Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 491 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1455

    GP Syndrome's Latest Victim: Brittany

    Archived Ad: http://archive.is/oCTuw.

    Word is that if you miss a date with her, she texts you and tells you that she missed appointments because of you. She says that the next time you contact her, she will require a deposit.

    Yeah, that's a real winning move.

    If you're going to see this one, use caution. ***** meter is on full tilt.

  2. #1454

    Told Me outs only

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    She goes by "Blue" not a lot of reviews on this forum, but some have partaken. You can find a couple of reviews by using the search button. I tried to meet her last time due to some good reviews but her incall has a lot of heat. Lots of people outside, walking around, terrible parking lot, and LEO does patrol that area due to the crime rate in that neighborhood. She went nuts on the phone when I told her that LEO was in front of me and she accused me of lying, saying she was outside....when she wasn't. I scoped the area a couple of times too before I even called her about LEO so she obviously lied to me. Not risking anything to meet a chick who has a known BF & handler. Think smart and play safe.
    Outcalls only, At least that's what she said when I was texing her recently.

  3. #1453

    Good to Know

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone just got back from a short break. Haven't posted in awhile, but this city has been dead and lacking talent. I remember seeing an ad for Lexi Rose saying she was back and got her phone back from her fiance? Did anyone partake in a dream with her? Do you know if she still has the same number as her EM profile? I always wanted to meet her but never got the chance and she always takes down her ads once she's had enough for the day.
    I sent a text. I'd see her this weekend if she's available. I'll post if I hear anything.

  4. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/930053325156

    She pops up every few days and caught my eye. Got that metal / punk rock look, and if I remember my teenage years, those girls were wild.

    Couldn't find anything, don't really want to be the canary in the coal mine.

    Thanks in advance if anyone has feedback.
    She goes by "Blue" not a lot of reviews on this forum, but some have partaken. You can find a couple of reviews by using the search button. I tried to meet her last time due to some good reviews but her incall has a lot of heat. Lots of people outside, walking around, terrible parking lot, and LEO does patrol that area due to the crime rate in that neighborhood. She went nuts on the phone when I told her that LEO was in front of me and she accused me of lying, saying she was outside....when she wasn't. I scoped the area a couple of times too before I even called her about LEO so she obviously lied to me. Not risking anything to meet a chick who has a known BF & handler. Think smart and play safe.

  5. #1451

    Lexi Rose

    Hey everyone just got back from a short break. Haven't posted in awhile, but this city has been dead and lacking talent. I remember seeing an ad for Lexi Rose saying she was back and got her phone back from her fiance? Did anyone partake in a dream with her? Do you know if she still has the same number as her EM profile? I always wanted to meet her but never got the chance and she always takes down her ads once she's had enough for the day.

  6. #1450

    Vanessa

    Saw her for a car date last week. Not much new to add to previous reports. Damage was 60 for BBBJ but she freaking dodged the finish. Not good.

    Her skills were so so. Some signs of abuse, scabs on hands. She was wearing long sleeves so not sure about track marks.

    Will not repeat.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/959348472313

  7. #1449

    One and Done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/930053325156

    She pops up every few days and caught my eye. Got that metal / punk rock look, and if I remember my teenage years, those girls were wild.

    Couldn't find anything, don't really want to be the canary in the coal mine.

    Thanks in advance if anyone has feedback.
    I'm really into the pierced Tat Metal chicks.

    Used to be in a metal band back in the 90's.

    I ended up seeing her last week. Excellent session.

    Just did oral but she seemed up for whatever. Even got some rimming out of the deal.

    $80.

    Problem is she hasn't posted since I saw her last Friday.

    Could that gruesome act on me have ended her career.

    Either way I'm going to keep a light on for her cause it was awesome.

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    And his first post about this girl was in the mass prostitution stings thread. Where he claims he say her a couple months ago in Worcester. But image search shows same pics were used in ads in Harford / springfield at end of July. These were under a different name and phone number. That ad was only run one day. And nothing since until now? And list of activities that has just about everything? LE or not just too weird.
    Thanks all! I was going to pull the trigger on this one and didn't even know about the age thing. Glad I hesitated on this one.

  9. #1447

    Johns1

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Little concerned that she might be LE bait. Anyone else have anything to comment?

    Also a little concerning that this poster only has 3 comments, one being a question and the other two being about this one girl.
    And his first post about this girl was in the mass prostitution stings thread. Where he claims he say her a couple months ago in Worcester. But image search shows same pics were used in ads in Harford / springfield at end of July. These were under a different name and phone number. That ad was only run one day. And nothing since until now? And list of activities that has just about everything? LE or not just too weird.

  10. #1446

    Certain LE red flags. To watch for.

    Yeah Downtown Boy knows his stuff. I would watch out for certain key words in ads. LIke Downtown for instance. As how it says that in this ad. I was told by a good source that ads with Downtown in it are LE bait.

  11. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Little concerned that she might be LE bait. Anyone else have anything to comment?

    Also a little concerning that this poster only has 3 comments, one being a question and the other two being about this one girl.
    Yeah dude I would stay away. Just because someone makes a review that means absolutely nothing. You have to actually know the person that's making the review.

  12. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Little concerned that she might be LE bait. Anyone else have anything to comment?

    Also a little concerning that this poster only has 3 comments, one being a question and the other two being about this one girl.
    I thought the same I texted yesterday and she wasnt going to be here till today. Then afterwards all the sudden the text reads luv I'm young you ok with that?

    Theres a bit more but between the pics and the slight weirdness to questions or comments everything comes off to me like some LEO bait and to just go ahead and stay safe.

    Plus I'm just going to go ahead an throw this one eventually she said she was / is 15 to which I gave the hell no.

    All seems off. If she was actually real and 15 would you really go ahead and admit it? Its got to cause more problems then the potential dates you can get one would assume.

  13. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns1  [View Original Post]
    Totally worth it. Little pricy, but she is amazing. Young, for sure. I might go back tonight for seconds.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/675761790184
    What was the damage and what did she allow? She quoted me 1.5 hh and 2.5 hr for everything but Greek.

  14. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns1  [View Original Post]
    Totally worth it. Little pricy, but she is amazing. Young, for sure. I might go back tonight for seconds.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/675761790184
    Little concerned that she might be LE bait. Anyone else have anything to comment?

    Also a little concerning that this poster only has 3 comments, one being a question and the other two being about this one girl.

  15. #1441

    Spin Baby Spin

    Totally worth it. Little pricy, but she is amazing. Young, for sure. I might go back tonight for seconds.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/675761790184

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape