Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 18294
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11814
    Quote Originally Posted by BStachel  [View Original Post]
    She posted she's moving to Las Vegas Thursday this week for good. Contact info probably won't do you much good at this point.
    She told me that business is slow and clients all they do is window shop in SoCal.

    I told her hx is not very popular as it is LA or the OC and it's way slower in Vegas than here.

    But, it's her choice plus I know she has to take care of family needs as well.

  2. #11813
    Quote Originally Posted by BStachel  [View Original Post]
    She posted she's moving to Las Vegas Thursday this week for good. Contact info probably won't do you much good at this point.
    Wait, for good? Oh wow. I would figure she would be just touring there and come back. Whelp, it was nice to try her out before she left. I suppose she didn't have enough business over here. If you guys are ever in Vegas, she's a nice one to check out. Face is older what the pics indicate, but nice body. BBFS and CIP was default.

  3. #11812

    Porn on the side

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her rates been going from 250/60 special to 300 hr.

    She says she no longer offers BBFS! But, maybe if you offer a good tip she might nod yes.

    But, she has also said she will out you on hx for even asking.

    Who knows now since she is doing porn on the side.
    Girls who are new to the porn industry will be more wary of BBFS while escorting. They get checked regularly, and a positive test affects their potential job prospects.

  4. #11811

    SweetMelissa / SummerLuv

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHorse869  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellow mongers know how I can get SweetMelissa's contact info. I'm level 0 on hx so she ignored my first PM, and I haven't been able to find an add for her outside of hx. Any help would be appreciated.

    -JT.
    I believe she recently changed her number. She flaked on an outcall about a month ago. Kind of glad she did as it was a 2 am, I'm really horny so ill pay you $450 for BBFS / anal.

  5. #11810

    SweetMelissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHorse869  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellow mongers know how I can get SweetMelissa's contact info. I'm level 0 on hx so she ignored my first PM, and I haven't been able to find an add for her outside of hx. Any help would be appreciated.

    -JT.
    She posted she's moving to Las Vegas Thursday this week for good. Contact info probably won't do you much good at this point.

  6. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex892  [View Original Post]
    Has she kept her rates at what they were when she was still MistyKora for recurring visitors? She raised them now that she is fijifalzz. BTW does she still do bb?
    Her rates been going from 250/60 special to 300 hr.

    She says she no longer offers BBFS! But, maybe if you offer a good tip she might nod yes.

    But, she has also said she will out you on hx for even asking.

    Who knows now since she is doing porn on the side.

  7. #11808

    Fijifalzz / MistyKora

    Has she kept her rates at what they were when she was still MistyKora for recurring visitors? She raised them now that she is fijifalzz. BTW does she still do bb?

  8. #11807

    SweetMelissa

    Any of you fellow mongers know how I can get SweetMelissa's contact info. I'm level 0 on hx so she ignored my first PM, and I haven't been able to find an add for her outside of hx. Any help would be appreciated.

    -JT.

  9. #11806
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabah  [View Original Post]
    I think she posted that she had surgery and was going to be out for a few weeks.
    Yes, can confirm Russianbeauty is out for 4-6 weeks from having surgery.

  10. #11805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to send her contact info if she's around? Can't seem to find her.
    I think she posted that she had surgery and was going to be out for a few weeks.

  11. #11804
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    I tried to respond to as many PM's as I could but must have missed a few, was hard keeping up. All the info is in the post you quoted from Kennyo so I don't know what the problem is.
    Nah, there's no problem. I was just wondering if there was more to the story, and lamenting my general luck that I PMd you guys right after that post but neither of you had posted anything else for nearly a month. Thanks for confirmation.

  12. #11803
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFlapja  [View Original Post]
    So I PMd both these dudes about these posts, and of course these are the most recent posts either have made, so it's not like they're ignoring me. Does anyone have any info about Catalina or the contents of the infamous post? PM me if you want.
    I tried to respond to as many PM's as I could but must have missed a few, was hard keeping up. All the info is in the post you quoted from Kennyo so I don't know what the problem is.

  13. #11802

    Russian beauty 95

    Anyone able to send her contact info if she's around? Can't seem to find her.

  14. #11801
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    Flaky is right, was texting with her to meet up and she just went silent after a while. Like a day later she put up this weird blog post about things that made me say phew, glad she flaked and off my list to see. Not sure what happened to the blog, she might have deleted it as it raised a lot of questions that many here might be concerned about. I can't talk about it based on forum rules but you can PM me for my take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyo  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same message and it was up for less than 30 minutes. She went on some diatribe of washing and careful or you might get an STD. Followed up with her through PM and it was some level 4 dude that saw some chick called donnabently (sp) and guess the level 4 contacted Catalina about contracting something from Donna. Catalina is young and super ditzy and assumes that because someone is level 4 or higher they are bound to be clean.

    I concur with all the statements of her having no sense of time when booking and by the sounds of it likely doublebooks and make up shit like "room is getting cleaned" or "showering" to buy time between you and the current guy she is seeing. I had a chance of seeing her in June and the immediate turn off was her whole act while the session is going on and her blotchy back made me suspect of her health so always had a rubber on with her.
    So I PMd both these dudes about these posts, and of course these are the most recent posts either have made, so it's not like they're ignoring me. Does anyone have any info about Catalina or the contents of the infamous post? PM me if you want.

  15. #11800

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Yes, that's who I was talking about. She is one hell of a fuck. Too bad she doesn't dfk or take it up the ass but still worth a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape