Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7281

    Amp utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
    Amy22, can your PM me her info? It seems your inbox is stuffed.

  2. #7280

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from her lately?
    I get a hello. Then nothing. It's not you.

  3. #7279

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/028046916771.

  4. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
    AMP. Could you pm me digits?

  5. #7277

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Nice enough but the smell of smoke or meth from head to toe. This is the knee sox girl right?
    Is this West Allis Emily that's been recently discussed that smells? I was thinking of setting something up but not ifshe smells like meth or smoke.

  6. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbag  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing it's seniors only, but if not I'd be very interested in that cutie.
    By looking at your posts you've been a contributing member. Hopefully it will work out for you.

  7. #7275

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
    Can I get some details about this one, she looks great.

  8. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
    Man you must have had the whole USA army PM you, it was full when I tried, although I wouldn't mind fucking her I have my own UTRs that aren't looking, thanks for the temptation though.

  9. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    She's fine. Was texting with her yesterday.
    Well, I'm glad she is okay. Confused as to why she is avoiding me.

  10. #7272

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by LongShot396  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to your form looking for number to see Emily Thanks.
    Nice enough but the smell of smoke or meth from head to toe. This is the knee sox girl right?

  11. #7271

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
    What you did is like dropping a piece of meat into a Wolf pen, LOL. PM me please with details.

    Thanks AMP!

  12. #7270

    Utr

    Looking to get in contact with UTR friend.

    Much like everyone else LOL.

  13. #7269

    Utr

    Hey AMP, think your inbox has exploded! PM me if you have a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.

  14. #7268

    Utr

    Dam she is cute.

  15. #7267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
    AMP22 - please pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape