Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 10359
-
09-27-19 16:43 #2454Regular Member

Posts: 10Summer
That is her, but the pics are Pre-candy habit, not current. She is nice enough but don't expect her to look much like the girl in the pics. That ass is gone!
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 16:28 #2453

Posts: 1286Gilf
Saw this ad during my dream today. Stopped by to see what the special thing was. It is a toothless BBBJCIM DT. Nothing special to look at, but safe enough location on Ridgewood Notel. $6 was the asking rate, I wasn't in my normal NewAgain bartering mode. It was a great oral presentation, but probably won't repeat, not that the service wasn't great, but she reminds me of an old bartender that has been in 2nd hand and 1st hand smoke for the better part of 30 years. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...i/392840105598.
-
09-27-19 12:36 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 1112I read she had a getto mouth and wasn't much to talk about. I like her looks and that ass! W0 w! I think the 30 $ was a steal. Ima have to look for her once she gets out.
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
09-27-19 12:32 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 1112Her FB pics are awesome!
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
09-27-19 11:03 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 42Never happened
She went silent when it came time to set a time and place. So idk.
Originally Posted by HelloJoshua
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 21:18 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 158Though she is fine af, I stopped texting with her when she quoted me 300/ hr. Let us know how it went. I may need to try another first date negotiation.
Originally Posted by Edoak55
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 20:39 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 42Has anyone had the pleasure
Of seeing this little cutie yet?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...a/796304046413
Been txting with her. Trying to see her tonight.
-
09-26-19 12:48 #2447Regular Member

Posts: 22Ciara
Has anyone seen her before or remember her?
https://callescort.org/386-215-7603
-
09-26-19 11:41 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 88Mongering
I'm sure we have all seen things that make us wonder why we do this. Girls not cleaning them selves after or picking up a dirty towel from the floor and wiping their pussy with it then throwing it back on the floor. Cum stains on the sheets they want you to lie in. Poor personal hygiene. Chlamydia certainly a danger. You guys have seen this or worse I am sure. If a monger gets sick from one of these girls chances are he is not going to divulge that for being embarrassed. Only once did I get a PM about a provider who is still working today that gave him Chlamydia. You don't want to spread this info as you never know if it is true or just sour grapes. Be careful Mongers.
Originally Posted by CuddleBeast
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 06:15 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 429Margie
Does anyone have an updated contact number for her? The last I tried, the one I have, no one is picking up? 386-xxx-8325.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-26-19 01:06 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 34So is that a No then? Just want to make 100% sure I read it right LOL.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 23:55 #2443Regular Member

Posts: 18Good luck in your journey Bill
Good luck bill I know how you feel it is risky out there. I too have the same addiction if the pussy. I was spoiled by my wife that was great and I thank god for being in my life. I chased the same feeling she gave me time after time and there is no one out there like her. And it sucks I am thinking of retiring also and seeking help there is no replacement of the wife out there tried for years dating and mongering nothing close. God had blessed me for years I should be thankful and grateful and be happy alone and give back to the community until I reunited in the end with the true love.
-
09-25-19 16:55 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 1237Fair winds and following seas brother. You were always a straight shooter the few times we PM. Might not be far behind you.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
Cheers, Jesse.
-
09-25-19 11:13 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 88Well spoken Bill! All the best!
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 10:57 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 369See ya!
Not a report gents. A note of farewell. I have tried this a few times, to cut the addiction to sex and all. I have come to the conclusion that it is getting riskier and riskier, with no palpable long lasting rewards aside from the memory of the rare unique encounter. From what I have recently experienced I know I am asking for trouble if I continue. Sadness and grief pervades me as I see more and more go down the drain into perdition or die. I also pray and hope am still clean, and staying healthy and alive are, as I realize now, more important than a a set of tits and pussy. I owe it to those I love as well as those that depend on me. So I will e locking myself out of the accounts and hope all is lost in time.
I wish you the best. A monger I was and will never forget you.
Bill.












Reply With Quote





