Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7371
-
09-27-19 10:10 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 399Told Me outs only
Outcalls only, At least that's what she said when I was texing her recently.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 23:21 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 755Good to Know
I sent a text. I'd see her this weekend if she's available. I'll post if I hear anything.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 18:29 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 667She goes by "Blue" not a lot of reviews on this forum, but some have partaken. You can find a couple of reviews by using the search button. I tried to meet her last time due to some good reviews but her incall has a lot of heat. Lots of people outside, walking around, terrible parking lot, and LEO does patrol that area due to the crime rate in that neighborhood. She went nuts on the phone when I told her that LEO was in front of me and she accused me of lying, saying she was outside....when she wasn't. I scoped the area a couple of times too before I even called her about LEO so she obviously lied to me. Not risking anything to meet a chick who has a known BF & handler. Think smart and play safe.
Originally Posted by Kabal34
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 17:47 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 667Lexi Rose
Hey everyone just got back from a short break. Haven't posted in awhile, but this city has been dead and lacking talent. I remember seeing an ad for Lexi Rose saying she was back and got her phone back from her fiance? Did anyone partake in a dream with her? Do you know if she still has the same number as her EM profile? I always wanted to meet her but never got the chance and she always takes down her ads once she's had enough for the day.
-
09-26-19 14:21 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 71Vanessa
Saw her for a car date last week. Not much new to add to previous reports. Damage was 60 for BBBJ but she freaking dodged the finish. Not good.
Her skills were so so. Some signs of abuse, scabs on hands. She was wearing long sleeves so not sure about track marks.
Will not repeat.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/959348472313
-
09-26-19 13:25 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 88One and Done?
I'm really into the pierced Tat Metal chicks.
Originally Posted by Kabal34
[View Original Post]
Used to be in a metal band back in the 90's.
I ended up seeing her last week. Excellent session.
Just did oral but she seemed up for whatever. Even got some rimming out of the deal.
$80.
Problem is she hasn't posted since I saw her last Friday.
Could that gruesome act on me have ended her career.
Either way I'm going to keep a light on for her cause it was awesome.
-
09-26-19 12:33 #1440Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks all! I was going to pull the trigger on this one and didn't even know about the age thing. Glad I hesitated on this one.
Originally Posted by BebeBozzo
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 03:34 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 161Johns1
And his first post about this girl was in the mass prostitution stings thread. Where he claims he say her a couple months ago in Worcester. But image search shows same pics were used in ads in Harford / springfield at end of July. These were under a different name and phone number. That ad was only run one day. And nothing since until now? And list of activities that has just about everything? LE or not just too weird.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:53 #1438Banned Member

Posts: 968Certain LE red flags. To watch for.
Yeah Downtown Boy knows his stuff. I would watch out for certain key words in ads. LIke Downtown for instance. As how it says that in this ad. I was told by a good source that ads with Downtown in it are LE bait.
-
09-25-19 19:35 #1437Banned Member

Posts: 942Yeah dude I would stay away. Just because someone makes a review that means absolutely nothing. You have to actually know the person that's making the review.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 19:12 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 31I thought the same I texted yesterday and she wasnt going to be here till today. Then afterwards all the sudden the text reads luv I'm young you ok with that?
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
Theres a bit more but between the pics and the slight weirdness to questions or comments everything comes off to me like some LEO bait and to just go ahead and stay safe.
Plus I'm just going to go ahead an throw this one eventually she said she was / is 15 to which I gave the hell no.
All seems off. If she was actually real and 15 would you really go ahead and admit it? Its got to cause more problems then the potential dates you can get one would assume.
-
09-25-19 12:40 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 9What was the damage and what did she allow? She quoted me 1.5 hh and 2.5 hr for everything but Greek.
Originally Posted by Johns1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:01 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 214Little concerned that she might be LE bait. Anyone else have anything to comment?
Originally Posted by Johns1
[View Original Post]
Also a little concerning that this poster only has 3 comments, one being a question and the other two being about this one girl.
-
09-25-19 10:21 #1433Regular Member

Posts: 2Spin Baby Spin
Totally worth it. Little pricy, but she is amazing. Young, for sure. I might go back tonight for seconds.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/675761790184
-
09-24-19 12:13 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 399I saw her once
She's more like 50+ than 34. Fucked her doggy for 60 in her room daytime. No BJ, talks dirty while pounding one out. Slight odor.. Not sure if. I'd be back but the price was good. YMMV SP.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




