Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,451 to 24,465 of 44191
-
09-29-19 22:25 #19741Senior Member

Posts: 1786Thank you gentlemen
Typically most posters prefer to post privately. If able I will visit them.
I most surely hope to participate, depending on if I can slip my marital bonds of 40+ years.
-
09-29-19 20:56 #19740Senior Member

Posts: 163Foot reflexology in Westminster. Search this thread, it's not hard to find more info.
Originally Posted by Wiregrass
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 20:55 #19739Senior Member

Posts: 345HSalt Fish and Chips: 5956 Westminster Blvd.
Originally Posted by Wiregrass
[View Original Post]
Warning: I wouldn't. Recently married? Want a chance to catch the crabs LOL?
-
09-29-19 20:45 #19738Senior Member

Posts: 1786Tough question for you locals
I'm known as Wiregrass, a frequent (Senior) contributor on the LA forum (however that's lower Alabama). For several months I've been following your Orange County forums, knowing that I'd again be there (visiting my very elderly mother -in Garden Grove, and nearby brother and sister). Well my visiting date is now quickly approaching; we'll (bride and I) be pulling out on the 2nd /3th of the up-coming week and expect to be there about a week later. Got to again pay tribute to Elvis, and many other sites, while en-route.
After all your teasing I feel the F&C (fish & chips) place most closely offers what I seek (economical / older woman - I'm an elderly gent), offering a quick in / out, so my wife won't notice my absence.
As I'm unfamiliar with the geography, and y'alls abbreviations, I need your help; I need a specific address (and a business name). My GPS only speaks southern.
Incidentally, I was born locally, but left the state in 1961. The Army brought me to Alabama in 1980 - and I never left. My dogs can run free and I can open carry / shoot my guns off the porch. Whats not to like?
Someone please trust me and private mail me this info; thank you.
EDIT IN: THE USUAL, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY AREA - I'D SUGGEST YOU STAY HOME. OUR AMP's TYPICALLY OPEN WITH $60 FOR AN HOUR SESSION, AND IF LUCKY YOU CAN DIY HJ. OF COURSE THERE IS AN EXCEPTION HERE AND THERE.
WG.
-
09-29-19 17:38 #19737Banned Member

Posts: 29Well imagine she has a herpes outbreak and she's rubbing it all over you.
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 00:50 #19736Senior Member

Posts: 215STDs and Nuru
My intial thought was, "Huh. " But then I see that you are really worried about this. The chances of an STD from nuru is very very unlikely. The caveat here is that I am not a medical professional. Maybe someone with medical credentials can weigh in here.
Originally Posted by BabyWipes
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 00:14 #19735Banned Member

Posts: 134Travolta after school special
Have you ever heard of a movie called "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble"?
Originally Posted by BabyWipes
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 00:01 #19734Banned Member

Posts: 29Aria. You can find her info easily on google. Be prepared to spend $100 more than you would at Honey though.
Originally Posted by LazyBird
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 23:01 #19733

Posts: 221No.
Originally Posted by BabyWipes
[View Original Post]
It's a HJ. What can you catch from a handy?
-
09-28-19 17:52 #19732Regular Member

Posts: 15Private nuru girls
Does anyone know any girls doing nuru from a private location rather than a massage place? Perhaps their insta or something? Honey is great and all but I'd rather not walk through a crowded front desk everytime.
-
09-28-19 17:47 #19731Regular Member

Posts: 15Rm
I'd personally take a look myself. A couple places open up under "new management" or are just incorrectly marked.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 17:19 #19730Banned Member

Posts: 29STD's from Nuru?
Are there any risks of catching something strictly from a Nuru massage with hand release?
-
09-28-19 13:00 #19729Senior Member

Posts: 84Strange they looked open yesterday.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 12:04 #19728Senior Member

Posts: 925Closed?
Saw on RM that Orchid and Star Accu in LF are closed.
What is the deal?
-
09-28-19 03:37 #19727Banned Member

Posts: 78Julia / Rose
Think it might have been a different place. Julia works alone, answers her own phone and is there at the agreed time. I have never been able to find a picture of her without the face obscured. House fee was $60 for the hour. I tipped her $100 for a complete hour of non rushed, multiple positions sex. There was no vibe to hurry up and finish and she is very sweet and flirty. I don't do FS very often but she was irresistible!
Originally Posted by Dijaju
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





