Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 930 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5225

    Little help please

    Heading to Vegas for the weekend, this little philly caught my eye and I made contact.

    Text's are pleasant and cool. I feel like I'm actually texting wit her. But I'm not sure. Her reviews are very good, but in that site you'll rarely see a bad review. Well there is that Thai girl.

    I haven't seen anyone new in close to two years so this one has me probably overthinking. But incase anyone knows her, help a bro out.

    Gracias.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/xoxoMya

  2. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Random33  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. For some reason this one intrigues me but no reviews. Anyone info is appreciated!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/PattyCakes

    Thanks.
    I've seen PattyCakes. She is fun and does allow BBFS (Which I did not participate in).

  3. #5223

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyWash69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back then when she was one of the only BBBJ queens. Didn't repeat as I felt it was overpriced despite being great. But I would say this, although her price increase is ridiculous due to supply and demand, her branding is probably some of the best I've seen in this business. So she might have a chance to sustain if she markets to the right crowd. Old semi rich folks.
    I think she is getting more currently due to the rebrand new photos and it seems she is traveling a lot more according to her website. These things obviously all play a role in her rate increase. Personally I think she is well worth her rate. I've seen ladies $$ that are not worth it. Kat will still be my go to when in town despite the increase.

  4. #5222

    Kat the Brand Master

    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern6  [View Original Post]
    Same here, like WTF!! I see people with hundreds of posts posting for some chick and embarrasing themselves. Like really! Put up a review and let us decide if we want to see her or not.
    Saw her back then when she was one of the only BBBJ queens. Didn't repeat as I felt it was overpriced despite being great. But I would say this, although her price increase is ridiculous due to supply and demand, her branding is probably some of the best I've seen in this business. So she might have a chance to sustain if she markets to the right crowd. Old semi rich folks.

  5. #5221

    Any info on this one?

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...o/551953820655

    Seems way TGTBT. One Instagram-style pic, says she does it all and will do anything. Has a local 7x2 number. Can't find any info on the number nor any of the pics though. Hmm.

  6. #5220

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Msanders  [View Original Post]
    She did that and raised her rate to $350 an hour.
    That's not a wise move on her part her once a few years ago. Nice girl and good service. I just didn't click with her.

  7. #5219
    Same here, like WTF!! I see people with hundreds of posts posting for some chick and embarrasing themselves. Like really! Put up a review and let us decide if we want to see her or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1981  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Two months from now a punter is going to be posting for her saying "Kat is in need of money! Her rates is 120 $ today she need money for rent! I have seen this movie before.

  8. #5218

    Kat k

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few years back because there was a lot of talk about her being a BBBJ queen. She's pretty good but there's definitely better out there. Went for CFS and she had an unpleasant odor from down south. Definitely would not repeat.
    Ditto. Had the exact same experience. Decent BBBJ with cfs, but bad odor down south. She told me she was going to retire this summer.

  9. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Also on mojo. Describes herself as petite. LOL. Nothing petite about her. GPS. Ridiculous.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...with-me_242983
    I saw her once a few years back because there was a lot of talk about her being a BBBJ queen. She's pretty good but there's definitely better out there. Went for CFS and she had an unpleasant odor from down south. Definitely would not repeat.

  10. #5216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Msanders  [View Original Post]
    She did that and raised her rate to $350 an hour.
    Also on mojo. Describes herself as petite. LOL. Nothing petite about her. GPS. Ridiculous.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...with-me_242983

  11. #5215
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484

    350 $

    Quote Originally Posted by Msanders  [View Original Post]
    She did that and raised her rate to $350 an hour.
    Yeah Two months from now a punter is going to be posting for her saying "Kat is in need of money! Her rates is 120 $ today she need money for rent! I have seen this movie before.

  12. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Saw this in my email. Did she really change her name to Hazel Heyes?

    Link - https://hazelhayesvip.ch/.
    She did that and raised her rate to $350 an hour.

  13. #5213
    I've seen this one. Not worth the hassle, nor the fantasy of playing with a tiny chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShanahan  [View Original Post]
    As much as I love a tatted up chola with a tasteful tat around her eye, face tats on a chick in Vegas is just asking for trouble. Not sure if this rule applies to a midget, but 4'6" isn't really all that much of a midget anyway so not sure you're even getting one off the bucket list there.

  14. #5212

    Post Malona face tat

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...7089306/Amanda

    Haven't seen any reviews.

    Wonder if she sees younger guys.
    As much as I love a tatted up chola with a tasteful tat around her eye, face tats on a chick in Vegas is just asking for trouble. Not sure if this rule applies to a midget, but 4'6" isn't really all that much of a midget anyway so not sure you're even getting one off the bucket list there.

  15. #5211

    This one looks cute

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Are there any midget. Er. Little person providers in Vegas? Or any super short providers who technically don't qualify?
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...7089306/Amanda

    Haven't seen any reviews.

    Wonder if she sees younger guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape