Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 532 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    Her pics on the website along with her height of 5'8" kind of perked my interest.

    It has been a while since I have tried EPM. If you're not familiar with Exotic Philly Models, let me fill you in. I feel EPM has always hit the sweet spot between value and price. Much nicer than a typical AMP. Things typically start out very GFE right from the start. It is like you're going to the lady's private apartment. To me it is worth the upgrade but still much cheaper then a private traveling indy lady. Heck alot of AMP ladies are charging the same exact price as EPM they are just calling it the VIP upgrade. Not saying you can't find a hidden gem at an AMP but how many trips does it take to find that gem?

    If they weren't Asian this would be classified as a upscale incall. Which it really is.

    Back to Betty. Very pretty face and smile. Def a hottie if you were walking down the street. Short hair is hard to pull off unless you're really pretty. Great body. Nice transition from the private shower right into to on the bed. DATY was great. BBBJ awesome. A very solid performance.
    I second Betty, had a good experience with her. But you have to lead the session, she doesn't really seem to have a routine like other AAMP girls do.

  2. #1958

    New in Delco.

    Thinking of TOFTT. Thought I'd share to see if anyone might have any intel by chance. Looks a little too good to be true to my eyes. Guess I'll find out soon! Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...37225587/Delco

  3. #1957

    Epm

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    What's EPM's hour rate? Didn't see it on their site.

    Also, do the women tend to be older or younger?
    250.

    Usually younger or younger looking. If I had to guess the mid-late 20's to -mid 30's is normal. Once in a while you'll find a younger and older lady but they typically look just like their pics.

    When TER used to be up and running most of the EPM ladies used to have a TER ids with plenty of great reviews from all over the country which used to be great and took a lot of the guess work out of it. A lot of them tour around in the biggest cities.

    Note: it isn't a walk up incall location. You must make an appointment and keep the scheduled time exactly.

  4. #1956
    Looks like this new poster is trying to get free advertising.

    Indeed he was and thank you very much for not reporting it so I can take care of it and instead quoting him to bring yet more attention to the post and thereby increasing his click rate and encouraging him to post more spam.

    Everybody appreciates you encouraging the spammers.

    A2

  5. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/030140975278

    I consider myself of student of the game, learning everyday and much of that borrowed wisdom comes from my fellow mongers on this board. But in this case, I have been following her on her quest to make money. She is a glorified SW who originally advertised on Listcrawler and I now see she has migrated over to Skip the games. I don't know her rates but I had her for two Jacksons about 9 months ago and she wasn't really worth that.

    She is quite compliant, let me finger where somewhat fishy Vijay while she does this ridiculous tongue twirl on the ol' German helmet. She thinks it's great head and some others might agree but it didn't do much for me. I eventually kick her out without a protein shake and learned the valuable lesson to try to save at least 50% as an incentive to finish. Live and learn.
    Thanks for the report, very helpful! It's hard to find a good MILF in the area these days!

  6. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    Her pics on the website along with her height of 5'8" kind of perked my interest.

    It has been a while since I have tried EPM. If you're not familiar with Exotic Philly Models, let me fill you in. I feel EPM has always hit the sweet spot between value and price. Much nicer than a typical AMP. Things typically start out very GFE right from the start. It is like you're going to the lady's private apartment. To me it is worth the upgrade but still much cheaper then a private traveling indy lady. Heck alot of AMP ladies are charging the same exact price as EPM they are just calling it the VIP upgrade. Not saying you can't find a hidden gem at an AMP but how many trips does it take to find that gem?

    If they weren't Asian this would be classified as a upscale incall. Which it really is.

    Back to Betty. Very pretty face and smile. Def a hottie if you were walking down the street. Short hair is hard to pull off unless you're really pretty. Great body. Nice transition from the private shower right into to on the bed. DATY was great. BBBJ awesome. A very solid performance.
    What's EPM's hour rate? Didn't see it on their site.

    Also, do the women tend to be older or younger?

  7. #1953

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend a great quick BJ girl. It seems like overnight all the girls changed their price to 120 for ss. Which is outrageous for 5 min.
    That lesbo Tomboy in Mayfair is always good for a great Beejay or 2.

    Her name is Star on the crawler.

    Its usually $100 for 2.

  8. #1952

    Quick BJ?

    Can anybody recommend a great quick BJ girl. It seems like overnight all the girls changed their price to 120 for ss. Which is outrageous for 5 min.

  9. #1951

    Betty EPM

    Her pics on the website along with her height of 5'8" kind of perked my interest.

    It has been a while since I have tried EPM. If you're not familiar with Exotic Philly Models, let me fill you in. I feel EPM has always hit the sweet spot between value and price. Much nicer than a typical AMP. Things typically start out very GFE right from the start. It is like you're going to the lady's private apartment. To me it is worth the upgrade but still much cheaper then a private traveling indy lady. Heck alot of AMP ladies are charging the same exact price as EPM they are just calling it the VIP upgrade. Not saying you can't find a hidden gem at an AMP but how many trips does it take to find that gem?

    If they weren't Asian this would be classified as a upscale incall. Which it really is.

    Back to Betty. Very pretty face and smile. Def a hottie if you were walking down the street. Short hair is hard to pull off unless you're really pretty. Great body. Nice transition from the private shower right into to on the bed. DATY was great. BBBJ awesome. A very solid performance.

  10. #1950

    Suggestions

    I will be in the Philly area Saturday and Sunday nights at one of the airport hotels. I was hoping to get some suggestions of independent providers that will do outcall. TIA.

  11. #1949
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...853/2674448970

    I would pass. The pictures with winter clothes are from last winter and the full body picture by the black table is from over 4-5 years ago. Other reasons to pass just send me a PM.

  12. #1948

    Just a heads up!

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/030140975278

    I consider myself of student of the game, learning everyday and much of that borrowed wisdom comes from my fellow mongers on this board. But in this case, I have been following her on her quest to make money. She is a glorified SW who originally advertised on Listcrawler and I now see she has migrated over to Skip the games. I don't know her rates but I had her for two Jacksons about 9 months ago and she wasn't really worth that.

    She is quite compliant, let me finger where somewhat fishy Vijay while she does this ridiculous tongue twirl on the ol' German helmet. She thinks it's great head and some others might agree but it didn't do much for me. I eventually kick her out without a protein shake and learned the valuable lesson to try to save at least 50% as an incentive to finish. Live and learn.

  13. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I received some interesting info on this lovely and talented individual. However, I looked and looked for additional info and came up short. The name was mentioned previously and nothing since. It could be the fact I'm not searching right. https://amykitty.com/.

    Thank and stay safe!
    She does mostly SJ. Mount Laurel now.

    Reviewed extensively on TNA and other sites. Has Twitter.

  14. #1946

    Any info on this one

    I received some interesting info on this lovely and talented individual. However, I looked and looked for additional info and came up short. The name was mentioned previously and nothing since. It could be the fact I'm not searching right. https://amykitty.com/.

    Thank and stay safe!

  15. #1945

    Consistently the best place in the city for the quality and price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://ephillym.com

    I've call. Got screened. It was late and told me to try the next day. It was late and I didn't go through with it. I found a review from another site bit it looked like it was written by them. Just wondering if anyone has been there and if pics are accurate.
    Consistently the best place in the city for the quality and price point. Not saying that YMMV and you may not click with someone. Hot ladies, value pricing compared to other touring ladies and great private rooms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape