Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 10359
-
09-30-19 15:05 #2469Banned Member

Posts: 608Big Tit Britt
One of her posts indicated she was in Lakeland so I reached out to that forum with no success (it doesn't appear they are all that active) and I have texted with her several times; eliciting an address on Hancock but I would rather see a full body pic before I actually take the plunge with her. She actually has responded to all of my texts (pretty much so).
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:26 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 142Britt
Sent her a text the other day and got no response. We're you successful at seeing her?
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 22:57 #2467Regular Member

Posts: 7I had an outcall all setup with her on Saturday. She never bothered to respond after I texted the address to meet up at. Texted her from my other burner number acting like a different person & never got a response. Wonder if something happened.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 18:39 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 1112No I have not. Spoke with her she on the phone and text messages. It's just never the right time.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
09-29-19 16:02 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 413Talk Glass of Sweet Tee
Hello T-man. Those pics are awesome; have you seen her?
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 13:26 #2464Regular Member

Posts: 15Says she's 4'8" so I guess it's possible.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 22:30 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 88Hope all is well!
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 20:59 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 1112She sent me this pic.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
09-28-19 14:18 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 71Greek
Hey long time Monger looking for a Greek provider! Seen a few that claims to be but whenever it time it's a no go. PM me please.
-
09-28-19 14:05 #2460Banned Member

Posts: 608Big Tit Britt
I can't believe someone has not tried this girl yet. I also can't believe she is 130 lbs lmao her boobs look to weigh that much.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...1/070932020268
-
09-28-19 10:02 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 1112NSB.
Originally Posted by PaidUp
[View Original Post]
T-Mam.
-
09-28-19 08:41 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 1112Now that's one tall glass of tea!
And you got to love um sweet!
T-Man.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/980994700137
-
09-28-19 00:19 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 886Brooke
I text Brooke today to try set something up and she quote me 120 for hh and 180 h seemed high to me. I also text Robin 2 different days and never got a response.
-
09-27-19 18:34 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 88T-Man! Where you been??
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 17:46 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 87Summer / Nichole / Monica
30 was a steal, I seen her for incall for 60 which turned out to be nothing more then a BBBJ. She wanted 150 for full service in person and that was not going to happen. Pics are a little dated but she talks like she's straight out of the Shady hood. Fake nails, jewelry, the whole ghetto queen works. If you can get her for a reasonable rate it might be a fun ride but good luck on that rate.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






