Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10966
-
09-27-19 20:42 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 386Gps
After been cruising for a nice 5- 0 on SA for the past months but my last 3 has not been great. Starting with my last post here. SO, I have been chatting with a 20 year old one, I don't go after 20's to 25 ones but this one kept messaging me so I went WTF, So we started talking and we set up to meet. I ended up renting a place while she did say she can somewhat host. I wouldn't trust that anyway. The pictures she sent me were amazing LOL. Long story short, I am sitting in my Hotel room waiting as she said she was grabbing an uber, well that was the last I heard from her. CALLED, TEXTED Nada.
Then I moved on to my last DATE, we chatted a while and decided to meet for lunch, of course she agreed to it. As I was waiting for her to show up, I knew that will not work right away. She is beautiful I will give her that but she parked a BENZ, I was like OK, lets see where this one goes. She was waving the lastest iPhone 11 Pro Max as she was walking toward me. Needless to say we had a great lunch and that's all there will be to it. She told me she wanted 2. 5 K a month or 600 PM. Here's the KICKER, she also wanted a FULL tank of GAS from time to time for the 8 cylinder beast she parked outside. Well. I don't need to tell you guys. I am not looking forward to this one anytime soon.
Since they requested on SA not to display there pictures any where else so I will give the links to who ever wants the plunge. BUT why would you?. LOL.
JP.
-
09-27-19 14:58 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 3748Squirt
For what its worth, if you are playing Trivia, most girls who claim they squirt are actually pissing. But I have run into a handful of girls that do indeed squirt real girl-cum, the fluid from the Skene's ducts which open on both sides of the urethra, and which in some girls are quite prominant. This is the origin of the fluid which squirts out in jets in a very small fractiion of girls, when they cum. The only one of those in New England whose cunnt and ass I've ever inseminated, was that crazy little total nympho cumslut, Cum4 Alex.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 14:42 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 650I reached out to her twice, both times she never responded. I would not waste your credits on her.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 14:31 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 379Elle2015
She really didn't want the money. She wanted me to see her again on a more normal basis. But I gave to her, just so she knew what the night was about.
She can be had for free.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 13:59 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 602Long shot
I have never been a Member of WYP but there has been some chatter on other SA threads that it has improved especially with the current state of bs on SA. Anyway, this one has me tempted to buy some credits but she hasn't been on in two months and I find no corresponding SA profile. Like I said a long shot but in anyone has info please let me know.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mbywN5GPLe7j6K
-
09-27-19 13:50 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 299Thanks for the laugh. This is one funny ass story. So she should have paid you for the fuck (she's no looker), pissed all over your place, and you paid 200 for the privilege. What a night!
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 09:34 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 379Elle2015
Ok here is a strange one. She contacted me, pics weren't that great. But once we got to texting, she told me she was a squirter and all 3 holes were open. Little head took over and we made plans with no talk of a donation. Had her over and she did look like her pics, but she is not attractive at all. She has a HUGE belly. We start chatting over a drink and she starts telling me about all her problems which turned me off. Anyway, we get down to business and yeap. She's a squirter. Not going to get into every detail, but after she left I realized she wasn't squirting. She was pissing. Yeah, that's right. She was pissing all over my place. I spent 2 hours cleaning my place after she left.
If you guys are into that, go for it. All three holes, but no BBFS. She didn't even ask for money, but I gave her $$.
I will not be repeating.
https://www.seeking.com/member/83807...2-0f517099b931
-
09-24-19 11:49 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 1731Understood
You posted in your original post that the lady was ranting and raving about a bad review, which someone obviously sent to her or sent her a link.
You subsequently, in your post, wondered why anyone would provide the info to an escort about a bad review since it wouldn't change their performance. I thought it was clear in your post, unless someone didn't read the whole post, and was just skimming for the details.
Thanks for the review on your contact with the lady.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 00:26 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 265Yes, agreed, absolutely. That's not the way I meant it though. Should have wrote, how does it help passing critical reviews along to the subject of the review? Don't expect it's going to change _her_ behavior.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 09:12 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 624Passing critical reviews along?
No, it changes our performance. Our performance with respect to hit or miss. The review is for us to ignore them, not for them to change.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 00:26 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 265Lowell Girl
Spoke on the phone. Very raspy voice with occasional phlegmy cough not unlike the endemic type with smokers and addicts rather than what you hear with a cold. Quoted 300. Negotiated down to 2 but was ranting on and on almost incoherently about the reviews someone sent to her. Way to much drama plus the extent and tone of the rant was concerning so I passed.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
By the way gentleman, how does it help to be passing critical reviews along? You think it's really going to change their performance?
-
09-22-19 20:06 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 650LOL I was also a unsuspecting partner in a psy research paper. She was cute and sounded so willing to get something started. We met in a chic Lowell coffee shop and talked for over an hour with her asking some many questions about my SA experiences. No money was exchanged but a promise of a hotel date was given but never acted on. Fortunately I keep all of my personal details in the dark so I wasn't worried about being identified. She was very engaging and actually fun to talk to but as we chatted more and more I realized I was part of a thesis project.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 11:47 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 137Acedemic Year
Quite true. End of month when rent is due, Holiday time for gifts and presents, and the start of vacation time have worked well in the past. Got to figure the meet and greet for cash angle before hand, not always easy to do. Beware of psychology majors, could just be a source of info gathering. Happened to me.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 10:24 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 379Tasharufo
Any info on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/64dc2...4-b3cd39c93149
-
09-22-19 02:12 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 380https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BGDxy5KERpY9VG
This one looks interesting.












Reply With Quote





