Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 500 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5516

    Heather ally Cynthia and the tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, it was the skinny (used to be a lot skinnier) Ally with blonde hair. I have not seen the heavyset Ally since mid Summer. She is thick but always showered, makeup, dressed well, friendly with good skills. Will grab her number if I see her.

    Picked up Heather, she is looking a lot better. Good BBBJ and FS. Cheap money. Friendly and no rush.
    Its ok jj I got ally's #. Found the paper she wrote it on this morning LOL. Are you talking about heather with the missing teeth? The one who did dates with Cynthia and the tranny all together LOL? When I found out they all did dates together I vomited. But hey life goes on right? Guess we all just a John LOL. But if I would have known they did dates with the curly wig tranny I wouldn't have indulged. Guess what they say is true. Knowledge is power. Happy hunting why'all https://youtu.be/MHPtx_GBeb4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1D6A0AC5-F0D6-4445-AEDF-65F85B6E8A42.jpg‎  

  2. #5515

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about chunky Ally with the tongue ring or skinny ally with blond hair? If it's the thick one lmk and we can exchange info like James lmao.

    I forgot to post Cynthia is coming back. I made a burner fb account and she added me (she adds any male because she loves attention for all her half naked pics plus she builds her clientele in different areas) and I don't have a profile pic lmao You all can add her too. But she's coming back to live with one of her johns lmao. Have fun with that and all the other peeps she brings to your crib. But jjisback lmk which ally. I'm looking for the thicker than snickers. No joke.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6QAF5RAY
    Sorry, it was the skinny (used to be a lot skinnier) Ally with blonde hair. I have not seen the heavyset Ally since mid Summer. She is thick but always showered, makeup, dressed well, friendly with good skills. Will grab her number if I see her.

    Picked up Heather, she is looking a lot better. Good BBBJ and FS. Cheap money. Friendly and no rush.

  3. #5514

    Ally?

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about chunky Ally with the tongue ring or skinny ally with blond hair? If it's the thick one lmk and we can exchange info like James lmao.


    I forgot to post Cynthia is coming back. I made a burner fb account and she added me (she adds any male because she loves attention for all her half naked pics plus she builds her clientele in different areas) and I don't have a profile pic lmao You all can add her too. But she's coming back to live with one of her johns lmao. Have fun with that and all the other peeps she brings to your crib. But jjisback lmk which ally. I'm looking for the thicker than snickers. No joke.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6QAF5RAY
    I have been driving through jays and Westford but haven't seen much, saw a black one that turned out to be a waste of time, Stevie, Kim and I think that's it. Which one is Ally?

    Is the pregnant one that always wears shades? Also there is this young super hot blonde chick I see around Appleton but she is always with her a bf, tall black chunky black guy.

  4. #5513

    Taylor

    Have anyone seen her?

    Did she pass away or in jail?

  5. #5512

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride Sunday and a couple were out.

    Ally was on Appleton, wearing jean shorts with a pink top.

    Baby Nikki was out on Appleton as well.

    Stevie was out by Jays.

    Angelina was on street behind Jays.
    Are you talking about chunky Ally with the tongue ring or skinny ally with blond hair? If it's the thick one lmk and we can exchange info like James lmao.

    I forgot to post Cynthia is coming back. I made a burner fb account and she added me (she adds any male because she loves attention for all her half naked pics plus she builds her clientele in different areas) and I don't have a profile pic lmao You all can add her too. But she's coming back to live with one of her johns lmao. Have fun with that and all the other peeps she brings to your crib. But jjisback lmk which ally. I'm looking for the thicker than snickers. No joke.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4s6QAF5RAY

  6. #5511

    Jen and Victoria

    3 some with Jen, who has a pierced puz and tongue and Victoria last night. Playing Jeremiah then the purple tape. Fun time. Pierced puss ain't no joke. Splash squirt wet wet. This song is when it really got hectic lmao purple tape get them hos gushing. https://youtu.be/g4s6QAF5RAY put the la in the air and stay safe and aware Eskimo bruthas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 813F921C-C0FE-408D-892A-64471DD26A15.jpg‎  

  7. #5510

    Sunday

    Took a ride Sunday and a couple were out.

    Ally was on Appleton, wearing jean shorts with a pink top.

    Baby Nikki was out on Appleton as well.

    Stevie was out by Jays.

    Angelina was on street behind Jays.

  8. #5509
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5508

    Had another fine time

    With Victoria. Got a room in nh and basically ended up fukn all night. She's a lioness calling me mufasa. These white ho love some bbc and rap music lmao if you want Cynthia's porn link just search her on fb and ask her for it. I'm sure she'll comply. She loves the attention but even more she loves the $$ She has like 8 fb pages. I'm sure you can find them. Make her an offer she can't refuse. I actually like Shannon video better. She knows how to suck the chrome off google. Lmao Debbis video made me barfhttps://youtu.be/x0CI_f13dm8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9AEDD1DF-051A-44E3-B275-3BBE927054D2.jpeg‎   A752F789-70BB-4F8E-B229-41091E4C1E68.jpg‎  

  10. #5507

    Cynthia vids

    Hub bat. I know you. Chose the option not to receive pms. But I searched porn hub. And can't find the. Videos of Cynthia and bbc. Or cocks LOL. Can you please hint on what I should search on porn hub to find the videos? . I have a shit load of videos to share as well.

  11. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a new WSW named Victoria says she from Lawrence. Knows Cynthia Shannon Debbie and others but it makes sense because birds of a feather flock together. Nice BBBJ and fscip. Will repeat. Victoria got it going on. My fave by far. She knows how to get down. Have pics but not sharing LOL. She a real one. No wig and no make up on when I met her. Her booty is bubbalicious lmao. Oh and interesting fact Debbi has porn vids on xhamster too. Just saw them today. These hos posting sex vids but still broke. Lmao https://youtu.be/Ga0sVcgkfeQ but panagop licking they ass lmao okay I'm reloaded lmao watching Scarface right now so excuse me.
    LOL hook me / us with her #.

  12. #5505

    New WSW

    Picked up a new WSW named Victoria says she from Lawrence. Knows Cynthia Shannon Debbie and others but it makes sense because birds of a feather flock together. Nice BBBJ and fscip. Will repeat. Victoria got it going on. My fave by far. She knows how to get down. Have pics but not sharing LOL. She a real one. No wig and no make up on when I met her. Her booty is bubbalicious lmao. Oh and interesting fact Debbi has porn vids on xhamster too. Just saw them today. These hos posting sex vids but still broke. Lmao https://youtu.be/Ga0sVcgkfeQ but panagop licking they ass lmao okay I'm reloaded lmao watching Scarface right now so excuse me.

  13. #5504

    Shannon and Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her a couple weeks ago she's clean and out of the game these days. Good for her!
    Shannon isn't clean like Cynthia isn't clean either. Shannon was recently arrested. Google is your friend but hey I guess we should believe everything these ****** tell us. Lmao. These hos never lie just sell their body for drugs and wear makeup. Makeup and wigs are how they really look. But then again I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so https://youtu.be/kPXy-yHkULw.

    I would post Shannon recent arrest but I think it's against the rules. But rest assured she isn't clean and still giving 20 bjs like her partner Cynthia. They both have online porn vids too. Cynthia is pornhub Shannon on xhakster. Cynthia with 3 bbc and Shannon with Cambodian guy who used to pimp Cynthia out and ran trains on her with the Asian crew. Believe it or not like ripley. Happy hunting Eskimo brother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46619B02-C297-4156-AF47-3B23D11538CC.jpg‎  

  14. #5503
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a crack meth girl on Broadway after leaving a weed session on Phillips. Stopped by yums and Stacy was there. Crazy how they blocked off the parking lot where Cynthia Shannon and all the Lowell ho used to do dates and leave condoms and needles from shooting up there. It was the most popular spot for ho and dealers but now it's closed. Stacy gave a good BBBJ gargle swallow. Got her instagram. Pic included in post. Happy hunting why'all. About to go watch Star Wars so I can design the next millennium falcon for my friend at Raytheon https://youtu.be/8TNhEOaHMo4 peace to all my Eskimo brothers.
    Cannu share number of one in pic. Trade?

  15. #5502

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterh  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her?

    Kinda miss her.
    Talked with her a couple weeks ago she's clean and out of the game these days. Good for her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape