Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 691 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2469

    Big Tit Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text the other day and got no response. We're you successful at seeing her?
    One of her posts indicated she was in Lakeland so I reached out to that forum with no success (it doesn't appear they are all that active) and I have texted with her several times; eliciting an address on Hancock but I would rather see a full body pic before I actually take the plunge with her. She actually has responded to all of my texts (pretty much so).

  2. #2468

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this pic.

    T-Man.
    Sent her a text the other day and got no response. We're you successful at seeing her?

  3. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Hello T-man. Those pics are awesome; have you seen her?
    I had an outcall all setup with her on Saturday. She never bothered to respond after I texted the address to meet up at. Texted her from my other burner number acting like a different person & never got a response. Wonder if something happened.

  4. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Hello T-man. Those pics are awesome; have you seen her?
    No I have not. Spoke with her she on the phone and text messages. It's just never the right time.

    T-Man.

  5. #2465

    Talk Glass of Sweet Tee

    Hello T-man. Those pics are awesome; have you seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    And you got to love um sweet!

    T-Man.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/980994700137

  6. #2464
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe someone has not tried this girl yet. I also can't believe she is 130 lbs lmao her boobs look to weigh that much.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...1/070932020268
    Says she's 4'8" so I guess it's possible.

  7. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    NSB.

    T-Mam.
    Hope all is well!

  8. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe someone has not tried this girl yet. I also can't believe she is 130 lbs lmao her boobs look to weigh that much.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...1/070932020268
    She sent me this pic.

    T-Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F68CFFA4-9D9A-42A7-8F8B-C787C496829F.jpg‎  

  9. #2461

    Greek

    Hey long time Monger looking for a Greek provider! Seen a few that claims to be but whenever it time it's a no go. PM me please.

  10. #2460

    Big Tit Britt

    I can't believe someone has not tried this girl yet. I also can't believe she is 130 lbs lmao her boobs look to weigh that much.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...1/070932020268

  11. #2459
    Quote Originally Posted by PaidUp  [View Original Post]
    T-Man! Where you been??
    NSB.

    T-Mam.

  12. #2458

    Now that's one tall glass of tea!

    And you got to love um sweet!

    T-Man.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/980994700137
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F606971F-0053-4898-83F2-87743DAA637E.jpg‎  

  13. #2457

    Brooke

    I text Brooke today to try set something up and she quote me 120 for hh and 180 h seemed high to me. I also text Robin 2 different days and never got a response.

  14. #2456
    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    I read she had a getto mouth and wasn't much to talk about. I like her looks and that ass! W0 w! I think the 30 $ was a steal. Ima have to look for her once she gets out.

    T-Man.
    T-Man! Where you been??

  15. #2455

    Summer / Nichole / Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    I read she had a getto mouth and wasn't much to talk about. I like her looks and that ass! W0 w! I think the 30 $ was a steal. Ima have to look for her once she gets out.

    T-Man.
    30 was a steal, I seen her for incall for 60 which turned out to be nothing more then a BBBJ. She wanted 150 for full service in person and that was not going to happen. Pics are a little dated but she talks like she's straight out of the Shady hood. Fake nails, jewelry, the whole ghetto queen works. If you can get her for a reasonable rate it might be a fun ride but good luck on that rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape