Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 18289
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex892  [View Original Post]
    Has she kept her rates at what they were when she was still MistyKora for recurring visitors? She raised them now that she is fijifalzz. BTW does she still do bb?
    Her rates been going from 250/60 special to 300 hr.

    She says she no longer offers BBFS! But, maybe if you offer a good tip she might nod yes.

    But, she has also said she will out you on hx for even asking.

    Who knows now since she is doing porn on the side.

  2. #11808

    Fijifalzz / MistyKora

    Has she kept her rates at what they were when she was still MistyKora for recurring visitors? She raised them now that she is fijifalzz. BTW does she still do bb?

  3. #11807

    SweetMelissa

    Any of you fellow mongers know how I can get SweetMelissa's contact info. I'm level 0 on hx so she ignored my first PM, and I haven't been able to find an add for her outside of hx. Any help would be appreciated.

    -JT.

  4. #11806
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabah  [View Original Post]
    I think she posted that she had surgery and was going to be out for a few weeks.
    Yes, can confirm Russianbeauty is out for 4-6 weeks from having surgery.

  5. #11805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to send her contact info if she's around? Can't seem to find her.
    I think she posted that she had surgery and was going to be out for a few weeks.

  6. #11804
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    I tried to respond to as many PM's as I could but must have missed a few, was hard keeping up. All the info is in the post you quoted from Kennyo so I don't know what the problem is.
    Nah, there's no problem. I was just wondering if there was more to the story, and lamenting my general luck that I PMd you guys right after that post but neither of you had posted anything else for nearly a month. Thanks for confirmation.

  7. #11803
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFlapja  [View Original Post]
    So I PMd both these dudes about these posts, and of course these are the most recent posts either have made, so it's not like they're ignoring me. Does anyone have any info about Catalina or the contents of the infamous post? PM me if you want.
    I tried to respond to as many PM's as I could but must have missed a few, was hard keeping up. All the info is in the post you quoted from Kennyo so I don't know what the problem is.

  8. #11802

    Russian beauty 95

    Anyone able to send her contact info if she's around? Can't seem to find her.

  9. #11801
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    Flaky is right, was texting with her to meet up and she just went silent after a while. Like a day later she put up this weird blog post about things that made me say phew, glad she flaked and off my list to see. Not sure what happened to the blog, she might have deleted it as it raised a lot of questions that many here might be concerned about. I can't talk about it based on forum rules but you can PM me for my take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyo  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same message and it was up for less than 30 minutes. She went on some diatribe of washing and careful or you might get an STD. Followed up with her through PM and it was some level 4 dude that saw some chick called donnabently (sp) and guess the level 4 contacted Catalina about contracting something from Donna. Catalina is young and super ditzy and assumes that because someone is level 4 or higher they are bound to be clean.

    I concur with all the statements of her having no sense of time when booking and by the sounds of it likely doublebooks and make up shit like "room is getting cleaned" or "showering" to buy time between you and the current guy she is seeing. I had a chance of seeing her in June and the immediate turn off was her whole act while the session is going on and her blotchy back made me suspect of her health so always had a rubber on with her.
    So I PMd both these dudes about these posts, and of course these are the most recent posts either have made, so it's not like they're ignoring me. Does anyone have any info about Catalina or the contents of the infamous post? PM me if you want.

  10. #11800

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Yes, that's who I was talking about. She is one hell of a fuck. Too bad she doesn't dfk or take it up the ass but still worth a visit.

  11. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitWhat  [View Original Post]
    Can someone on me kay's Info so I can contact? She sounds awesome but I can't find her on Hx?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KayilaMarie4ever

    I tried scheduling with her this summer, had a date and time, and she ghosted me.

  12. #11798
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Possibly a rob or major upsell and possibly not even GFE?!

    Her last ad says below.

    " I only accept payment through Cashapp, paypal or zelle".

    https://escortalligator.com.losangel...post/35889325/
    Pay thru Paypal? It's not a good sign. Watch out.

  13. #11797
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitWhat  [View Original Post]
    Can someone on me kay's Info so I can contact? She sounds awesome but I can't find her on Hx?
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeautifulKaYyY

  14. #11796

    How do I contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mb3333  [View Original Post]
    Now did you just book her regular rate and go with it or did you pay her upgrade?
    Can someone on me kay's Info so I can contact? She sounds awesome but I can't find her on Hx?

  15. #11795
    Speaking from experience, if they ask for money upfront, before arrival (even just a "deposit" through cashapp or similar just assume it is a scam and move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape