Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 7193
-
10-04-19 19:36 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 16Nice girl, very simple meet. Nice townhouse.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
Completely clean and hospitable. Tbh, she was probably the most put together SB I have met, and I have met quite a few.
Damage was $$. Not sure it was worth it, except if there is more value in safety.
Just an absolutely normal person, but happens to want to be a SB.
Rack are bolt ons, but not terrible. Just not my thing.
Not a porn star in bed, but not a prude.
Nipples have heart tats.
Literally like living in a decent neighborhood and walking next door to bang the single girl who lives there and is a tad thick. Not be for sure, but not thin.
Hope all this made sense.
I will try and post a review of a number of the girls on Seeking that I have seen.
Will I repeat? Meh.
But, I have seen a handful of the top ladies on Seeking and still see them time to time, so maybe not.
Would see these ladies first:
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd521...5-1df80bb7b6a1
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3cf4...1-1f7f734b6ab6
https://www.seeking.com/member/4348a...5-f1676de668da
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1f11...9-db65aa71d357
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2266...5-7310d0b1fd40
All are very attractive and fun if you take the time to get to know them.
Hope this helps.
Be safe!
-
10-04-19 10:58 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 628Jennyez91
-
10-04-19 10:14 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 483Classy Chicks
I love it when a woman calls herself classy. I get an image of a watermelon with a bouffant hairdo, mismatched nails and flowery blouses over spandex pants in high heels.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 08:42 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 109ShortStackGoddess
Anybody know where ShortStackGoddess went? I was still in contact for a while but haven't heard from her in a long time. PMs would be great.
-
10-02-19 21:42 #3589Regular Member

Posts: 16Fwiw
Standard mom looks, works hard to make up for being a 4, but even with all that effort, still can't get exciting about parking your Beer in a 4 car garage. And it's a pretty fat Beemer. Like punching smoke.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
Nice as hell, but an odd duck and constantly texting since she is on disability or something. Finally just had to ghost her.
Met many ladies on Seeking. She has the word 'avoid' under her number so I don't forget and strike up a convo.
Way better uses of my time like punching myself in the face with a bat.
-
10-02-19 18:57 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 207Arkah
No she wants a minimum 1 k a month to meet no ppm she's high class never met up with her.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 10:47 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 341Love it
I love that site and have had the opportunity to me some lovely peeps. I was curious about what sort of damage one can expect to pay for a ppm?
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 10:35 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 628LOL, watch out
This ***** will boil your rabbit. You can see it in her eyes.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 10:31 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 405Older
I have met her twice, she is actually 54 or 55 year old. Great set of tits and fairly good looking for her age, overall the body is sort of on the frumpy side, but again when you take her age into consideration it isn't bad, submissive in the sack but does tend to whine a bit, especially about her financial situation and of course she will expect you to solve all those financial problems by "loaning" her the money and of course once again, she will promise to pay you back. She will follow up with you about you sexually "used her" and abandoned her after she fulfilled your needs. Somehow, she seems to forget the simple fact that she is a prostitute, plain & simple. I actually felt sorry for her, but she had way to many problems for me to solve, just thinking about them made me dizzy. Good for one time, but make sure the number you gave her is a burner and that you have the ability to block her if needed.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 10:11 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 126Love this site.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2413e...6-7836d80dd4af
Been in contact with her off and on for a few weeks, but not meeting up was a lack of availability primarily on my part. Se did seem to run hot and cold between rushing to meet "today" followed up by "I don't know when". She started calling over the weekend both during the day and at night, no message left, just missed calls. Talked to her yesterday and got the feeling that she's at least a half bubble off from level headed. Searched the list this morning and that would indeed appear to be the case. I should have done it sooner. I love this site.
UPDATE: my memory obviously sucks... I posted about her on here last year. Same end result LOL.
-
10-01-19 23:29 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 443Spot on
I've seen her 3 times over the past few months. Damage was $$ not $$. 5. But she's a very eager participant, very GFE and seemed to enjoy it. Almost like she was auditioning for a larger role. When you factor in that she came straight to my place each time, never had to do the drinks / dinner thing first. It's cheaper than many others for $. 5. I thought she looked vey similar to pics. I'd grade her at a 7-8 depending on the day. Her tits look better in the pics, chalk that up to padded bras. Otherwise everything is spot on.
Originally Posted by Mlmlkab
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 16:17 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 443Allythewolf89
Anyone got any info on this one? Playing the busy, professional, single mom card, but wants a PPM and has decent comms, just want to know the 411 if any is out there before I pull the trigger.
https://www.seeking.com/member/01324...5-52f7dc1c7576
-
10-01-19 09:46 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 2027MommaKitty98
Fake, gives you a link to go 'register' to see her photos. I didn't do it immediately, she blocked me a few minutes later without me even responding.
Here's the site she sends you to: https://onlyfans.com/u12697199.
-
09-28-19 22:45 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 1054Yup, she tried that with me too. Funny thing is I had spoke with her about a month or so earlier when she had a different account / pic. We swapped numbers and texted, I got her to show me her titties. I wasnt too excited so I ghosted her. Then about a month ago I hit her up not knowing it was her since she had a new account and a new pic. We chat and she tries to do the cash app thing for pics and vids. I politely decline. Then the other day she initiates contact, just like you and gave me the birthday line. Apparently she didn't remember me from a month earlier. And def didn't remember me for a few months back, anyway she hits me up and I tell her straight up, meet and greet, cash only. She agrees and gives me her number, I go to text her from my google voice and she's already in there, along with her titties. LOL. I said, WTF. Since I wanted a quick blow and go.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 11:40 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 933Daytime fun
She initiated contact with this long message about it being her birthday and if I was looking for fun. When I asked were she looking for an actual meet and greet or just an online arrangement she said she was extremely busy and that she was interested in online. I told her I'll pass. Normally when they initiate contact with these long messages they just want to sell pics or vids. Maybe I'll give it another try. I was inches away from blocking her.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





