4 digits works, since numbers seem consistent with these folks.

  8. #6212

    Rev Aries

    Rev Aries.

    https://escortalligator.com.sananton...post/36996146/

    I saw this one when she was in Raleigh. Saw a review on Charlotte board so I figured what the hell. She delivered at 250 roses for hr. Good BBBJ with lots of spit and DT action. We did MISH, CG, K9 and a COF finish.

  9. #6211

    Rev Daddy's Petite Asian

    Rev Daddy's Petite Asian.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/864948869348

    Its the girl in the pictures. She's the real deal. Goes by Ava. Just like her ad says 5 ft tall 105 lbs. Spinner. She gives a mean BBBJ lots of spit and tongue action and she pays attention to the boys. She can ride both CG and RCG and lets you go deep in MISH. Finished in K9. Damage 150 roses for hh. She said she plans to come the area periodically. Run don't walk.

  10. #6210

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeK  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/756308852286

    I asked her about the location, she sent me a hotel which is 5 mins walking distance from a police station.

    I declined.

    Hope someone can prove me wrong.
    If she have you an address on Spring Forrest, that's where she is. Works with Lulu.

  11. #6209

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her this time around?

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1569715328153
    Total waste of time and money. Too bad. Nice little spinner body but doesn't know what she's doing. Is a rubber holder and 0 personality.

  12. #6208

    Not Sure about this

    Here is the link.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/756308852286

    I asked her about the location, she sent me a hotel which is 5 mins walking distance from a police station.

    I declined.

    Hope someone can prove me wrong.

  13. #6207

    Confused.

    Goes by Vicky here: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/207687072639.

    But then she's here on reddit as April: https://www.reddit.com/user/aprilredhead/.

    Texted, no response from her.

    Was in the hobby for a while, took a break and I'm back. Forgot password bla bla bla from last time, was a senior member.

  14. #6206

    She's on reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report on this one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Vicky
    Well, the person in the photos is real: https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewild/co...y_is_made_for/.

    I did an image search and it looks like she is posting nudes on reddit. Not sure if she is actually posting in our area.

  15. #6205

    Tried as well asians

    Tried the Asian in WF several times as well. Believe the ad is old but still auto-posting. Part of the fun with this group. Probably some new action in the RTP area.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Most Asians do best with texts. Works for me 99% of the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape