Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10315

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    He is not allowed to post any names without also posting a link to his test records. (Forum rules) I would just send a PM. I'm sure he will give you the info. None of us want to feel the burn, or have our fellow mongers having to deal with it either. I asked for info from another guy that got something the same way not too long back and was scolded by the admins for telling him to post her info on the forum.
    It took me all of about a minute to figure out who it is. She is known for it. Just go to his past posts to figure out the timeline.

  2. #10314

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivVCum  [View Original Post]
    No one wants to be burned too let us know who it was.
    He is not allowed to post any names without also posting a link to his test records. (Forum rules) I would just send a PM. I'm sure he will give you the info. None of us want to feel the burn, or have our fellow mongers having to deal with it either. I asked for info from another guy that got something the same way not too long back and was scolded by the admins for telling him to post her info on the forum.

  3. #10313
    Quote Originally Posted by KenLaid  [View Original Post]
    As Mitch noted, what are you looking for? A stud to f*ck her or a MFF experience? What is she looking for in the person?
    Depends on how many guys we can get. Straight fun only. Looking for as many as possible each guy gets about 15 minutes with her more if we get less guys. All ending in cream pie or bukakke finish.

  4. #10312

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Just got out of the Clinic. Got burned. Probably from the last provider. Pisses me off since it was BBBJ, no FS. Well on meds for a week and no funtime for 2 weeks. Be careful out there.

    RP.
    No one wants to be burned too let us know who it was.

  5. #10311

    Re: Any asian web leads?

    I used to think these were fake too but one day I contacted one just to see what happened. I received an address to an apartment so went with it and had a good date. I've contacted those ads in a few cities in the western US and have had good luck. The pics are always fake, but the girls I've met have been pretty good looking, only once have I ended up with an ugly one. I'm finding they usually have a few locations in different parts of the city. They usually always have a doorman, a woman once and sometimes you may have to wait only happened to me once and my first time when I was leaving another guy showed up during my date and was waiting for me to finish and sitting on a couch in the living room next to the doorman it was kind of a funny sight.

    When contacting them, I've been twice given an address to an extended stay hotel. The first time, I ended communication immediately out of fear of sting, the next time I got a hotel address, I responded back no hotels, and instantly received another location. So the hotels could be legit but I'd still tread carefully if you get one of those addresses. The menu and rates always vary, sometimes there is upselling for BBBJ, sometimes it's standard, other times it's not even offered. Sometimes the ad will say BBFS but one of the dates I had where it was listed in the ad, it turned out it wasn't option. Wouldn't have done it anyway because that was my one date with the ugly girl. Overall, I've had pretty good luck with these ads and will likely continue to contact them every now and then but you seriously just never what to expect with these ads. I usually go to them when there's not a provider that I really want to see or I'm in the mood for some Asian. Scheduling is always pretty easy too and a better option and better quality than the massage parlors. Hope that's helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of any websites for Asian providers? Kinda have a thing for Asian pussy, but can't find any providers besides AMPs. I see a few ads on adult search but they all use the same number so I assume they are fake. If anybody knows of a website it would be greatly appreciated if you could post some links.

  6. #10310
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidARich29  [View Original Post]
    Wife and I will be in Orlando early October. Not sure if this is the best place to post but she is looking. Don't care about age or race. Must have test results showing clean and healthy. Hope to hear from some locals.
    As Mitch noted, what are you looking for? A stud to f*ck her or a MFF experience? What is she looking for in the person?

  7. #10309
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Well if they have to resort to this and secrets and fantasy land said no fucking way what do you think she looks like?. The question is do you want free pussy or not? Dammit. The answer from me is "sort of but how far do you live?
    Curvy 20 years old blonde green eyes. I'm aware this is a brand new account and will look bad. Need info on miami ladies, we got you but we know nothing about orlando. Miami has the indi board so never had a need for an account here.

    Please continue to be rude if you like but can you also give a bit of info on what secrets and fantasy land are? Again not familiar with the orlando area at all.

  8. #10308

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    So "she is looking" but is she good looking? Does she like donuts? I just so happen to have gotten a clean 10 panel test result earlier today. If she's under 35 and under 135 pounds I'd consider fucking her - but I wouldn't want you looking. If she's old or a porker or has a stank pussy I'll pass. Also, since I'd be doing her a favor I'd expect to be fairly compensated for my time, to the tune of 100 million dollars or a box of donuts, LOL

    SYM.
    I wondered how best to answer this one-post fisherman, but it goes to show anybody can get an account here. I wonder how many responses he'll get. Call her a UTR and many newbies will be signing up! YD.

