Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7067
-
09-24-19 09:32 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 145Payment in advance
Nope! That is never the norm, that's typically a red flag that you're about to get scammed. Perhaps that's the norm for her to ask for it in advance and she could be legit, but I wouldn't take the chance.
Originally Posted by SaberLancer091
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 04:11 #1621Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
09-24-19 00:47 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 29Prebooking
When I asked about scheduling in advance, she said that payment would be due in advance. This also applies to Friday-Sunday appointments as well.
Originally Posted by Thor1232
[View Original Post]
Is this the norm?
-
09-23-19 21:30 #1619Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info on her!
How,
Hope all are having good and enjoyable time.
Any info, on her she has no reviews with high rates, but she looks so h00 t.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ClariseCadwell
-
09-23-19 06:01 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 124Kristal aka Kiskadigitalis
I had noticed her too: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...kiskadigitalis.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristal-...n-diego-219971
https://kristalfrmtx.escortbook.com/
Also google her other number for more info 915-300-3851.
Her website says: "$50 convenience fee will be added if you request an appointment within 4 hours". What a bunch of bullshit! Just reading that is a turn off for me. She does look hot, but that's the dumbest fucking upcharge I've ever heard.
-
09-22-19 23:19 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 563Pretty sexy
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199195746
619-919-5746.
-
09-22-19 22:23 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 563Nice body
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198067408
619-806-7408.
Anyone?
-
09-22-19 22:17 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 563Incredible ass
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6197977710
619-797-7710.
Has anyone met her?
-
09-21-19 14:17 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 350
Originally Posted by Thor1232
[View Original Post]
Ha! I'm pretty sure I see her at the grocery store all the time! Never knew she was an escort. I texted her and this was what she sent back.
-
09-21-19 12:06 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 350140 half hour.
Originally Posted by Woody68
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 09:41 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw heather this past week (totally worth it!)
I saw her a few days ago.
Originally Posted by BotShoes
[View Original Post]
She looked awesome, her body was tremendous and she is very sweet and really gets into it.
Her skills were tremendous and I will Schedule again.
IMO it was worth it.
One of my best experiences ever.
-
09-21-19 00:24 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 558Do not respond to ads where the girls face is blurred or covered. This means LE or underage provider. Moe.
Originally Posted by IllWil13
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 20:50 #1610Regular Member

Posts: 24Any heads up?
Hey gentlemen,
Got another question for you all. Been seeing this woman online but not a lot of reviews. Wanted to know if anyone else has intel.
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...8518/1/2454187
-
09-20-19 16:20 #1609Regular Member

Posts: 12I want to try, but it looks like a ton of hoops to go through and pretty damn pricy. Maybe someday for me haha.
Originally Posted by CaliKid93
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 16:09 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 245Photos look familiar, but w / o the blackout. I wonder if you text her something irrelevant (like "Do you like turkey? Will you get the same reply?
Originally Posted by IllWil13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




