Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6407

    Anyone seen her?

    Close to my part of town, nice little spinner body but wondering if anyone's seen her? https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37238961/.

  2. #6406

    Cali Doll

    Went to see this one last Tuesday night at her place on International dr. She is definitely not GFE. No kissing allowed and everything is covered. But, I had a good time. I told her that I am looking for Greek and we agree for an extra. 5, I worked that asshole very well. I will repeat only for the Greek again because it was very good.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37213413/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cali1.jpg‎   cali2.jpg‎  

  3. #6405

    Worn out?

    Quote Originally Posted by LickIDSplits  [View Original Post]
    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.

    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.

    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.

    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.

    First met her.
    I just saw Avalon again and I'm still grinning ear to ear.

    She's the girlfriend with the PSE definitely one of a kind.

  4. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this hot babe. She looks really yummy. I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/127037385749

    PHFJ Out!
    Here's a link to 6 or 7 reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2293753777

  5. #6403

    Snowbunny Heidi

    Has anyone had any experience with this hot babe. She looks really yummy. I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/127037385749

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi 1.jpg‎   Heidi 2.jpg‎  

  6. #6402

    Mombj26

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her ad on the sister site. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5227&cityid=98.

    I did a quick google search and noticed that multiple adds in different states with different pictures. One ad the girl had a tattoo the next the tattoo was gone. I have a bad feeling about this one guys. Maybe she is real, she just uses deceiving pictures. But I would not chance it.
    Search our forum, we've already outed the scammer.

    Yd.

  7. #6401

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    "Wear out" ? Far from it, she has more energy than most women half her age. No one has better skills in bed. She's better than when I met her 5 years ago which was fabulous.

    OO.
    She has unlimited fire power. I may wear out but she never does. A stunning experience.

  8. #6400

    Mombj26

    Just saw her ad on the sister site. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5227&cityid=98.

    I did a quick google search and noticed that multiple adds in different states with different pictures. One ad the girl had a tattoo the next the tattoo was gone. I have a bad feeling about this one guys. Maybe she is real, she just uses deceiving pictures. But I would not chance it.

  9. #6399

    Amber and Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by KyReal44  [View Original Post]
    Have to side with Mr James. There is drama with these gals. I saw Kylie last month without a hitch but setting up something with Amber is another story entirely. Tried last week and Amber could not tell me a specific time even after saying she would be available later that day. And this was after she rattled off guide lines about Kylie. Set up a date Friday for Saturday afternoon, she confirms a few hours before and less than a hour goes by she texts me that her sister is double booking and is hard to work with and my date has to be changed. Moved to Saturday night, irritated but still doable. Amber contacts me ninety minutes before the new time to make sure everything is a go. I was working on my sister's car but still had enough time to shower and get to her. I told Amber yes. I shower and as I am about to head on out, I see a text from this gal about 45 earlier which said I could come any time love. I text back I just read this now and crickets. I text later what happened and still no peep from this gal.
    Got a burner phone and gave a shout to Amber this afternoon, didn't mention this time that I had seen Kylie. No issues, comms were fast and showed up at her incall. No sign of Kylie and this gal is a sweetie, better at every facet than her sis. Walked back to my car and there is a car parked next to mine with the engine running. As I open my car door, the drivers window opens and there is Kylie. She tells me that I don't see people that also sees her sister and puts her window back up before I could utter a word. This gal was irate. Not worth the drama but if you want to see only one of these gals, select Amber.

  10. #6398

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Susan42 from our sister site. It's been a while since I've been somewhere other than an AMP. Or any recommendations for me getting back into it?
    Saw Susan about a month ago. She gives great bbbjdtcim but it's way out there in the sticks in Apopka. Good price though for quick relief.

  11. #6397

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by LickIDSplits  [View Original Post]
    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.
    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.
    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.
    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.
    First met her.
    "Wear out" ? Far from it, she has more energy than most women half her age. No one has better skills in bed. She's better than when I met her 5 years ago which was fabulous.

    OO.

  12. #6396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136

    Susan42

    Has anyone seen Susan42 from our sister site. It's been a while since I've been somewhere other than an AMP. Or any recommendations for me getting back into it?

  13. #6395

    I agree about Mere

    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.

    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.

    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.

    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.

    First met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    I wholehearedly agree about Avalon. She is bubbly, fun and flirty. And she'll fuck til you cry 'mercy!

    For a different vibe, I'll suggest Mere. She is very pretty, better than her pictures, and I don't say that often. She is super chill, easy to hang with and can carry a conversation, especially about sports. I've only seen her once so far, but it was great. The only negative is that her place, not her, but her place will leave your clothes smelling smoky.

    Life is YMMV.

  14. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar. Can't place it although she does look stretchable.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...cails/21610414
    That's Natasha / Camilla. She's a SW.

  15. #6393

    Redhead Krissy

    She looks very familiar. Can't place it although she does look stretchable.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...cails/21610414

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape