Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 7371
-
09-28-19 12:01 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 1659Already reported on her (them)
If you were silly enough to blow her off and then return, I guarantee you will be met by Vladistav and Nikolev who will beat the shit out of you until you double down or break something important.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
P.S.- who is "Callie the squirter?" Don't know her? PM me or post if you know.
-
09-28-19 08:25 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 399Look before you leap.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...349&viewfull=1#post4466349.
Originally Posted by Riverman240
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 08:21 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 3992nd is Demi
She looks like her picts. Hygiene issues when I've seen her, about 6 weeks ago last. I wouldn't go there after dark. Defiantly a H user. Sp.
Originally Posted by Berkdude
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 00:02 #1458Regular Member

Posts: 22First post. Any intel?
Hi. First post, Nearby Berkshire county resident here. Looking for any info on these two. Also any info on Pittsfield would be appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynda-es...ngfield-354969
Texted to set up appt but didn't get a reply confirming the time.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...3/271131863381
Texted and set up an appt. Seemed fairly communicative, but ignored my request for a verification pic. Got angry texts back when I cancelled.
-
09-27-19 22:56 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 755Not Available This Weekend
I texted back and forth. She said she's not around this weekend.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 20:47 #1456Regular Member

Posts: 2Isn't this interesting.
-
09-27-19 20:21 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 311GP Syndrome's Latest Victim: Brittany
Archived Ad: http://archive.is/oCTuw.
Word is that if you miss a date with her, she texts you and tells you that she missed appointments because of you. She says that the next time you contact her, she will require a deposit.
Yeah, that's a real winning move.
If you're going to see this one, use caution. ***** meter is on full tilt.
-
09-27-19 10:10 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 399Told Me outs only
Outcalls only, At least that's what she said when I was texing her recently.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 23:21 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 755Good to Know
I sent a text. I'd see her this weekend if she's available. I'll post if I hear anything.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 18:29 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 667She goes by "Blue" not a lot of reviews on this forum, but some have partaken. You can find a couple of reviews by using the search button. I tried to meet her last time due to some good reviews but her incall has a lot of heat. Lots of people outside, walking around, terrible parking lot, and LEO does patrol that area due to the crime rate in that neighborhood. She went nuts on the phone when I told her that LEO was in front of me and she accused me of lying, saying she was outside....when she wasn't. I scoped the area a couple of times too before I even called her about LEO so she obviously lied to me. Not risking anything to meet a chick who has a known BF & handler. Think smart and play safe.
Originally Posted by Kabal34
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 17:47 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 667Lexi Rose
Hey everyone just got back from a short break. Haven't posted in awhile, but this city has been dead and lacking talent. I remember seeing an ad for Lexi Rose saying she was back and got her phone back from her fiance? Did anyone partake in a dream with her? Do you know if she still has the same number as her EM profile? I always wanted to meet her but never got the chance and she always takes down her ads once she's had enough for the day.
-
09-26-19 14:21 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 71Vanessa
Saw her for a car date last week. Not much new to add to previous reports. Damage was 60 for BBBJ but she freaking dodged the finish. Not good.
Her skills were so so. Some signs of abuse, scabs on hands. She was wearing long sleeves so not sure about track marks.
Will not repeat.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/959348472313
-
09-26-19 13:25 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 88One and Done?
I'm really into the pierced Tat Metal chicks.
Originally Posted by Kabal34
[View Original Post]
Used to be in a metal band back in the 90's.
I ended up seeing her last week. Excellent session.
Just did oral but she seemed up for whatever. Even got some rimming out of the deal.
$80.
Problem is she hasn't posted since I saw her last Friday.
Could that gruesome act on me have ended her career.
Either way I'm going to keep a light on for her cause it was awesome.
-
09-26-19 12:33 #1448Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks all! I was going to pull the trigger on this one and didn't even know about the age thing. Glad I hesitated on this one.
Originally Posted by BebeBozzo
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 03:34 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 161Johns1
And his first post about this girl was in the mass prostitution stings thread. Where he claims he say her a couple months ago in Worcester. But image search shows same pics were used in ads in Harford / springfield at end of July. These were under a different name and phone number. That ad was only run one day. And nothing since until now? And list of activities that has just about everything? LE or not just too weird.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





