Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 532 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1750

    $250/ HR is beyond my TOFTT budget

    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    Asked about kissing and BBBJ. Rate was crazy- I'm not cheap but was stunned, I forget the rate but something like 280 hr.
    No reviews, no nothing. Sorry $250 is more than I am willing to risk.

    This is on par with the CC K girls with the exception that you know how they perform.

  2. #1749

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    Looks too good o be true.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...u/818635647060
    Asked about kissing and BBBJ. Rate was crazy- I'm not cheap but was stunned, I forget the rate but something like 280 hr.

  3. #1748

    Any info on Kitty out by PHL?

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    Looks too good o be true.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...u/818635647060

  4. #1747

    Mollie

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any contact or visits with Mollie since we all had the input about her possibly spreading some unpleasant things? I seen she has began posting again on STG.
    I'm also done with Mollie after the STD reports. That on top of her flaking on me a few times in the prior month, I'm done.

  5. #1746

    Harlie Lynne

    Hey fellas,

    Long time lurker as I usually check out the AMPs, but after a recent trip to South America, I've been wanting to check out some Latinas. Came across Harlie Lynne and was wondering if anyone thought it was worth taking the plunge? I've seen scarce reviews for her and figured someone here would know better.

    Thanks y'all.

    BManual.

  6. #1745

    Mollie

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any contact or visits with Mollie since we all had the input about her possibly spreading some unpleasant things? I seen she has began posting again on STG.
    I've seen her a few times over the last few months. She pretty much allows BBFS and you can definitely blow in her. I'm done with her as I'm concerned about catching something. Last time was maybe a month ago and luckily I didn't come down with anything at least yet. Knock on wood.

  7. #1744

    Mollie

    Anybody have any contact or visits with Mollie since we all had the input about her possibly spreading some unpleasant things? I seen she has began posting again on STG.

  8. #1743

    Visiting

    Hey, not really sure to post this but I will be in your fine city the first week of August. Asking for any suggestions PM me.

  9. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    Well first off we agreed to the price including BBBJ on the phone and I paid her on arrival, when we got into the bedroom before we started (pretty standard). So It wasn't actually a tip. Second it's not worth it to argue about this shit in my house with a stranger afterwards. She could flip out and cause actual trouble. Of if there is a manager / pimp that drove her, there's more I'll have to deal with when we start arguing about 40 bucks. This forum is how we band together bro, besides that we are on our own.
    Nicely said. This forum is how we band together and we are on our own during each adventure. A lot of useful info on this forum to stay safe. I agree though that we need to stop tipping and paying more but with the economy good the girls see it and can get more. So if you don't pay it someone will. It's all up to each monger on how much we want to spend for our adventures. Stay safe.

  10. #1741

    Philly Visit

    Hi fellow mongers, I'll be in your fine city for the week and am looking for any intel on local talent. UTR are the best, but verified talent with an incall work as well. I can't host because the old ball and chain wouldn't approve! Asians, white or Hispanic are my preference. Any help would be appreciated and if you are ever in CT I can point you in the direction of some good talent and what to avoid of course.

    Thanks,

    HH.

  11. #1740

    That's your not mine

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    Why did you tip for bad service?

    Half hour at 1. 4 plus tip? WTF? These girls keep raising their price and expect tip for mediocre service! No!

    If you go to a restaurant and get a cold steak and bad service are you going to complain? Yes! You still going to leave 20%- NO.

    We need to band together here. Bad service no tip.
    Well first off we agreed to the price including BBBJ on the phone and I paid her on arrival, when we got into the bedroom before we started (pretty standard). So It wasn't actually a "tip". Second it's not worth it to argue about this shit in my house with a stranger afterwards. She could flip out and cause actual trouble. Of if there is a manager / pimp that drove her, there's more I'll have to deal with when we start arguing about 40 bucks. This forum is how we band together bro, besides that we are on our own.

  12. #1739

    Got to stop tipping for bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2678383789

    Saw this girl earlier tonight. Had another girl I was really up for seeing cancel and I dropped my guard a little. She talks a good game claiming she is "special". Buncha bullshit. Average at best. Ad claims sloppy head, she claimed to be a squirter and PSE. None of it true She says that she's hotter than her pics. Her comments on escort alligator say the same things. So I think it's a friend of hers our her song comments She a solid 6, extra around her belly. She was high on some kind of opiate too and nodded a little. Pussy gets wet and feels good. After a couple minutes of mish she started with "are you going to cum for me baby?" I told her to stop with that shit. Doggy was ok, flipped her back over and finished in mish. I tipped her for BBBJ. I won't repeat. Half hour out 1. 4 plus tip for BBBJ.
    Why did you tip for bad service?

    Half hour at 1. 4 plus tip? WTF? These girls keep raising their price and expect tip for mediocre service! NO!

    If you go to a restaurant and get a cold steak and bad service are you going to complain? Yes! You still going to leave 20%- NO.

    We need to band together here. Bad service NO TIP.

  13. #1738

    Sorry for your bad luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacAttack93  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, just had my first escort experience. It was much different from what I expected. I paid $120 for hhr and the provider didn't make any eye contact, stayed pretty much silent the whole time, and showed absolutely no enthusiasm. Is that generally how it is? She even stopped from time to time to check her phone (which I'm assuming is not normal and is the opposite of the "unrushed experience" I often read about). I was expecting some level of care and / or enthusiasm. Is that something that generally only comes with GFE?

    Thanks for dealing with my ignorance. Hope I'm posting in the right thread.

    This was the provider I used:

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...post/35186181/
    You can even see in her pics she is on her phone. Nah. You over paid and got bad service. A shame. Try again, but maybe an AMP next time.

  14. #1737

    First Timer / Bad Time

    Hey there, just had my first escort experience. It was much different from what I expected. I paid $120 for hhr and the provider didn't make any eye contact, stayed pretty much silent the whole time, and showed absolutely no enthusiasm. Is that generally how it is? She even stopped from time to time to check her phone (which I'm assuming is not normal and is the opposite of the "unrushed experience" I often read about). I was expecting some level of care and / or enthusiasm. Is that something that generally only comes with GFE?

    Thanks for dealing with my ignorance. Hope I'm posting in the right thread.

    This was the provider I used:

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...post/35186181/

  15. #1736

    Saw Lace. Meh

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2678383789

    Saw this girl earlier tonight. Had another girl I was really up for seeing cancel and I dropped my guard a little. She talks a good game claiming she is "special". Buncha bullshit. Average at best. Ad claims sloppy head, she claimed to be a squirter and PSE. None of it true She says that she's hotter than her pics. Her comments on escort alligator say the same things. So I think it's a friend of hers our her song comments She a solid 6, extra around her belly. She was high on some kind of opiate too and nodded a little. Pussy gets wet and feels good. After a couple minutes of mish she started with "are you going to cum for me baby?" I told her to stop with that shit. Doggy was ok, flipped her back over and finished in mish. I tipped her for BBBJ. I won't repeat. Half hour out 1. 4 plus tip for BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape