Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,611 to 17,625 of 28075
-
09-27-19 14:54 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 38There are many by the trolley aren't there!
On lemon grove ave looking at train station.
Might be AA spa.
Originally Posted by TingTong
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 10:11 #10464Banned Member

Posts: 3075Z Massage
I called Z Massage last night and it kept ringing and no one answered. I was there a month ago and Honey (manager / co-owner) said the other owner / co-owner was there. The masseuses were all acting weird that day and there was definitely tension with Honey and the other owner. Honey said the other owner is a very old lady. Maybe this was who you saw on the phone that waved you away.
Maybe this is why there were discussions about Eva possibly leaving Z Massage.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 02:07 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 204A Spa
I was bored after work and headed to my normal spot. It was packed and used their restroom and had to wait 5 min on a stool. I was greeted b Ella and she took me to the room for the hr. . 6. She gave a decent massage and then the flip. She took the donation $. 4 and we got down to business. She gave a wonderful BJ and very good CG. She felt really tight and smelled like hot sex due to her natural p juice lubricant. I eventually popped in doggy and she massaged my legs for the remainder of time and introduced me to another masseuse. They are a group from LA. I would repeat and will try to make rounds to other establishments. Have fun and stay safe brothers!
-
09-26-19 22:27 #10462Regular Member

Posts: 4Michelles on El Cajon blvd
This place had some thick Latinas until it closed down. Any other place like it in San Diego?
-
09-26-19 22:11 #10461Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lexi Thai
No freaking clue. I don't care to ever find out!
Originally Posted by Seekingcs
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 20:54 #10460Banned Member

Posts: 707Your experience will vary
Hey flyingVfr,
Not sure I fully understand what you were saying about Z's, are they close now?
That sounds like what you were saying.
I have not been in there for a while but to me that's a great place so I hope they're open again soon.
I think part of The reason for your disappointment is there's a different business model between Z's and the FS shops.
When you go to a place like Zs youve come to expect a good long slow sensual hand job after a massage, but most of the full-service places the girl (hopefully she's younger prettier) she's just there for a quick half hour fuck session ( with the larger tip ) , not a long sensual session that mongers can easily get addicted to at places like Z's.
At a place like Z's the same girls can be there for a couple years (I think Eva is been there for at least five years) and you get a comfortable repeatable experience to look forward to, but it's usually just a good rub and tug and full service isn't usually on the menu.
But most of the full-service places like v spa, Flanders at Mesa Ridge Court (fill in the blank) have a business model of always changing girls. Always a pretty new face, a different pretty younger girl to get naked and enjoy. That are basically one trick pony's in that most of them aren't as experienced at massage as the older rub and tug girls.
They're offering you a different experience 😃.
They are more interested in giving you everything and in a few weeks they'll be gone and the new one Will take her place, so unfortunately each one has their own personality and you don't really get a chance to know them that well before they move on.
Each one's business is just a little different sensual massage versus full-service but each one is great and it's own way it just really depends on what you want.
Some customers only want to fuck a different girl each time and some enjoy the certainty of knowing a good experience they can reliably expect.
Personally I did not go to full service places for years, I wanted the full hour sensual but over time My tastes changed but in reality it just depends on what best suits your mood.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 19:47 #10459Regular Member

Posts: 11Mercury & Ronson, correct?
Originally Posted by SillyDickWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 19:45 #10458Senior Member

Posts: 26Sounds great, got any info on her? Rates, menu, number, etc.
Originally Posted by SillyDickWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 19:28 #10457Senior Member

Posts: 89The A Team Will Have to Watch Their Rep
Mostly because of the constant rotation. I try not to be that guy who has to wind up in any sort of negotiations, especially extended ones. Eye contact and use finger movements. They get it before long plus last resort whisper in her ear the tip coming at end. If repeating in places a quick confer with Mms can even things out. Good luck. It's take and give.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 19:16 #10456Senior Member

Posts: 89Did you get a feel down south? I even forget the name but big hooters but sure had the feeling I should be looking for an adams apple when no touch down was brewing. One time with limited up top touch and HJ.
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 19:10 #10455Senior Member

Posts: 37Lexi Thai
So is Lexi a woman or was she always a woman? Lots of makeup makes me wonder.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 17:26 #10454Senior Member

Posts: 205You Massage Ada
Hit up Ada today around noon. 40 dollar hour early bird special. Had a great time but I was expecting a real massage first. About 15 min of soft touch and taint play. Started kissing my ear and I turned and starred DFKing her. Flipped and let her know I wanted everything. Dress went around the waist but not off. Nipples are ginormous but most of the Asian nipples are in comparison. Tit sucking and she hopped on for 69 for a Few min. Moved into RCG the into CG. Lots of kissing and tit sucking in CG and could feel me hitting her cervex. Hot! She went to move into doggie into laid her on her back and hit it hard until I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up with alcohol spray and the warm wet towels. She left to clean herself up and when she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had for about 20 minutes. Gave her a hundred and she was telling me how handsome I am on my way out. Lies LOL.
Was a good time. Would repeat.
CC.
-
09-26-19 16:32 #10453Senior Member

Posts: 287News on Z's in San Diego and A Spa
I had an appointment with Anna at Z's Tuesday that didn't happen, something bad going on there that day. Anna twice texted me later and later appointment times with the last at 11 am. None of the masseuses were working by 11 am when I finally gave up waiting for Anna and left. Anna texted me saying there was a problem between "the two bosses" and I saw nothing but phone calls going on outside with a couple staff members. I walked inside at 11 am, and it was open but no one was inside. One older lady (manager I assume) was outside talking on her phone but that was it. She waved me away when I asked if they would be reopening. Anna replied back to my text today that she hasn't been there several days now. Anyone know what's going on there?
So that's when I decided to finally experience Michelle at A Spa on Mercury near Ronson Road in San Diego. Busy place, it was jammed with good looking friendly girls and I had to wait 20 minutes for Michelle. I have to say I ended up being disappointed with Michelle after hearing so much about her. She really excited me when she first walked in with a big kiss on my lips while she grabbed my crotch, it was looking good. She started with a great massage, actually pretty darned hard. After 5-10 minutes she had me flip over and started pushing FS for $160,120 for a CBJ, and $80 for a HJ. I said $40 for a simple / sensual / enjoyable HJ like I had been told was available from her but she pushed back hard for $80 and finally agreed to $60 which was my final raging hard-on response. But I said I'd do $60 only if she got naked which she said no to. 60 was my final offer, she then asked for the $60 up front. I had lost my hard-on by that time and was ready to leave after too much hard negotiating which had totally turned me off. Did I really get Michelle? So she takes my $60 and strips down to thong panties and proceeds to give me a non-sensual jackhammer HJ. I walked out of there saying I'll never be back and wondering if she was really Michelle. Nice looking, full head of hair, wearing a dress.
I can't wait to see Anna again after that bad experience with Michelle. I hope it's not too long before she either lands at a different AMP or she and Z's get back together. And not good news, I just called Z's and couldn't get a straight answer on if they're back in operation yet but it sounds like they're not yet back in operation. I hope Z's re-opens soon.
-
09-26-19 14:32 #10452Banned Member

Posts: 707Any one with a little curiosity and a lot of discretion should discreetly go look in on 108.
Just saying.
Next month should officially reopen
Originally Posted by BradBlk29
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:46 #10451Regular Member

Posts: 9No Selena
I believe I went to the right one. A Spa Massage but when I called they said there was no Selena working there at all.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



