Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 12752
-
09-26-19 21:09 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 629Anyone seen her?
Close to my part of town, nice little spinner body but wondering if anyone's seen her? https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37238961/.
-
09-26-19 15:38 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 280Cali Doll
Went to see this one last Tuesday night at her place on International dr. She is definitely not GFE. No kissing allowed and everything is covered. But, I had a good time. I told her that I am looking for Greek and we agree for an extra. 5, I worked that asshole very well. I will repeat only for the Greek again because it was very good.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37213413/
-
09-26-19 13:04 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 223Worn out?
I just saw Avalon again and I'm still grinning ear to ear.
Originally Posted by LickIDSplits
[View Original Post]
She's the girlfriend with the PSE definitely one of a kind.
-
09-26-19 11:42 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 456Here's a link to 6 or 7 reviews.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2293753777
-
09-26-19 09:50 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 730Snowbunny Heidi
Has anyone had any experience with this hot babe. She looks really yummy. I'm thinking of TOFTT.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/127037385749
PHFJ Out!
-
09-24-19 21:25 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 317Mombj26
Search our forum, we've already outed the scammer.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
Yd.
-
09-24-19 20:13 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 464Agree 100%
She has unlimited fire power. I may wear out but she never does. A stunning experience.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 20:02 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 165Mombj26
Just saw her ad on the sister site. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5227&cityid=98.
I did a quick google search and noticed that multiple adds in different states with different pictures. One ad the girl had a tattoo the next the tattoo was gone. I have a bad feeling about this one guys. Maybe she is real, she just uses deceiving pictures. But I would not chance it.
-
09-24-19 14:38 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 50Amber and Kylie
Got a burner phone and gave a shout to Amber this afternoon, didn't mention this time that I had seen Kylie. No issues, comms were fast and showed up at her incall. No sign of Kylie and this gal is a sweetie, better at every facet than her sis. Walked back to my car and there is a car parked next to mine with the engine running. As I open my car door, the drivers window opens and there is Kylie. She tells me that I don't see people that also sees her sister and puts her window back up before I could utter a word. This gal was irate. Not worth the drama but if you want to see only one of these gals, select Amber.
Originally Posted by KyReal44
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 09:30 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 161Yeah
Saw Susan about a month ago. She gives great bbbjdtcim but it's way out there in the sticks in Apopka. Good price though for quick relief.
Originally Posted by HCruz
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 07:19 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 963Avalon
"Wear out" ? Far from it, she has more energy than most women half her age. No one has better skills in bed. She's better than when I met her 5 years ago which was fabulous.
Originally Posted by LickIDSplits
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
09-23-19 01:26 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 136Susan42
Has anyone seen Susan42 from our sister site. It's been a while since I've been somewhere other than an AMP. Or any recommendations for me getting back into it?
-
09-22-19 16:05 #6395Regular Member

Posts: 16I agree about Mere
Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.
Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.
Due to extensive enhancements and botox.
She is starting to wear out quick from when I.
First met her.
Originally Posted by Casey9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 09:54 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 302That's Natasha / Camilla. She's a SW.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 04:25 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 289Redhead Krissy
She looks very familiar. Can't place it although she does look stretchable.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...cails/21610414














Reply With Quote





