Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10491

    Raquel

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

    I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.

    I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.
    Well, I can say this. I just had a normal, pleasant text exchange with "Raquel". I asked If she had any reviews. She said she didn't cause she is new. She said it's her second day working, which struck me as possibly odd. I think I first saw her ad sometime last week. Anyhow, she also said she had excellent reviews from her "old place", which obviously means nothing. I thanked her for the info and told her I'd keep an eye out for reviews. She said thanks and have a great night. So, there's that.

    Should I have asked her why she is using a number with such a rich and varied history? Or, if she is associated with any other established professionals or even MO? Would seem that if that were the case, she'd be forthcoming with that info, for her own sake. Right?

  2. #10490

    Raquel / MO

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxDan  [View Original Post]
    It's a great chance that MO has moved to SDSU area. I put SDSU in "rub rating" search and 7 girls came up, including all you have mentioned. Look at this ad from Rosalie, she's with MO and in SDSU area: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1214875.
    Very interesting. I've not tried MO, myself. I had noticed that an old listing for Jasmine at MO came up when searching Raquel's number. I checked the MO site (s) to check if she was listed. She's not.

    Anyone with any further info about Raquel or MO, would help.

  3. #10489

    Raquel

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

    I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.

    I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.
    Care to share the nature of your exchange with Raquel? Any idea if Raquel might work with Jasmine?

  4. #10488

    Sha Sha at Pine?

    Called Pine and was told.

    "New girl" named Sha-Sha was working. At least there's hiw she pronounced it.

    Any intel on her? I've seen Bobbi and a Summer. Bobbi is gorgeous and wondering if I shod try the new girl. I ask for line ups but at pine they don't want to do that.

    Thanks.

  5. #10487

    Abby tiny little dancer

    Works out of a hotel in old town. Pretty girl with a great body. Major short on the time. Paid for an hour and got all of 15-20 minutes. Would not repeat.

  6. #10486
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

    I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.

    I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.
    It's a great chance that MO has moved to SDSU area. I put SDSU in "rub rating" search and 7 girls came up, including all you have mentioned. Look at this ad from Rosalie, she's with MO and in SDSU area: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1214875.

  7. #10485

    Green Mimi overcharge?

    So, maybe the Green folks decided to take advantage of the new guy, or maybe I misunderstood things here. Mamasan said it was 100 for an hour. And then Mimi said 2 to have my fun. And then she had more rules (for 2 bills, any rules are too many) for my liking.

    Looking for a provider whose back door is open, at least for playing around but preferably anything. Mimi wasnt diesn for that.

    Otherwise she was fun. It just wasnt worth the 300.

    Maybe I should have just been less agreeable.

    Stay careful.

  8. #10484
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124780

    A search of her number shows association with at least four different providers. One of those providers is Jasmine (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126999), who herself has a few ratings. Jasmine, as well as Raquel, advertises to work out of the SDSU area. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Jasmine, and perhaps, by association, has something to report about Raquel. Or, maybe there's a shared / common location involved. ?
    I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

    I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.

    I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.

  9. #10483

    Raquel?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124780

    A search of her number shows association with at least four different providers. One of those providers is Jasmine (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126999), who herself has a few ratings. Jasmine, as well as Raquel, advertises to work out of the SDSU area. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Jasmine, and perhaps, by association, has something to report about Raquel. Or, maybe there's a shared / common location involved. ?

  10. #10482

    Abby (tiny little dancer)

    I setting something up with her this evening. I know a few mongers were inquiring and were unsuccessful in hearing back. Needs a heads up to secure a room. Rate is 1.5 hr I'll be sure to report back with my experience.

  11. #10481
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?
    Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.

  12. #10480
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?
    Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.

  13. #10479

    Glad to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Great news, Anna just texted me saying she'll be back at Z's Sunday.
    Anna gives a great massage an an excellent ending. I'm glad she is going back.

  14. #10478

    Escondido / San Marcos / Oceanside

    Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?

  15. #10477
    Great news, Anna just texted me saying she'll be back at Z's Sunday.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was in the neighborhood and drove by Z this morning around 11:00 am and saw Eva walking near the plaza where Z is. I decided to turn in the back parking lot of the plaza and noticed the back door of Z was opened. I called and Honey answered the phone. I asked her if the spa was opened and she said yes. I told her there were talks that Z had closed down and she replied that they were closed for 3 days to fix the rooms. I asked who was working today and she said just her and MiMi. She said more girls will be working tomorrow. Something is still off!

    I'm glad Z is a back up, to back up when I need a massage. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape