Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,111 to 19,125 of 26404
-
10-01-19 09:32 #7294I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Alice
Yes I do know her personally. Don't waste your time, she is a flake. Heavy into nose candy and also does the H here and there.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 08:31 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 30She was good at one time.
I saw here a few times and she invited a friend, did a nice job and was pleasant and dressed sexy. Now she will not reply at all.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 06:40 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 1323Fond memories
I don't smoke, so the smell is very noticeable. But a light smoke smell on a girl, even on her breath when kissing her, is not a turn-of for me. Quite the opposite! Probably goes back to fond memories of my teen-age years when all of the slutty girls smoked. Ah; the good old days!
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
On the other hand: I have come away from a girl's place completely saturated in smoke smell even when she wasn't smoking while I was there, just from the residue in the room. That is a turn-off.
-
10-01-19 04:17 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 166Jordan
Should've stayed away from this one. Ghetto area. Had a black male friend and a dog inside. Once you enter she locks the door with a key so you can't get out. Asks for donation and takes it to another room to hide it. Comes back in the room and asks me to empty my pockets. Tells me I seem suspicious and escorts me out of the house. Honestly if you go there better bring a strap.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/122341705024
-
10-01-19 02:53 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 86SL Anyone see her yet?
Hi Fellas,
I wonder if anyone has seen SL since she got back from her uncles vacation home?
-
09-30-19 23:28 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 169West Allis Emily
I don't smoke. Emily comes over to my house and when she first walks I smell a hint of cigarette smoke on her jacket or clothes. But once the clothes come off no smell of smoke at all.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 21:21 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 145Was thinking
Texted back and forth and her qv is only 60 but then also saw 3rd pic and hands were rough. On the wall. Will let you know if I pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
and on the other hand am hearing good things about brooke. looks like a member already saw her twice and is happy. I am planning to see her this week unless an utr shows up. any case will update.
-
09-30-19 19:18 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 812Bekah
We've all been there. Sounds like you did the right thing by leaving though. You now know why those are the only 2 pics she's ever used. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 19:04 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 812Alice
Haven't seen her, but did you notice where she says she has security on call?
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 18:44 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 358Alice
I usually never ask. But anyone out there seen this one? Thanks! http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/451455129767.
-
09-30-19 18:04 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 215West Allis Emily
Can I ask if you yourself smoke cigarettes? Usually people who smoke don't notice the smell on others.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 17:18 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 108Don't waste your time
I've read mixed reviews about her. But thought was worth taking a chance with. This is illustrative of how poor the selection is around Milwaukee. Its seriously pathetic how slim the pickings are out there.
Anyway, wasted most of the day messaging her before she was finally ready. Gave me some sob story about how it was her birthday and wanted a lite extra. Was feeling generous and was in the mood for some fun so agreed.
She gives me general location, then says call when there. I pull into a discrete spot and call. And crickets. No answer. No response to text. Ghosts me. I sit maybe 15 minutes and finally give up. She then messages me, saying her phone died (which I know was a lie because it rang different number of times every time I called). I say what the hell and turn around.
Well. She doesn't look like her pics at all. Maybe 10+ years ago. Not ugly, but wasnt going to get it done and after all her bullshit, I said nope and left. Had she not played her games, I probably would have just let her try to wow me but not after all that.
They know the supply and demand is off balance. So they think they can play thier games. Hold your own boys. And I'd avoid her but, YMMV on how much BS your willing to put up with.
Happy Hunting.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/535170525615
-
09-30-19 16:13 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 169West Allis Emily
I've been seeing West Allis Emily for over 3 years. I fully disagree with the review of smells like meth or smoke. This reviewer hasn't posted good reviews about Emily in the past as well. Yes she does smoke but I haven't ever noticed a bad odor. Yes she has lost most of her teeth but wears dentures. Takes them out for fantastic gum BJ's. No visible signs of usage. Does incalls and drives herself to outcalls. I love DATY and it's never been a smell down there. She never complains and she can take a pounding. Full GFE, BBBJ, CIMWS, DFK, YMMV with BB & Greek.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 15:28 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 87Amp utr
Amy22, can your PM me her info? It seems your inbox is stuffed.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:44 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 101Kendall
I get a hello. Then nothing. It's not you.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





