Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 18820
-
09-06-19 08:42 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 878Giddy
I'll just stick with my magic pills. They only cost $1. 50 each for a 20 mg tab. I take from 4 to 8 of them depending on the date. As far as helping hold a condom on, my condoms don't reach down far enough for that to work. I really don't see how that little ring is going to do any good anyway. Just looks like something uncomfortable, and something for the wife to find and start asking questions about. The pills bother my stomach but get your doctor to give you some pantopezole and that isn't an issue any longer. Plus the pills help me not to pop too soon. Hell if I take 8 it takes me 2 hrs to pop which gets expensive, but a little extra pussy never killed anyone that I ever heard about LOL.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 07:15 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 963He's an actor
They get paid to pretend so be prepared for a scam. Some one on the board was using a ring thing on his junk that he swore by. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 20:15 #10253Senior Member

Posts: 32http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
Originally Posted by Gonzo716
[View Original Post]
The LEO check is to make sure neither of your are Law Enforcement Officers. You grab her tits and / or pussy and she grabs your dick.
-
09-05-19 02:42 #10252Regular Member

Posts: 7First Time Fuck Up.
So finally decided to pull the trigger and have my first dream. Used to browse the forums alot a few years back but never pulled the trigger. Disappeared for awhile but now I'm back.
Tried 3 different providers. First 2 no response. 3rd responded but didn't have in call tonight so moved on to Darcy. She was honestly my first choice but couldn't find her number. Those eyes and the reviews sold me. After being rejected numerous times I made it mission to find rhe number.
Contact and she responds. Agree to donation amd send me an adress. I remember on her ad it said Safe incall and on a review it did as well. When I get to adress it was a hotel. Reqch out to her and after a few minutes she said Oops sorry the 2 is actually a 5. Not going to lie this made me kind of sketchy. Began to ask questions, she got pissed and ignored me rest of the night. Kind of pissed cause I was looking forward to it, but I guess you live and learn.
On to the next one I guess.
P.S. Whats this LEO check I keep reading about? Also any posts anywhere for newbies? Rules? Etc?
-
09-04-19 21:03 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 327Kat
If anyone does find out she's back at it let us know! She was awsome!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:15 #10250Senior Member

Posts: 878Spooked
I wouldn't worry about it. If you get contacted, just say you were visiting a friend. It's not like they were in the room to prove different. The girl may need to be a little worried, but she can use the same story. This is why you should always back in to your spot so they can't get your tag if this happens. Don't sweat it.
Originally Posted by TtPopSikle
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:57 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 66As far as I know, no she is not. Tried texting and calling her just now with no response. Last exchange I had with her she indicated that she was not in the Orlando area. I don't know if she was out of town on vacation or gone for good. Its a shame, both her and BabyJamie were my fall-backs when everything else fell through and now they are both gone.
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:10 #10248Banned Member

Posts: 581Welcome to our literary club!
You will find that this Orlando group of hobbyists will be helpful to you in your Orlando mongering IF and only IF you "Contribute" to our literary club. Write reviews after you see a SP. Play Safe.
Originally Posted by Atlamp
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:52 #10247Senior Member

Posts: 146MarinaGFE
Just saw a recent report of her, is she back?
-
09-04-19 10:12 #10246Senior Member

Posts: 878Average
Don't know about you first question, but the average is around $$ some are. 5 more, some are. 4 or so lower, but the average I would say is $$. AMPs are mostly around $$. 4 for a good FS place. Shangri la, KMS (Kissimee massage), BO, and You massage are the top tier places. For a good latin provider I hear Carribean scar is one of the best. You can search her on here and pm her. She will answer and she has a lot of good reviews.
Originally Posted by Atlamp
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:01 #10245Senior Member

Posts: 878Any asian web leads?
Does anybody know of any websites for Asian providers? Kinda have a thing for Asian pussy, but can't find any providers besides AMPs. I see a few ads on adult search but they all use the same number so I assume they are fake. If anybody knows of a website it would be greatly appreciated if you could post some links.
-
09-03-19 20:56 #10244Senior Member

Posts: 56Spooky
Dreamed of this chick in atamonte, when leave the hotel security guards come out and take pics of my vehicle.
Is this cause for concern, it's been a few days.
-
09-03-19 19:31 #10243Regular Member

Posts: 5Hello Fellow Mongers
Just wanted to say hello to my fellow mongering brothers. I've been a long time monger and been a member since 2008. Resided in Atlanta and now call Orlando home. So far, I've been doing my research and find that Orlando has a fair share of good providers. I've done my tour of mongering in NYC / Atlanta / Central America over a dozen times. I have a lust for Latin women and have been spoiled (quality / price). Just a few questions for those that are willing to assist in making my life here in Orlando much more pleasant =).
1.) Any Latina apartment providers?
I've looked into BestLatina. Just wanted something cheaper.
2.) Stupid question but. As I already know, it all depends on the provider / time / in-outcall. What is the avg $ for a decent FS here in Orlando?
-
09-02-19 12:41 #10242Senior Member

Posts: 239Kat
Has anyone made contact yet? I saw her numerous times a couple of years back. She's a very cool girl. If it's really her.
Originally Posted by AustinPaul
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 11:09 #10241Senior Member

Posts: 542I agree with this guy
How could you not. It's a monger sing along song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8a9...ature=youtu.be











Reply With Quote






