Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 691 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2424

    Beachside now

    I dreamt of an early morning encounter with this girl. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/041167461683 she used to have a crap room on Madison near Beach st. Bed bugs, and a sketchy room with a mattress on the floor. She has now moved to Beachside, motel / long term room. Bed off the floor, and safe at least. Typical GFE type encounter, no trip to Greece, or at least wanted by me. Reasonable SW prices. Nice, a bit weathered but accommodating. YMMV.

  2. #2423

    Margie

    Yeah, I have wondered myself. Edgewater is a bit of a drive, but would definitely like to know how, or if she is still working.

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her lately?

    I haven't seen a review on this gilf for awhile. She is in Edgewater.

    And a very mature busty gilf.

    Thanks.

  3. #2422

    Shannon

    All the stars aligned and we met in my dream. Wow. Just wow. There is not reason for me to post things that have already been said about this sexy women. I will see her again.

  4. #2421

    One bloke's opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzMo  [View Original Post]
    Hey been a member for a few years. Posted a few things. But mostly use for safety and privacy. But I'm looking for some good chocolate With a clean kitty. Can anyone help a Brother out. PM me or just post something. Thanks Grizzmo.
    Here's what I would do:

    First, read post #546 on the USA Adult Classifieds thread.

    Then, check out her STG ad at https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/142810012809

    Next, go to the Orlando boards and run a search for Mere, because why take just one bloke's word?

    After that, drive those extra miles to Orlando to get you some of that fine lass, because you'll be very hard pressed to beat the ROI Mere provides, regardless of location or ethnicity. Incidentally, my last visit with Mere was a 100 rose half-hour, but future dates will probably be an hour.

    And finally, come back here and tell us how it went!

  5. #2420

    Margie -GILF

    Anyone had a dream with her lately?

    I haven't seen a review on this gilf for awhile. She is in Edgewater.

    And a very mature busty gilf.

    Thanks.

  6. #2419

    Sorry forgot to put ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad with Jenny when I searched both numbers they were both for Jenny. Has anyone seen Jasmine?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...751/8155403366

  7. #2418

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    AKA as Nichole. I think she got to pay a visit to the greybar notel yesterday- I love the way these girls drop their age by so many years LOL. I can't remember what the reviews were about her but the comms I had with her did not produce anything positively leading to an encounter.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/537076577298
    Picked her up outside 7-11 got a BBBJCIM for a 30 spot. She was really good looking and good skills but only down side was she smelled of smoke. What did she get picked up for?

  8. #2417

    Looking for some chocolate

    Hey been a member for a few years. Posted a few things. But mostly use for safety and privacy. But I'm looking for some good chocolate With a clean kitty. Can anyone help a Brother out. PM me or just post something. Thanks Grizzmo.

  9. #2416

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sf2003  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed just read on news journal.
    She told me she was 34 I think, and then got pissed when I told her she looked it!

  10. #2415

    Jasmine

    Saw this ad with Jenny when I searched both numbers they were both for Jenny. Has anyone seen Jasmine?

  11. #2414
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    AKA as Nichole. I think she got to pay a visit to the greybar notel yesterday- I love the way these girls drop their age by so many years LOL. I can't remember what the reviews were about her but the comms I had with her did not produce anything positively leading to an encounter.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/537076577298
    Confirmed just read on news journal.

  12. #2413

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    AKA as Nichole. I think she got to pay a visit to the greybar notel yesterday- I love the way these girls drop their age by so many years LOL. I can't remember what the reviews were about her but the comms I had with her did not produce anything positively leading to an encounter.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/537076577298
    Can confirm just read in news journal.

  13. #2412

    EnaEna

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike1981  [View Original Post]
    The limitations I mentioned are required for a provider to be considered GFE in my opinion so I would say no. However I think she could be worked with to be one hell of a provider if we just relayed to her what guys really want from this hobby. She told me she needs to make a lot of money so she can hire an attorney to face the music back home so I have a feeling a little coaching might get her to turn that around.
    Note the area code is 336 not 386 I missed that originally I was too horny to slow down and look at it thought she was ghosting me just when I need it it the most.

  14. #2411

    Looking for thick-BBFS

    Looking for a clean provider for BBFS, if you know of any pm me.

  15. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude  [View Original Post]
    No Greek at all, or is it a YMMV kinda thing? Have you ever asked or is she just right upfront about it?
    None. Nada. Nein. Nyet. Non. She's up front about it. No fingers or tongue either. No big deal for me because it's not my thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape