Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 7974
-
10-03-19 18:20 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 34Where are all the Rich Escorts?
Sorry if this is not an escort report, but it is a burning question about escorts I hope one of the more knowledgeable members can answer.
I keep thinking that a decent looking girl, who stays away from drugs, can live a very comfortable upper middle class life by working as an escort.
If she charges $300 an hour and sees 3 clients a day that means she earns $900 a day.
Say she only works 5 days a week. That means her haul is $4,500 a week for only 15 hours of work. Not Bad!
And if does this 50 weeks out of the year, she will be earning a sweet $225,000. An amazing income for a girl who may have dropped out of high school.
Am I missing something here? Why aren't all the decent looking drug free independent escorts living in big homes on the Main Line?
-
10-03-19 17:50 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 987Toftt
Just saw her. If it's her in the pics it was definitely a few years ago. She's maybe 35-40. Really nice big naturals, curvy with a nice ass. Cute MILF. Clean, safe hotel in KoP.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
CBJ and CFS after so light touch. Cowboy-Mish-Doggie-Mish. Only drawback was ok doggie she wouldn't go head down (which I prefer) b / c she said "too hard". Heh. Exactly. Anyway, worthwhile. Might repeat. Said she's here for another week. 1. 3 hhr.
-
10-03-19 13:31 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 987KoP incall
I came across this ad:
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...a/745500129952
Reached out to the number. Responded, gave me another number so I assume that means there's a handler. Text the second one and get hotel address and prices.
I google the second number and the same number pops up with same / similar pics in a couple of different cities. All are Mid- Atlantic to Boston. None appear to be on the same date.
Should my spidey sense be going off? Or is this just likely a group of women getting moved around every few weeks or so?
-
10-03-19 11:06 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 987She's gone for good. She moved away. She's getting clean.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 15:06 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 30Snow Bunny
There used to be a snow bunny in South Philadelphia. She used to pst in backpage and craigslist. I believe she is still around.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 02:20 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 34Any Word about this one?
Just wondering if anyone has the 411 on this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...404/4847734462
-
10-01-19 16:11 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 68CC European Incall?
Hey, mongers. Recently joined, and I get that I may have to lurk a bit until anyone answers, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Any European (white girls, let's not be fancy) incall in Center City or thereabouts? Just getting back into the hobby after a LONG absence. The AMPs are okay, but they get a bit boring. Would like a girl I could actually talk to a bit first. I used to go to the one white place on "the row" (1816, I think. Sandy was the house mother) but it seems to be closed up. Independents are fine, maybe even preferable. I'd appreciate it. I'm back and as soon as I have anything relevant to report, I will.
All the girls I see mentioned are either Asian or up in the NE. That's OK, but I'm looking for a white girl in CC or around the area. (South, UC, whatever.).
-
10-01-19 00:35 #1967Banned Member

Posts: 426Oh this is leaf LOL.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
She looks great.
-
09-30-19 19:48 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 887Can only help for the first one ending in 7983
I believe she goes by the name Melissa. She is about a 45 minute ride out of Philly in dumpy motel. Kinda flabby around the middle and I only went for the BBJ of which she ranks in the top 10. If its oral you are after, she's your gal. Just call out the tune and she will play that skin flute like nobody's business.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 17:45 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 987She is real. Months ago she use to walk K ave but she got smart and works off her phone / online now. She is cool and looks exactly like her pictures but up close she is a little worn and not as youthful looking due to the lifestyle. I'm not really a fan of all the tatoos either.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
I recommend to see her at least once to see if you're compatible.
-
09-30-19 17:31 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 75EPM it is unless.
I appreciate all the input on the local scene. It looks like EPM will be a place to look into more.
However, I wanted to know if anyone has dreamt with these 3 recently. If I missed a post about any of them my bad, there has been a wealth of info shared and just trying to navigate a new scene.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2676037983
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2670001234
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2153017972
Stay safe mongers!
-
09-30-19 14:19 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 68Haha. I know the movie character you mean, one of my favorite films. Thanks for the warning. I've only recently gotten back into the hobby, but I've seen Harlie's ad on skip. Whew, that wouldn't have been good.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 01:05 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 308Epm
Yes with FS. Don't call up and ask for it over the phone. It is the fastest way to get shutdown.
Originally Posted by DesiHobbs
[View Original Post]
ephillym.com
It is a bit of a more upscale place. Plenty of reviews. Ena right now is a solid choice.
-
09-28-19 12:32 #1961Regular Member

Posts: 1I will be visiting Philly soon, and I noticed your endorsement of EPM. I presume that they are full service? Are there any other providers or agencies that you would recommend? I am particularly interested in Asian and Indian providers. I appreciate any guidance that you or other Philly natives can provide.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 07:17 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 88Leaf Mayfair
https://40up.com.philadelphia.listcr...post/37275575/
Quick visit bbjcim for 60 coins.
Easy to arrange visit.
Bigger than expected, lots of flab.
Good blowjob, kept on jr until the end.
Nice eyes.
Dirty place with little furniture.
Will repeat if in area and in need of getting a nut off.











Reply With Quote





