Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 26409
-
09-26-19 15:17 #7224Regular Member

Posts: 8Love Kallie
Hey guys,
Thinking about seeing this one. Any information will help.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/925819586442
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/184395074636
-
09-26-19 13:35 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 105Ivy Coxx
Same here. Thought I had something all set up and then nothing. What a waste of time.
Originally Posted by HellClowns666
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:29 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 32Summer
Has anyone seen Summer? Texted back and forth a bit but she stopped replying.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/960103888241
-
09-26-19 09:17 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 58Too much info?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/846105826475
Seem like a red flag by providing location and room?
-
09-26-19 07:27 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 70Emily
I'm new to your form looking for number to see Emily Thanks.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 23:36 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 45Ivy coxx
Set up time but ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 21:25 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 639I have her on snapchat. About all I can tell you is she's off Ryan rd, $150 and YMMV on GFE.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 19:54 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 117Recommend
Hey guys,
I'm a senior in the madison forum. I'll be near west Allis next week. Do you have any recommendations. I guess there are plenty to avoid. LOL. Feel free to pm me. I'll return the favor when you need one in madison.
-
09-25-19 17:05 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 627I've texted her several times (last 4 - 4487) and only got one response back but other than that crickets. Not sure how I can get her to reply back. I saw her several times back in the day but not recently. Not sure what to do here.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 15:05 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 435You're going to have to narrow it down a bit more. There are multiple providers that meet that description.
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 13:57 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 88Her photos
Doesn't that one photo look a lot like Naudia? That's who I thought this was at first.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:40 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 49Not them, but Erotic Monkey. See what I get when I abbreviate.
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 10:26 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 49Jessica on them
Has anyone seen Jessica that posts on them? She's 18-24 and has lots of reviews. I don't live in the area and only get to town 1-2 times a year. Thank you all, I do enjoy this site.
-
09-25-19 10:10 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 86Another Snowbunny With Tattoos
I wish these girls were actually real. Girl like this with these tattoos are a huge fetish for me.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/220019049797
-
09-25-19 00:51 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 2881West Allis Emily
Last time I saw her she had gained weight. Still on 94th? She's an old vet by now. Hope she has scaled by and not so high volume like the old days.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




