Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,156 to 19,170 of 26406
-
09-28-19 18:05 #7251Regular Member

Posts: 3City Girls. Worth it?
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen someone from City Girls.
https://www.city-girls.com/wi/milwaukee/escorts.html
Was thinking about trying to see one of their ladies soon.
Have you had any experience with anyone from there?
-
09-28-19 16:12 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 763Megan
Does anyone recognize this girl? I contacted her on Tagged. We have talking to set something up. Not sure whether she is legit. I know of no other link for her.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1569701396
-
09-28-19 13:52 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 158Snow
No response in last 3 weeks. ? Either its me or something is wrong.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 10:27 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 117Kendal
Anyone hear from her lately?
-
09-28-19 06:23 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 812Nikki
My problem with her is she says in her ad. " Men are great, but women are better " She can feel free to enjoy a woman's money more than mine then.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 04:49 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 136That is tough to disagree with.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
It is too difficult to be "friends" with someone if the trading of money and sex is inherent to the relationship. And for me, that component cannot be divorced from the situation. It is a good business relationship, at its best.
After perusing Reddit's Sex Workers sub for a few minutes, one can observe quite readily, sex work is an enterprise not of sexual gratification but commerce. Providers want to make money, like everyone else. There is no mutual endeavor to build a partnership, it is the purchasing of a service.
-
09-28-19 01:32 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 182Ffs
She can't even manage to spell the word poison. I wouldn't trust her with my cock.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 23:26 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 181Jamie?
Is this the "Jamie" in your post? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/028046916771.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 22:35 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 686Welcome to the club
I think we all have done it once or twice. You pretty much have to learn the hard way. There are no friends in this game. You are a source of money, nothing more. If they can get it from you without doing anything, such as getting you to fall for a sob story, they will do it. Learn and move on. No sense in dumping her if you like her. Just watch the wallet.
And remember to add links to your report or we have no idea who the hell you are talking about.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 22:11 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 748Where is she listed?
Have a link?
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 20:17 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 213Beth
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/371526955946
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 19:35 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 1820If you have them links are always helpful.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-27-19 15:44 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 101Sweet Sexy Beth
This goes back a few months. I arranged to hang out, which was easily done. When I got to her place (trailer park) she was outside smoking. She is way overweight and unkempt. Worst, she reeked of alcohol. I told her I'd changed my mind, she wasn't my type and she became belligerent in her semi-stupor. Said I should give her something for taking her time and having her get ready. LOL, all that consisted of was a flask and a smoke. Later she texted me saying she could get me a different girl. I'd avoid like the plague.
-
09-27-19 15:34 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 321Gypsy Rose
Was on the fence about this one. Easy in the wallet and close to me. Apt not a motel.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/341250240099
Searched the thread and couldn't find any info. Anyone got a heads up for me?
-
09-27-19 15:19 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 101Jamie
Saw her the other day. Nice person, pics are real. She's easy to talk to, always ready, and easy on the budget. Nice BBBJ-enthusiastic. I think she's proud of her skills. The location is in a good downtown neighborhood but the place itself is pretty so-so; borrowed it from a guy friend who was nowhere to be seen. Says she's getting a new place. She has a daughter in the business, 21 years old' I have not seen her but with 2 kids and the pic she sent me, I'm guessing a fair amount of baby damage. Anyway, with Jamie. 40 gets you some nice relief. I'll do it again.










Reply With Quote






