Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2508
-
09-29-19 01:01 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 48Duhh
Nice way 2 attract even more attention to the area. Duh bro duh, this is a public website.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 17:18 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 758My ***** list
Today I had some time to waste so I went threw arrest records for the past year or so and came up with 52 girls I have been with from the brevard area.
These are just the girls I found under drug arrests I know theres got to be 2 or 3 dozen I didn't find under drug arrests in brevard.
I have been playing on BP and STG for I guess about 11 years now.
So if anyone wants info on a girl they want to see and she's been to the greybar hotel I am willing to share.
And by the way once they get to be around 30 they start to forget how old they are.
Theres 1 girl from palm bay says she's 45 and she's been 45 for all the 11 years I been mongering go figure.
-
09-10-19 09:31 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 375Sandpiper Court Melbourne
Warning, this place is definitely on the local law enforcement radar. Hopefully the house doesn't belong to a member of our club. Chicks have been couch surfing and tricking here for years and I think the neighborhood has had enough. Recently two ladies got popped when they were present during a search of the premises. Don't get caught up in this mess.
-
08-21-19 18:38 #1185Banned Member

Posts: 608Gas station sexual- enhancement pills
LMAO I couldn't help but remember some of the convos on here about guys buying stuff at mom and pop stores.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb...ays/ar-AAG85f7
-
08-16-19 16:25 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 47Take the plunge, after you investigate everything.
Always go out of your league, that is a main point because average is everywhere. Consider it a investment in your mental health plus the adventure could be fun to talk about with your friends when you get older. Save a pic if you can provided you don't have a SO. Live life brother, live life.
Originally Posted by ScreenName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:24 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 2956All kidding aside
I'll second what DicComa stated. Dude, stop analyzing and just call someone! Whether we agree or disagree with your requirements, you mention three ladies as possibilities, Rowdy Russian / Liz, Rachel / Jada and Breezy. All three are legit providers, all three have plenty of reviews and, as to those reviews, they all have both positive and negative reviews. All of this would seem to fall under "YMMV". Call one of them, do your thing and then write it up and let us know how it went. Good luck!
Originally Posted by ScreenName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 22:48 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 920She must be a blood donor
-
08-10-19 18:04 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 104Touche'
I would have saved that comic for years to use it!!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 17:33 #1180Regular Member

Posts: 2Ahh well. Such is life I guess. LOL.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 17:05 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 758Hmmmm
I started to read this and was wondering if you didn't mine me using a good portion of this post for my Eulogy? Moments of overt assholeism so true so true, shallow oh yeah, bastard, need I say more.
Originally Posted by ScreenName1
[View Original Post]
It also reminded me of boneheadariffic.
-
08-10-19 15:35 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 182Update to previous post about Cocoa Katie
Had posted about a week, maybe week and a half ago about this one;.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/149836806570
Reported you won't see the Girl in the ad, and you will be wasting your time and money, but knowing some of you still might have been curious since a few years ago she WAS the hottest Date in Brevard, but felt the need to update previous report.
I know I have to be careful what I say or how to say it, but has recently been proven beyond a doubt that spending time with this little girl will leave you with a nasty reminder that will stay with you about 21 days.
As I always say, Stay Safe My Brothers.
-
08-10-19 12:41 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 253Take the leap
You should just swallow your pride and take the plunge. What do you have to lose besides some $$ ? I'm already at number 39 , as in 39 different providers this year.
Originally Posted by ScreenName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 11:23 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 75Re: Best Bet
Now that's some funny Sheetzz right there.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
08-10-19 10:54 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 1755Re: Best Bet
Based on your rigid requirements, your window of opportunity is quite narrow.
Originally Posted by ScreenName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 00:23 #1174Regular Member

Posts: 2What's my best bet?
Been reading all of your reviews for a couple months now, and all I can say is huge thanks to you all! I've been considering reaching out to a couple ladies mentioned in these forums but just haven't taken the leap yet because of a combination of being a fucking paranoid and borderline Aspie who manages to also be a chronically horny undersexed bastard who is regularly prone to moments of overt assholeism. And I'm probably also a bit shallow and picky while aiming way beyond my league. So enough bragging about myself, I have finally reached the point where I no longer feel I am above donating for the privilege of spending time with a beautiful woman. I research the absolute shit out of every goddamn thing and the past couple months while perusing locals on various sites has been no exception. I think I can mostly weed out the obvious ads that look like they were posted by my Uncle LEO, my Cousin Coffin, or my Nephews Jack and Rob. It's all subjective, but I just have NO interest in the fatties, the trannies, the chemically dependent, the blacks, the middle-aged, or the just plain beastly so the Sunnys / Rubys / Brookes are going to be insta-NO. I keep going back to Rachel / Jada's ads as she really ticks all of my boxes and has a couple good reviews but she seems to have dropped off the map. Rowdy ranks up there too in the looks / body but not a lot of reviews, and Breezy is a possible. Any recommendations or other I might not know about? Am I going to have problems with no references? I know as my first post I'm likely shit out of luck on getting serious responses, but what did I have to lose?










Reply With Quote