  9. #10307
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    So "she is looking" but is she good looking? Does she like donuts? I just so happen to have gotten a clean 10 panel test result earlier today. If she's under 35 and under 135 pounds I'd consider fucking her - but I wouldn't want you looking. If she's old or a porker or has a stank pussy I'll pass. Also, since I'd be doing her a favor I'd expect to be fairly compensated for my time, to the tune of 100 million dollars or a box of donuts, LOL

    SYM.
    Congrats on the clean panel. I might just have to do the same especially with some of these provider 'withdrawal' comments going around the board.

    PG.

  10. #10306

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    So "she is looking" but is she good looking? Does she like donuts? I just so happen to have gotten a clean 10 panel test result earlier today. If she's under 35 and under 135 pounds I'd consider fucking her - but I wouldn't want you looking. If she's old or a porker or has a stank pussy I'll pass. Also, since I'd be doing her a favor I'd expect to be fairly compensated for my time, to the tune of 100 million dollars or a box of donuts, LOL

    SYM.
    Well if they have to resort to this and secrets and fantasy land said no fucking way what do you think she looks like?. The question is do you want free pussy or not? Dammit. The answer from me is "sort of but how far do you live?

  11. #10305
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidARich29  [View Original Post]
    Wife wants some fun

    Wife and I will be in Orlando early October. Not sure if this is the best place to post but she is looking. Don't care about age or race. Must have test results showing clean and healthy. Hope to hear from some locals.
    So "she is looking" but is she good looking? Does she like donuts? I just so happen to have gotten a clean 10 panel test result earlier today. If she's under 35 and under 135 pounds I'd consider fucking her - but I wouldn't want you looking. If she's old or a porker or has a stank pussy I'll pass. Also, since I'd be doing her a favor I'd expect to be fairly compensated for my time, to the tune of 100 million dollars or a box of donuts, LOL

    SYM.

  12. #10304

    Wife wants some fun

    Wife and I will be in Orlando early October. Not sure if this is the best place to post but she is looking. Don't care about age or race. Must have test results showing clean and healthy. Hope to hear from some locals.

  13. #10303

    It takes courage!

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    Not a report gents. A note of farewell. I have tried this a few times, to cut the addiction to sex and all. I have come to the conclusion that it is getting riskier and riskier, with no palpable long lasting rewards aside from the memory of the rare unique encounter. From what I have recently experienced I know I am asking for trouble if I continue. Sadness and grief pervades me as I see more and more go down the drain into perdition or die. I also pray and hope am still clean, and staying healthy and alive are, as I realize now, more important than a a set of tits and pussy. I owe it to those I love as well as those that depend on me. So I will be locking myself out of the accounts and hope all is lost in time.

    I wish you the best. A monger I was and will never forget you.

    Bill.
    To realize this hobby is a problem and to try to do something about it. I have quit for months at a time and then suddenly I see that open sign in a nondescript strip mall in Eerie, Key Largo, or Boise and before I realize it another $300 gone. I hope you can last if this is what you really want. If you make it back at least USAx guide is a tool to hopefully minimize risks. The most important risk is wherever you call home. That's why I'm single. I've played too much and I don't trust anyone anymore because of the hobby.

  14. #10302

    Civilian girls are too expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to see you go Bill. I wish you good luck but I have a feeling you'll be back. I've started dating a civvie recently so I may be cutting back a bit on my own mongering soon, LOL.

    SYM.
    No, seriously. Do sugar Mama's even exist?, I think that would be the only exception.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2bekbc.jpg‎  

  15. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    Not a report gents. A note of farewell. I have tried this a few times, to cut the addiction to sex and all. I have come to the conclusion that it is getting riskier and riskier, with no palpable long lasting rewards aside from the memory of the rare unique encounter. From what I have recently experienced I know I am asking for trouble if I continue. Sadness and grief pervades me as I see more and more go down the drain into perdition or die. I also pray and hope am still clean, and staying healthy and alive are, as I realize now, more important than a a set of tits and pussy. I owe it to those I love as well as those that depend on me. So I will be locking myself out of the accounts and hope all is lost in time.

    I wish you the best. A monger I was and will never forget you.

    Bill.
    Sorry to see you go Bill. I wish you good luck but I have a feeling you'll be back. I've started dating a civvie recently so I may be cutting back a bit on my own mongering soon, LOL.

    SYM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails you-know-youll-be-back-16505784.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape