Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19779

    STDs and Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWipes  [View Original Post]
    Are there any risks of catching something strictly from a Nuru massage with hand release?
    My intial thought was, "Huh. " But then I see that you are really worried about this. The chances of an STD from nuru is very very unlikely. The caveat here is that I am not a medical professional. Maybe someone with medical credentials can weigh in here.

  2. #19778

    Travolta after school special

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWipes  [View Original Post]
    Are there any risks of catching something strictly from a Nuru massage with hand release?
    Have you ever heard of a movie called "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble"?

  3. #19777
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBird  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any girls doing nuru from a private location rather than a massage place? Perhaps their insta or something? Honey is great and all but I'd rather not walk through a crowded front desk everytime.
    Aria. You can find her info easily on google. Be prepared to spend $100 more than you would at Honey though.

  4. #19776
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWipes  [View Original Post]
    Are there any risks of catching something strictly from a Nuru massage with hand release?
    No.

    It's a HJ. What can you catch from a handy?

  5. #19775

    Private nuru girls

    Does anyone know any girls doing nuru from a private location rather than a massage place? Perhaps their insta or something? Honey is great and all but I'd rather not walk through a crowded front desk everytime.

  6. #19774

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Saw on RM that Orchid and Star Accu in LF are closed.

    What is the deal?
    I'd personally take a look myself. A couple places open up under "new management" or are just incorrectly marked.

  7. #19773

    STD's from Nuru?

    Are there any risks of catching something strictly from a Nuru massage with hand release?

  8. #19772
    Strange they looked open yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Saw on RM that Orchid and Star Accu in LF are closed.

    What is the deal?

  9. #19771

    Closed?

    Saw on RM that Orchid and Star Accu in LF are closed.

    What is the deal?

  10. #19770

    Julia / Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijaju  [View Original Post]
    Might have been a different place then but I recall seeing a similar ad without the face blurred. When I googled it some of the reviews said they got someone completely different and some even went multiple times but Rose was never there. What was the damage for FS? Really tempted to try after what you just said.
    Think it might have been a different place. Julia works alone, answers her own phone and is there at the agreed time. I have never been able to find a picture of her without the face obscured. House fee was $60 for the hour. I tipped her $100 for a complete hour of non rushed, multiple positions sex. There was no vibe to hurry up and finish and she is very sweet and flirty. I don't do FS very often but she was irresistible!

  11. #19769
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMinuteMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of the name of the place. When I went it was right off the 5 Freeway on Lake Forest Drive in a large office building. Did not see the name of the business as most of the exterior doors were locked (it was Sunday) and I had to take a meandering route through the building to get to her suite. Apparently, she now works out of Foothill Ranch and uses the name Rose. If you google "sweet massage Julia Laguna Hills" you will get her number. Really surprised about the bad reviews. I found her to be a very sweet accommodating girl. She didn't clock watch at all and allowed me multiple positions with no attitude or vibe for me to finish. Easy to talk to and nothing I asked for was off limits. I don't do FS frequently but would definitely repeat with her. She is really sweet.
    Might have been a different place then but I recall seeing a similar ad without the face blurred. When I googled it some of the reviews said they got someone completely different and some even went multiple times but Rose was never there. What was the damage for FS? Really tempted to try after what you just said.

  12. #19768

    Julia / Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijaju  [View Original Post]
    What's the place called? Not sure if its the same one I wanted to try but the bad reviews on rm kept me away a few months ago.
    Not sure of the name of the place. When I went it was right off the 5 Freeway on Lake Forest Drive in a large office building. Did not see the name of the business as most of the exterior doors were locked (it was Sunday) and I had to take a meandering route through the building to get to her suite. Apparently, she now works out of Foothill Ranch and uses the name Rose. If you google "sweet massage Julia Laguna Hills" you will get her number. Really surprised about the bad reviews. I found her to be a very sweet accommodating girl. She didn't clock watch at all and allowed me multiple positions with no attitude or vibe for me to finish. Easy to talk to and nothing I asked for was off limits. I don't do FS frequently but would definitely repeat with her. She is really sweet.

  13. #19767
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMinuteMan  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. She has changed her name to Rose but it is definitely the same girl.
    What's the place called? Not sure if its the same one I wanted to try but the bad reviews on rm kept me away a few months ago.

  14. #19766

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by NicknewportCA  [View Original Post]
    Alright. So I decided after doing research on here and reading your guys reviews to finally try and take a plung and do something. First time ever going to a MP or anything. I for sure was nervous so I'll obviously enjoy it more next time. But extremely happy I found this place. I walked in and got the hour. . 65 was led to a room and waited for about 5 minutes or so on table. In comes Julia. I think I made the mistake telling her it was my first time at a MP but she was super nice and I found her extremely sexy. Body is a little thicker not fat at all but if you don't like a little extra It won't be for you. I told her I wanted the nuru- she said 120, trying to take advantage of me never being there I guess I said nah 100 off we went.

    Decent massage. Amazing job teasing the boys. But it kinda got repetitive just doing the same type of thing. Again it as my first time so I didn't try and do FIV. I should've tried but I just was trying to enjoy my first time doing a MP anyways about 30 min in she flips me over and gets on top and after maybe no more then 3 minutes of stroking I was done for haha. Awesome first experience but for the people who are mature in this area sorry I can't give much more yet. But got to start somewhere I'll for sure be back.
    Well done. Around two years ago I had same experience. In fact few not so satisfactory experiences and I stopped going to HS. Months later, around a year ago, I became a member of USASG. Got through previous posts and made my to do list. Since then its been much better. In my opinion, not a bad idea to start with girls with multiple positive reviews.

  15. #19765

    VT Spa

    First time shot here.

    Price is typical. 6/60. Latina girl named Sierra comes in reeking of weed and cigarettes. Has her own "custom" oil she uses that's not especially pleasant. Not sure if it smelled of weed or if her odor was just overwhelming.

    Offers nuru for 1.2 and I unwisely took her up on that. She strips, body is nice enough. Young, small tits, covered in tats. Rubs her bod against me then has me roll over. Minimal contact between her legs, marginally adequate and ultimately unsuccessful HJ. Will offer DATY for extra (pass) and sex is off the table.

    Keeping looking after my old spot went away.

    Any place why'all can recommend that actually gives a solid, quality, deep rub? I'd totally forgo the extras for a really good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape