Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 24043
-
10-01-19 01:09 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 558Very strange.
Those are pics of Nina Sixx.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 00:38 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 596Elite experience
My visits with Elite started out great, but recently they fell off. I'm also upset that they used fake pictures for the last girl I saw.
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 00:15 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 232Kamila
Did you have a second visit? I'm interested in seeing her, but I can't find any other reviews or links online, so I'm a bit cautious.
Originally Posted by Jose5564
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 22:57 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 309Coco
Googled her phone number and there are no hits for any other provider ads. I only found the ads on Babylon from 25-30 Sept. I never pursue anyone with no prior ad history. It's a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 21:56 #6819Banned Member

Posts: 229Elite is good!
Sorry for those disappointed. My experiences over the past 2-3 years have been great.
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
My approach is straight forward and tell them what body & personality and take the Admin's suggestions and have not been disappointed.
Opposite is true for PV agency ST. Explained what I like and then read description. The guy did not listen to original input but was willing to change it up.
Just communicate!
-
09-30-19 20:53 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 311Check Her Site
She says, "I am not a GFE provider, please pratice safety!! " So if you want to pay $$$ for non-GFE, go ahead.
Originally Posted by NvBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 20:40 #6817Banned Member

Posts: 306DS clearance.
I've also been trying to get cleared with them but no cigar. One thing I will say is never, ever, call them. That's a surefire way to get denied clearance.
Originally Posted by DPowers1888
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 20:37 #6816Banned Member

Posts: 306Traveling Brazilians
Yeah, I know what you mean. TB has some nice looking girls but $400 is too much for me and I doubt their service is any better than other cheaper priced options available.
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 20:32 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 376Been hit and miss. I missed the crop that fidgeted through in the past year while I was away. Some looked quite good. Thinking about meeting kira. . still on the fence.
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 19:23 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 430Coco Cougar | avoid!
Highly suspicious this is a setup. Made an appointment for today though text, when I arrived at the Springfield hotel she gave me a room number. When I arrived there was another girl leaving the room, didn't think anything of it so kept knocking but no answer. Heard some walkie talkies for one of the nearby rooms. Quickly left and she started texting stating she ready. Asked for photo verification and she sent the below. She looked like the girl leaving the room but said she lost her key and was at the front desk, then said she was up stairs. Lastly, after telling her this is fishy she said coco is ready for head only.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Beware! Something is going on here.
-
09-30-19 18:49 #6813Regular Member

Posts: 16DS and other K-Agencies
Hey Everyone,
Dumb question for all of you that are cleared with DS. I am trying to get cleared with them and sent them a request email and text and have heard nothing back. Wondering if anyone has been able to get cleared recently and what they did to do it?
I have the references and have been cleared in the past by another agency (AG), just curious if anyone has any luck getting them to return your calls / emails. Really want to see DD (seen her before at a different agency), just hoping to get cleared before she heads out!
Thanks again guys, Hoping to bring some additional reviews back to the board.
-
09-30-19 17:58 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 27Elite. Over the hill?
Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016
[View Original Post]
Really? That definitely has not been my experience. Most are in their mid to late 20's and were beautiful, I thought.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 17:31 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 385Lydia is hot, tiny spinner
So I took the plunge based on this review and I have to say Lydia was amazing. Everything covered, but she did allow DATY and she came hard from that. She kept pull me in to get her over the top. The fucking was amazing and I left super satisfied. If you know some Spanish that helps. I'm pretty sure she's leaving this week, so if you are looking for a tiny chocolate colored spinner you better act fast.
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 16:11 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 309Elite
I can't say the same. Too many overweight, over-the-hill Latinas. I've had some very good ones but a few who've been marginal during the five years or so I've been visiting (including their previous incarnation). The best feature is that most (but not all) of them are GFE. Also a bit pricey, considering the marginal quality of their venue.
Originally Posted by Viajero1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 16:04 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 439Discreet Tempus
I have used DT twice. The first girl gave a half hearted massage and allowed a little hand wandering above the waist. I ask quietly if additional services were available. She gave me her number and we met for a drink and then went to my place a week later. But she was very discreet about it.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
I went back a second time for a different girl. This one was standard massage with a HE. She allowed roaming, but that was it. She was not as beautiful as the first girl. She said that no other services were available.
Thus, it looks like it is dependent on the girl, but my experience is that nothing above a HJ happens in the apartment. Neither girl is still there.











Reply With Quote




