Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 888 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3121

    Veronica

    Any Intel on Veronica the 54 years old on stg?

  2. #3120

    Bunny and friend

    Hey long time lurker, its a pity that the links you provided expired, drats! Any other info on this magic pair? B

    Quote Originally Posted by Mygerbilsaninj  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow hobbyists,

    Long time lurker first time posting but let me tell you what. I just saw Bad Bunny and her friend and it was fantastic. She looks just like her pictures.

    Phenomenal body, beautiful chest, pretty face. Her friend was a little larger but was a sweetheart and made up for shortcomings with effort (golf ball through a coffee straw).

    Already can't wait to see them again it was as much fun watching them with each other as it was watching them work on me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/694992844802

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...c/269762261111
    .

  3. #3119

    Early morning nookie

    Anybody know any good service providers that's up before 5 am?

  4. #3118

    Bunny and her friend

    Hey fellow hobbyists,

    Long time lurker first time posting but let me tell you what. I just saw Bad Bunny and her friend and it was fantastic. She looks just like her pictures.

    Phenomenal body, beautiful chest, pretty face. Her friend was a little larger but was a sweetheart and made up for shortcomings with effort (golf ball through a coffee straw).

    Already can't wait to see them again it was as much fun watching them with each other as it was watching them work on me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/694992844802

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...c/269762261111

  5. #3117
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    I think she is self certified.
    Someone said she was bad news.

    Stixx.

  6. #3116

    Ella

    Just had a great visit with Ella. She is always been consistent and takes direction well. Never had a problem and has always been easy set up. She is a little down on her luck so I was just letting some of her old friends know she is in need of some visits. If you need any details as to what is going on PM me or if you have questions about her service just let me know.

    As always stay safe!

    Stixx.

  7. #3115

    Ms. Sassy' new jewelry

    I could not wait to share with the group about my experience with Ms Sassy this morning. After reviewing all of the recent posts and warnings about her relationship with the bad uncle, I decided enough was enough. I put my skilled to work and TOFTT! After great caution and stealthiness, I scopes proceeded with caution. Once the time was upon me, and no concerns were observed, I knocked, ready for my best "Do you know Jesus? Once inside, I was quickly put at ease with no further risk or concerns. She was glad to explain and assure me that she is not having any affairs in or out of the family. It was an amazing visit, which she was very "into", with all the bells and whistles. She thanked me for the heads up and asked me to share her situation with you guys. She does have some jewelry, but only as as notification of her entry and exit. No GPS or other concerns. I certainly had no issues and plan to return very soon. Possibly my new "Go to". I glad to help, as she is a sweetheart, and you goons have kept me out of plenty of "situations". Feel free to message me any questions.

  8. #3114
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about the certification process.
    I think she is self certified.

  9. #3113

    Hippy from Anderson!

    Normally I'm too skeptical about people from Anderson, but after doing some research decided to give her a try. She was quick to answer my texts, and didn't mind all my texts (I like to talk and clarify things before I meet someone) and just like her ad says she's all in for 420, and having some will probably help you. I was a little late than expected but she didn't mind that. Her pics are real, and she looks pretty (compared to most of the other girls in greenville) but she has put on some weight and her boobs are not like in the pics, they are soggy (wish they were like in her pics) we smoked a joint, talked for some time and then when we both were super high, she started giving head, it was one of the best I've had. After like five minutes of head, she got on top and started riding me. That was super awesome and I almost came from that. And her face is super expressive, so you can see she enjoys it. Now the best part she told me greek was extra before, but since I'm a huge greek lover I wanted to do it somehow. So I just slipped the idea while she was riding me and she agreed to do it, without extra money. Her ass was super tight and you can feel it going in. We did greek for like another 10 minutes and she enjoyed it very much. Finally emptied a big load in her mouth to finish it. She is a real freak for greek and one of the best you will find around greenville. I have included her recent ad and two old ones so you can see her face.

    Happy hunting guys.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/314988860570

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...8/176114346404

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/34951213/

  10. #3112

    Holey Moley

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Last visited her up in TR. I'd hit her up again. Good time with no issue. Play safe HC.
    Dang Ol' Buddy.

    Does she look that good? TR is getting a little far for me but those pics are prime indeed.

    Be Safe!

    L2 p.

  11. #3111

    Mandy

    You need to meet Mandy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2627  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me a MILF that offers BBBJ and CIM. Either the good ones I've found have left or stopped doing there thing. There's some out of state but I really need a go to here in Greenville.

    Any recommendations, thanks.

  12. #3110

    Carmen Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Last review from January but she is so smoking hot I would think she would have more recent reviews. She's been posting a lot in last few days. I appreciate any info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/627338365975
    Last visited her up in TR. I'd hit her up again. Good time with no issue. Play safe HC.

  13. #3109

    Carmen Monroe

    Has anyone seen her recently? Last review from January but she is so smoking hot I would think she would have more recent reviews. She's been posting a lot in last few days. I appreciate any info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/627338365975

  14. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2627  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me a MILF that offers BBBJ and CIM. Either the good ones I've found have left or stopped doing there thing. There's some out of state but I really need a go to here in Greenville.

    Any recommendations, thanks.
    One great lady is Mz Sassy. Find her on STG posted this am.

  15. #3107

    Greenville MILF help

    Can anyone give me a MILF that offers BBBJ and CIM. Either the good ones I've found have left or stopped doing there thing. There's some out of state but I really need a go to here in Greenville.

    Any recommendations, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape