Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,581 to 17,595 of 28083
-
09-30-19 22:07 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel
I took note of that portion of the listing as well. I figured it was either a cryptic means of suggesting that the listed "no" items were actually on the menu, a mistake in copy due to someone's cut and paste process, or the result of the author being a dipshit with zero concern for clarity. After reading the entire listing again, I'm leaning toward it being a combination of the first two scenarios. She's clearly wanting the reader to know that there are additional services available. "3 types of massages, lots of addition services", the listing says. The copy is fucked, for whatever reason. To be fair, I can see her not wanting to discuss "add-ons", or services beyond those detailed in the listing, except for in person. Would seem reasonable. Her response to your question, still, is less than ideal. She could have responded to you in a million different, more helpful ways. But, again, if she doesn't want to discuss certain things, and you happen to broach one of those subjects, out of harmless curiosity or otherwise, you're clearly going to run the risk of pissing her off and getting a terse response. Dunno.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
My only concern in all of this is figuring out if she's legit and safe to schedule with.
-
09-30-19 21:35 #10502Banned Member

Posts: 3075Raquel
I'm glad you had a pleasant text exchange with her.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
After her comment, I thanked her for her clarification. I also suggested that she shouldn't call out a potential customer like that for asking a question. Maybe I offended her because she thought I was pushing for services she states she does not provide. It wasn't my intent.
I've already moved on and definitely not loosing sleep over it.
-
09-30-19 20:21 #10501Banned Member

Posts: 3075Raquel
I texted her after seeing her ad. I wrote, "Welcome to San Diego" and told her that I loved her pictures. I then asked her a question regarding service items she listed NO for, like No Kissing, No GFE. I didn't ask about the No FS or No pictures.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
If you look at her ad the No items she listed were under her statement, "All additional services listed below are additional fees ranging between $40-$80. The only services I see listed under this statement were the No items she listed.
So my question to her was, are the No service items listed available for the additional $40-$80 fees? I didn't see any other service items she could be referring to.
Her response was, "What in No FS, No kissing Don't you understand?
I didn't even ask anything about FS.
Hope I was able to explain what the dialogue was?
I think that part of her ad was confusing because I didn't see any other service items listed. I dont think my question was vulgar or explicit. Maybe I misread her ad? Was my little head thinking for me again?
-
09-30-19 19:40 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel
Well, I can say this. I just had a normal, pleasant text exchange with "Raquel". I asked If she had any reviews. She said she didn't cause she is new. She said it's her second day working, which struck me as possibly odd. I think I first saw her ad sometime last week. Anyhow, she also said she had excellent reviews from her "old place", which obviously means nothing. I thanked her for the info and told her I'd keep an eye out for reviews. She said thanks and have a great night. So, there's that.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Should I have asked her why she is using a number with such a rich and varied history? Or, if she is associated with any other established professionals or even MO? Would seem that if that were the case, she'd be forthcoming with that info, for her own sake. Right?
-
09-30-19 17:02 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel / MO
Very interesting. I've not tried MO, myself. I had noticed that an old listing for Jasmine at MO came up when searching Raquel's number. I checked the MO site (s) to check if she was listed. She's not.
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
Anyone with any further info about Raquel or MO, would help.
-
09-30-19 16:58 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel
Care to share the nature of your exchange with Raquel? Any idea if Raquel might work with Jasmine?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 13:46 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 134Sha Sha at Pine?
Called Pine and was told.
"New girl" named Sha-Sha was working. At least there's hiw she pronounced it.
Any intel on her? I've seen Bobbi and a Summer. Bobbi is gorgeous and wondering if I shod try the new girl. I ask for line ups but at pine they don't want to do that.
Thanks.
-
09-30-19 11:40 #10496Senior Member

Posts: 278Abby tiny little dancer
Works out of a hotel in old town. Pretty girl with a great body. Major short on the time. Paid for an hour and got all of 15-20 minutes. Would not repeat.
-
09-30-19 11:01 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 60It's a great chance that MO has moved to SDSU area. I put SDSU in "rub rating" search and 7 girls came up, including all you have mentioned. Look at this ad from Rosalie, she's with MO and in SDSU area: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1214875.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 10:37 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 167Green Mimi overcharge?
So, maybe the Green folks decided to take advantage of the new guy, or maybe I misunderstood things here. Mamasan said it was 100 for an hour. And then Mimi said 2 to have my fun. And then she had more rules (for 2 bills, any rules are too many) for my liking.
Looking for a provider whose back door is open, at least for playing around but preferably anything. Mimi wasnt diesn for that.
Otherwise she was fun. It just wasnt worth the 300.
Maybe I should have just been less agreeable.
Stay careful.
-
09-30-19 09:30 #10493Banned Member

Posts: 3075I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.
I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.
-
09-30-19 03:30 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124780
A search of her number shows association with at least four different providers. One of those providers is Jasmine (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126999), who herself has a few ratings. Jasmine, as well as Raquel, advertises to work out of the SDSU area. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Jasmine, and perhaps, by association, has something to report about Raquel. Or, maybe there's a shared / common location involved. ?
-
09-29-19 20:09 #10491Senior Member

Posts: 278Abby (tiny little dancer)
I setting something up with her this evening. I know a few mongers were inquiring and were unsuccessful in hearing back. Needs a heads up to secure a room. Rate is 1.5 hr I'll be sure to report back with my experience.
-
09-29-19 12:13 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 287Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 12:12 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 287
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



