Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 13943
-
09-26-19 10:13 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 1570Do some research, there is plenty of info about her in the Vegas forum.
Originally Posted by JoshFlagg
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 10:12 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 1570Thought about this post yesterday, driving down BH and there she was, a midget provider walking the streets, that was a first for me.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 17:45 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 28Lexi
Has anyone seen Lexi?
https://max80.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/37108485/
-
09-25-19 16:59 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 808Little help please
Heading to Vegas for the weekend, this little philly caught my eye and I made contact.
Text's are pleasant and cool. I feel like I'm actually texting wit her. But I'm not sure. Her reviews are very good, but in that site you'll rarely see a bad review. Well there is that Thai girl.
I haven't seen anyone new in close to two years so this one has me probably overthinking. But incase anyone knows her, help a bro out.
Gracias.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/xoxoMya
-
09-25-19 10:25 #5224Regular Member

Posts: 1I've seen PattyCakes. She is fun and does allow BBFS (Which I did not participate in).
Originally Posted by Random33
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 09:08 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 188Kat
I think she is getting more currently due to the rebrand new photos and it seems she is traveling a lot more according to her website. These things obviously all play a role in her rate increase. Personally I think she is well worth her rate. I've seen ladies $$ that are not worth it. Kat will still be my go to when in town despite the increase.
Originally Posted by KennyWash69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 08:53 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 131Kat the Brand Master
Saw her back then when she was one of the only BBBJ queens. Didn't repeat as I felt it was overpriced despite being great. But I would say this, although her price increase is ridiculous due to supply and demand, her branding is probably some of the best I've seen in this business. So she might have a chance to sustain if she markets to the right crowd. Old semi rich folks.
Originally Posted by Lantern6
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 03:35 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 280Any info on this one?
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...o/551953820655
Seems way TGTBT. One Instagram-style pic, says she does it all and will do anything. Has a local 7x2 number. Can't find any info on the number nor any of the pics though. Hmm.
-
09-24-19 23:31 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 47Hazel
That's not a wise move on her part her once a few years ago. Nice girl and good service. I just didn't click with her.
Originally Posted by Msanders
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 21:21 #5219Banned Member

Posts: 375Same here, like WTF!! I see people with hundreds of posts posting for some chick and embarrasing themselves. Like really! Put up a review and let us decide if we want to see her or not.
Originally Posted by Smokey1981
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 21:19 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 149Kat k
Ditto. Had the exact same experience. Decent BBBJ with cfs, but bad odor down south. She told me she was going to retire this summer.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 20:29 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 454I saw her once a few years back because there was a lot of talk about her being a BBBJ queen. She's pretty good but there's definitely better out there. Went for CFS and she had an unpleasant odor from down south. Definitely would not repeat.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 19:46 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 389Also on mojo. Describes herself as petite. LOL. Nothing petite about her. GPS. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Msanders
[View Original Post]
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...with-me_242983
-
09-24-19 19:09 #5215Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484350 $
Yeah Two months from now a punter is going to be posting for her saying "Kat is in need of money! Her rates is 120 $ today she need money for rent! I have seen this movie before.
Originally Posted by Msanders
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 13:36 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 175She did that and raised her rate to $350 an hour.
Originally Posted by Sam820
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





