Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 7975
-
09-28-19 07:17 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 88Leaf Mayfair
https://40up.com.philadelphia.listcr...post/37275575/
Quick visit bbjcim for 60 coins.
Easy to arrange visit.
Bigger than expected, lots of flab.
Good blowjob, kept on jr until the end.
Nice eyes.
Dirty place with little furniture.
Will repeat if in area and in need of getting a nut off.
-
09-26-19 17:16 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 187I second Betty, had a good experience with her. But you have to lead the session, she doesn't really seem to have a routine like other AAMP girls do.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 14:38 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 9New in Delco.
Thinking of TOFTT. Thought I'd share to see if anyone might have any intel by chance. Looks a little too good to be true to my eyes. Guess I'll find out soon! Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.philadel...37225587/Delco
-
09-26-19 14:00 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 308Epm
250.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Usually younger or younger looking. If I had to guess the mid-late 20's to -mid 30's is normal. Once in a while you'll find a younger and older lady but they typically look just like their pics.
When TER used to be up and running most of the EPM ladies used to have a TER ids with plenty of great reviews from all over the country which used to be great and took a lot of the guess work out of it. A lot of them tour around in the biggest cities.
Note: it isn't a walk up incall location. You must make an appointment and keep the scheduled time exactly.
-
09-26-19 12:28 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 1384Looks like this new poster is trying to get free advertising.
Indeed he was and thank you very much for not reporting it so I can take care of it and instead quoting him to bring yet more attention to the post and thereby increasing his click rate and encouraging him to post more spam.
Everybody appreciates you encouraging the spammers.
A2
-
09-26-19 07:27 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 125Thanks for the report, very helpful! It's hard to find a good MILF in the area these days!
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 05:59 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 818What's EPM's hour rate? Didn't see it on their site.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
Also, do the women tend to be older or younger?
-
09-26-19 04:53 #1953Banned Member

Posts: 426Star
That lesbo Tomboy in Mayfair is always good for a great Beejay or 2.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
Her name is Star on the crawler.
Its usually $100 for 2.
-
09-25-19 23:38 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 485Quick BJ?
Can anybody recommend a great quick BJ girl. It seems like overnight all the girls changed their price to 120 for ss. Which is outrageous for 5 min.
-
09-25-19 13:17 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 308Betty EPM
Her pics on the website along with her height of 5'8" kind of perked my interest.
It has been a while since I have tried EPM. If you're not familiar with Exotic Philly Models, let me fill you in. I feel EPM has always hit the sweet spot between value and price. Much nicer than a typical AMP. Things typically start out very GFE right from the start. It is like you're going to the lady's private apartment. To me it is worth the upgrade but still much cheaper then a private traveling indy lady. Heck alot of AMP ladies are charging the same exact price as EPM they are just calling it the VIP upgrade. Not saying you can't find a hidden gem at an AMP but how many trips does it take to find that gem?
If they weren't Asian this would be classified as a upscale incall. Which it really is.
Back to Betty. Very pretty face and smile. Def a hottie if you were walking down the street. Short hair is hard to pull off unless you're really pretty. Great body. Nice transition from the private shower right into to on the bed. DATY was great. BBBJ awesome. A very solid performance.
-
09-24-19 22:40 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 115Suggestions
I will be in the Philly area Saturday and Sunday nights at one of the airport hotels. I was hoping to get some suggestions of independent providers that will do outcall. TIA.
-
09-24-19 17:12 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 987https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...853/2674448970
I would pass. The pictures with winter clothes are from last winter and the full body picture by the black table is from over 4-5 years ago. Other reasons to pass just send me a PM.
-
09-24-19 11:42 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 887Just a heads up!
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/030140975278
I consider myself of student of the game, learning everyday and much of that borrowed wisdom comes from my fellow mongers on this board. But in this case, I have been following her on her quest to make money. She is a glorified SW who originally advertised on Listcrawler and I now see she has migrated over to Skip the games. I don't know her rates but I had her for two Jacksons about 9 months ago and she wasn't really worth that.
She is quite compliant, let me finger where somewhat fishy Vijay while she does this ridiculous tongue twirl on the ol' German helmet. She thinks it's great head and some others might agree but it didn't do much for me. I eventually kick her out without a protein shake and learned the valuable lesson to try to save at least 50% as an incentive to finish. Live and learn.
-
09-17-19 18:30 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 93She does mostly SJ. Mount Laurel now.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
Reviewed extensively on TNA and other sites. Has Twitter.
-
09-16-19 22:50 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 75Any info on this one
I received some interesting info on this lovely and talented individual. However, I looked and looked for additional info and came up short. The name was mentioned previously and nothing since. It could be the fact I'm not searching right. https://amykitty.com/.
Thank and stay safe!










Reply With Quote





