Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 28075
-
09-26-19 13:37 #10450Regular Member

Posts: 9Clairemont Independent Asian massage
Hi everybody!
I have been using this site occasionally for a while now and many of you have made it easier for me when making a decision at times. I decided to create an account to keep you guys informed if I stumble upon anything good and for the past couple of times I have been going with an Asian woman who is an independent masseuse, works at almost any time, cheap for the experience she will provide! She is honestly unique and a nice person to talk with while everything is happening. She's got a really good customer service with a lot of respect! She is Japanese, 5'2-5'4, goes to the gym often as well.
-
09-26-19 00:58 #10449Regular Member

Posts: 23V spa any update?
Can anyone confirm if V spa on kearny villa rd still open or they found a new place.
Few days ago it was reported that they were moving.
-
09-26-19 00:46 #10448Regular Member

Posts: 1Fun With Manscaping
Looking to get waxed down south, and I don't mean hustled in Tijuana. I want my hair to be elsewhere. I've never done it before, and was hoping I could get some advice on a place to go where the lady doing it was a pleasure to be with. Someone who will do a good job and is patient (and not turned off by a little screaming, perhaps). Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
-
09-25-19 20:35 #10447Banned Member

Posts: 220Glad you had a good time GD
The total fees are a little on the high side but you're getting quality instead of quantity in this case. Not to say there isn't a better deal at other places, but you don't have to guess here.
I don't know if it is a new place or not, don't get down that way too much when I'm in town. It may be just taken over by a new owner, who knows.
All I know is if I have the extra cash, I know where I'm going next time.
-
09-25-19 16:07 #10446Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lexi Thai
Yes, Lexi is very scary looking.
Originally Posted by Sailor1967
[View Original Post]
She have had many pretty girls working for / with her though. I still won't go there. LOL.
-
09-25-19 16:02 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 93Visiting Later Today.
Making a visit later today and will report out.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 13:16 #10444Regular Member

Posts: 16Morena Blvd.
Thanks for the research. I have been curious for years about whether she looked as scary in person as in some of her (Lexi?) ads.
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 10:54 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 313Follow ups
Great report! Love myself a Filipina. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this gem? I'm debating whether to return down south again for an amazing time or see this beauty. I don't have access to RM so I can't read the comments about Selena, but I might have to see her over the amazing girls down south if I hear some follow ups.
Originally Posted by StiffNipples
[View Original Post]
Sadly I can only afford so much with this hobby, so like many of you we got to choose wisely!
-
09-25-19 09:08 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 27More information please
There are several places near the trolley in lemon grove, was this “U” spa?.
Usually has older providers but good service with a large menu.
Please remember that ads are to lure you in don't take them to seriously just enjoy the girls. They want you to have a good time and relax.
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 02:31 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 529Let me guess.
Was it this one?
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145388
I texted her last week with a few basic questions and got vague answers. She did give an address, but google maps revealed it to be too much of a dump for any hot young thai gal to be working out of. I passed. Thanks for TOFTT.
-
09-24-19 23:49 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 160Pretty vague on the details, what did you get and how much did you pay?
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 22:19 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 313Thank you DeadHeadChevy. I live in the South Bay and have been a frequent visitor to all the major FS spas around convoy. I am sadden that I never knew anything about Fina Touch Accupressure. I have never come across it in this thread and was wondering if this place is new within the last year or is it just a gem down south not spoke of much.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
I always love to visit Korean beauties and this place was exactly that. I made my way down last week and the place was very clean and the mamasan was just great. Asked for a line up and told her I was new and have visited other spas. She smiled brought me in to the room and said one girl was available now and another one was just finishing up. The first girl popped her head in and my mouth literally dropped to the floor. After she left the other girl came in who was just finishing up and she was in great shape but looked to be in her mid to late 30's.
I decided to go with the first girl, which I sincerely apologize my friends for not remembering her name. I do recall though she only works at the beginning of the week. She came in with a very tight forming dress and OMG, that chest was popping with all natural DD, which you do not see often. She began with a nice light back rub but after 5 mins the flip occurred. She looked at me and ask if I've been to other spas and I told her yes. She pulled her top down and had me suck on those tits. She then pressed my face between them and had me motor boat for a few minutes, from there she new I was hooked. She signed me up with a membership and after that the fun began. I will say though that in the beginning she was very uptight and I wasn't sure how it was going to go.
When the dress came off I immediately grabbed her and she allowed me to put her in any position I wanted. Unlike others, that may only allow one or two, this girl took it however I liked it. I was in aw gentleman as she rode me CG and I drilled her from behind, just watching her amazing assets jump all over just about made me pop. Let me also say that I am not sure what exercises are out there to keep a pussy tight, but she was doing them. In the last finale I moved to missionary and just when I was about to finish the sleeve broke and I decided to get a few more reps in. She never new a thing and I told her I was going to plaster that chest and she was fine with it. I pulled out and exploded and accidentally nipped her chin so you can imagine it just dripping down. She looked at me calm and ask where the sleeve was and I smiled, she laughed. At that moment I realized that I could of sent the children in and just told her I didn't know. LOL But I am still a gentleman at heart and decided to pull out. What do you think guys, I make a mistake? Maybe a lost opportunity?
Anyways, she and I cleaned up and she talked about having friend at many of the spas in San Diego. So you know it's a tight network. Usual house fee and donation. I would very much recommend.
-
09-24-19 20:50 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 38Perfect spa Jamacha rd
Tried this place out to see if it lived up to it's crazy ad.
Nice cute 30's named Jessica took care of me.
Nothing like in the ad.
I was nervous to call her out on the contents of the ad. Should have mentioned something after, but figured she probably knows or not, and it's not going to change anything.
They have a shower.
SHe was pretty mechanical.
5/10.
-
09-24-19 20:45 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 38Lemon Grove ave near trolly
Thought I'd try this place.
Cute 40 year old named Jessica.
She did take care of me, I was nervous because I had never been there and the ad they have talks a big crazy game.
Bare is offered.
There is a shower.
-
09-24-19 20:43 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 38Hole in the wall on morena blvd past seaworld
SO, I answered an ad looking for two hotties to get massaged by and got a text back from a place on morena blvd near 14x0.
I showed up and this chick answered with the craziest caked on makeup ever, like a horror movie geisha.
I told her I had to go, she kept texting me to come back.
Really scary! Don't bother.











Reply With Quote






