Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6411

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Close to my part of town, nice little spinner body but wondering if anyone's seen her? https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37238961/.
    My friend tried to hook up with her. She said she was home alone. But when he arrived shortly after the call, a man answered the door. He said he started to leave but she ran out to give excuses. He decided it was best to just leave. She's the girl in the ad. But proceed with caution. Who knows what they were up to. He also said the man called her Jessie.

  2. #6410

    Apopka MILF

    Recently I was browsing the escort ads and this one caught my attention. Couldn't find any reviews, but those DDDs just wouldn't leave my one track brain. Still a little unsure do no reviews and being all the way out in Apopka, but went for it and glad it all worked out Comms were good, she responded fairly quick and never went silent. So about the vist you wonder. Her place was easy to get to, in general close to the lake on the east side. Greeted me at the door in bra and panties freshly showered looking great, no hint of smoke to my relief. I didn't see anyone else there and didn't enquire about roommates either. Felt safe, clean and cozy. Chatted for a few minutes and actually there wasn't an awquard moment of prolonged slilence. Easly to talk to and makes you feel comfortable right away. Started out with a nice back rub which she is very good at and definintely worth the price of admission. BBBJ was quite good. Initially she made a comment about it might not be up to par, it was very up to par. One of those tht you could just lay there all day. On went the cover and started with Mish. She is definitely an active participant, somewhat vocal and had her hands all over me as far as she could reach doing various thing. I could tell she was getting pretty wet, shifted to doggie. Quite the view to say the least and the best part, she was positioned just with the right angle and it felt fantastic. Yep, you guess it, filled the cover after a few and with that angle, it was a great eruption. She kept saying it was all about me and it sure was! So here is the unusual part, after getting cleaned up, we just sat on the bed still nekked chatting for a few more minutes. No rush at all which was very pleasant. Pics in her ad are accurate, I think she looks great all things considered. Funny thing is, I didn't get her name, so for now I guess it is Apopka MILF. Even though it is a drive for me to get there, I will repeat on this one. As always, YMMV. PM me if you have any questions.

    JC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...920/4076640138

  3. #6409
    Any 411 on this one? She looks familiar but I don't remember where I knew her from.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/362118861309
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown1.jpg‎   unknown2.jpg‎  

  4. #6408

    She's cute

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this hot babe. She looks really yummy. I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/127037385749

    PHFJ Out!
    I partook a while back (almost a year ago) and it was pretty good. She is real, looks like the pictures, with a lot of make up. Nice butt, a bit saggy boobs but that's OK. Everything covered, some cg (She couldn't do cg very long because she'd just started the gym and legs burnt up), took it as hard as I could give in doggy, and generally open to suggestion when I had her try a weird reverse cowgirl stance. She has a snapchat where she posts what city she is in. Last I saw she's in WPB. Still uses the same number. As far as rates, it was 80/140/220 back then.

  5. #6407

    Anyone seen her?

    Close to my part of town, nice little spinner body but wondering if anyone's seen her? https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37238961/.

  6. #6406

    Cali Doll

    Went to see this one last Tuesday night at her place on International dr. She is definitely not GFE. No kissing allowed and everything is covered. But, I had a good time. I told her that I am looking for Greek and we agree for an extra. 5, I worked that asshole very well. I will repeat only for the Greek again because it was very good.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37213413/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cali1.jpg‎   cali2.jpg‎  

  7. #6405

    Worn out?

    Quote Originally Posted by LickIDSplits  [View Original Post]
    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.

    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.

    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.

    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.

    First met her.
    I just saw Avalon again and I'm still grinning ear to ear.

    She's the girlfriend with the PSE definitely one of a kind.

  8. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this hot babe. She looks really yummy. I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/127037385749

    PHFJ Out!
    Here's a link to 6 or 7 reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2293753777

  9. #6403

    Snowbunny Heidi

    Has anyone had any experience with this hot babe. She looks really yummy. I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/127037385749

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi 1.jpg‎   Heidi 2.jpg‎  

  10. #6402

    Mombj26

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her ad on the sister site. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5227&cityid=98.

    I did a quick google search and noticed that multiple adds in different states with different pictures. One ad the girl had a tattoo the next the tattoo was gone. I have a bad feeling about this one guys. Maybe she is real, she just uses deceiving pictures. But I would not chance it.
    Search our forum, we've already outed the scammer.

    Yd.

  11. #6401

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    "Wear out" ? Far from it, she has more energy than most women half her age. No one has better skills in bed. She's better than when I met her 5 years ago which was fabulous.

    OO.
    She has unlimited fire power. I may wear out but she never does. A stunning experience.

  12. #6400

    Mombj26

    Just saw her ad on the sister site. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5227&cityid=98.

    I did a quick google search and noticed that multiple adds in different states with different pictures. One ad the girl had a tattoo the next the tattoo was gone. I have a bad feeling about this one guys. Maybe she is real, she just uses deceiving pictures. But I would not chance it.

  13. #6399

    Amber and Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by KyReal44  [View Original Post]
    Have to side with Mr James. There is drama with these gals. I saw Kylie last month without a hitch but setting up something with Amber is another story entirely. Tried last week and Amber could not tell me a specific time even after saying she would be available later that day. And this was after she rattled off guide lines about Kylie. Set up a date Friday for Saturday afternoon, she confirms a few hours before and less than a hour goes by she texts me that her sister is double booking and is hard to work with and my date has to be changed. Moved to Saturday night, irritated but still doable. Amber contacts me ninety minutes before the new time to make sure everything is a go. I was working on my sister's car but still had enough time to shower and get to her. I told Amber yes. I shower and as I am about to head on out, I see a text from this gal about 45 earlier which said I could come any time love. I text back I just read this now and crickets. I text later what happened and still no peep from this gal.
    Got a burner phone and gave a shout to Amber this afternoon, didn't mention this time that I had seen Kylie. No issues, comms were fast and showed up at her incall. No sign of Kylie and this gal is a sweetie, better at every facet than her sis. Walked back to my car and there is a car parked next to mine with the engine running. As I open my car door, the drivers window opens and there is Kylie. She tells me that I don't see people that also sees her sister and puts her window back up before I could utter a word. This gal was irate. Not worth the drama but if you want to see only one of these gals, select Amber.

  14. #6398

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Susan42 from our sister site. It's been a while since I've been somewhere other than an AMP. Or any recommendations for me getting back into it?
    Saw Susan about a month ago. She gives great bbbjdtcim but it's way out there in the sticks in Apopka. Good price though for quick relief.

  15. #6397

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by LickIDSplits  [View Original Post]
    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.
    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.
    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.
    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.
    First met her.
    "Wear out" ? Far from it, she has more energy than most women half her age. No one has better skills in bed. She's better than when I met her 5 years ago which was fabulous.

    OO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape