Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1732
-
10-02-19 19:50 #307Senior Member

Posts: 1834Tessa
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tempting-Tessa
Looks: Pictures are when she was thinner. About 5'7", cute face, natural Bs, bald kitty. A couple of tattos. Phat ass. She's curvy now.
Attitude: laid back and easy going.
Service: BBBJ was decent, mainly focusing on the head. No DT though, LFK and light DFK. Pussy was a bit musky. CG was average, just rocking back and forth. K9 is where its at with her amazing ass. Finished in Mish. She's gets into it once you get her wet and hot. BBFS with extra tip, no CIP.
Expense: $180 hhr.
Repeat: Yes, every so often when kgirls get monotonous.
-
09-27-19 18:45 #306Regular Member

Posts: 23Pic looks about right. I spotted her Indochinese / cholo booker once but I didn't know there was a doppelganger lmao do you have pics of the impostor.
Originally Posted by BStachel
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 13:54 #305Senior Member

Posts: 193HavenChase
That was my experience too near LAX. Except for the tats (she told me she designs them herself) I thought she looked great with attitude and service to match. I plan on seeing her again if I can get the same girl. I don't think she was the same girl as the pics. See attached, face blurred.
Originally Posted by Smith088
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 23:54 #304Senior Member

Posts: 130Who knows, but she'll put you on major blast if you ask her for those services and her WKs will red bomb your network.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 20:26 #303Senior Member

Posts: 713History of rob reports on her under previous handles.
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 00:07 #302Regular Member

Posts: 17What's her Porn Starlet name?
Originally Posted by Braddock1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 20:10 #301Senior Member

Posts: 158She's fun. Porn Starlet and aims to please. I wasn't disappointed one bit.
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 18:36 #300Banned Member

Posts: 1333Anya or Misa
From Tokyo Girls https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls..
Has anyone seen Anya or Misa and know what they offer?
-
09-17-19 13:11 #299Senior Member

Posts: 77Info
Anyone taken her for a spin yet? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MichelleMariexo.
-
09-17-19 12:59
Regular Member
-
09-17-19 03:00 #298Senior Member

Posts: 344Seen her multiple times already and counting. Evie has me dialed in and texts me prior every time she's around prior to her posting to see if I want to cum play. Most definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:58 #297Senior Member

Posts: 713I think you copied the wrong link. Can you edit the post or repost?
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 16:55 #296Senior Member

Posts: 77Info Needed
Anyone got any info on this little philly? https://www.humaniplex.com/mail/conv...=&cid=22471918#compose.
-
09-13-19 04:51 #295Senior Member

Posts: 30HavenChase
I had the same experience, I've seen her twice she is tall about 6 ft. It is her in the pics but has a bunch of tattoos now. She has a great, tight body and is really chill. No complaints She does use a booker.
Originally Posted by Smith088
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 00:47 #294Senior Member

Posts: 100She's been on my to do list, pun intended, for a while. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 00:21 #293Senior Member

Posts: 100Havenchase
Interesting. The Havenchase I saw was really tall. Her body was nice, beautiful natural tits with a good hang to them, and a pretty face. No complaints. She was pretty chill also.
Originally Posted by Deeflower
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



