Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,961 to 30,975 of 41311
-
09-25-19 00:17 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 50Correction
For my last post, I got a bit mixed up, so apologies again.
#1 was actually review of PaytonJ. I confirmed this with her shoulder tattoo. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/655902147924.
#3 was the link provided for review #1. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/949381600500.
Again, apologies for the confusion. I need to get some sleep.
-
09-25-19 00:06 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 50Taking a few for the team
Had a run of bad / disappointing dreams over the past few weeks, thought I would report here.
#1: This one was kind of strange. Had good comms, and set up a time. Seemed coherent, but who knows who was actually texting back? Decent-looking apartment in Westside / OP area, but it was pretty bare inside, almost no furniture. Went back to the bedroom, and only piece of furniture in there was the bed itself. Really dark, because she didn't want to turn on the overhead light. Got a glimpse of her in the hall and she had a nice face and body (wearing a fairly right pull-over blouse and short shorts), but was missing quite a few teeth. I get comfortable and sit on the bed, and the damn thing breaks. Just falls right through the frame to the floor on one side. She says it's been broken for a while, and she starts to do this crazy wiggly striptease / dance. She's also slapping herself on the chest, talking to someone who wasn't in the room, and not paying any attention to me whatsoever. High as a kite. She did start on a passable blowjob after a bit, but then got on the bed and passed out. I ghosted out of there. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/949381600500.
#2: Easy comms with this one, though she stopped responding for quite a while at one point then asked if I was coming. I was close by still, so headed over. Very nice, clean in-call location. She's a little older than I usually see, but she did have some very good top skills, and I can confirm that she does swallow. I'd say about 7. 5/10. However, after that she kind of snuggled up next to me on the bed and fell asleep. Not sure what it is about these girls passing out in the middle of my dreams. Regardless, I'm nearly certain this one wasn't passing out from drug use at least. I nudged her awake after I realize she had dozed off (snoring), and we ended the session there. Did not pay full price, as she didn't even stay awake for the full 30 minutes. As always, YMMV. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/236081157757.
#3: Unfortunately I don't have an STG link for the last one, because they have all disappeared now. She was hosting on Salisbury Rd. Got to the location, got the room number and went up. She asked about 4 different times if I was LE, not sure what was up with that. I got comfortable, and she asked if I liked back rubs. I said, "sure. " She proceeded to give a pretty relaxing one, but when she was done, she told me, "Okay. That's it, you can get dressed now. " She wasn't as attractive as the photos, and cut the 30 minutes short as well. A pretty disappointing session all in all. Again, apologies as I don't have a link or name for this one.
-
09-24-19 18:56 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 522By tread lightly I'm referring to whoever I spoke with was super cautious. I happened to be next door and simply desired to walk over for hr. "He" just got an LE vibe and shut down.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
I've got no issue with anyone having someone watching their back on managing appointments for safety. Stay safe; no big deal. Intent of my post was simply to verify she's real and safe. Sometimes it doesn't work out for me. Carry on.
Edit: actually I was a little impressed. When I realized I'd given bad vibe I contacted via separate number and was immediately recognized as same guy rotfl. Nice job
-
09-24-19 18:18 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 137Pof
I first saw her on POF and had a feeling something was up with her that she wasn't looking for a relationship rather a financial partnership. I reached out. Nothing. Next day I see her on STG. Reach out again. Nothing. Then see her on POF again and reach out telling her I am down. Nothing. So, in summation. I still have nothing.
Originally Posted by Peeled
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BB.
-
09-24-19 18:10 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 109Found it
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/830779850812
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 17:43 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 316Wet Pleasure
I asked about this one earlier but never got a response. Got something tentatively set up for tomorrow. If anybody has any good, bad or ugly please feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/522838526760
-
09-24-19 17:06 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 109Looking for info
Anyone remember the provider who was OC only and had pics of her on a pole with black lights?
-
09-24-19 16:17 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 35Good fucking catch real hero.
Good catch. Probably just saved us all.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 16:09 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 324Leahh is Vivian
Just a heads up. This chick's info leads back to Vivian, who we all know will rob you of your time and money. Her and her crew are bad news. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/715512309560.
Stay safe fellas -F904.
-
09-24-19 15:15 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 170Barbie is is cool to me
She was always cool to me when I saw her. I don't expect GFE I touched her boobs just don't be rough and respectful. She was safe and clean. A little more money but she was worth it for me without all the drama. To each there own.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 14:43 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 324Barbie.
Has some amazing pics. I've seen them for years and thought about taking the plunge. My only aversion has been that she looks TGTBT- for Jax. If she is safe and clean, then she is already 5,000% better than most of these chicks in Jax. She reminds me of one of the S. FL ladies at an agency called Sweethearts Escorts back in 2011. Bad to the bone, but money well spent. Most girls that I have met have some form of safety net in case a date goes bad. My only issue is when their safety net is their DB and has a crew that gets a little too nosey when you show up for a date. Had a long and uncomfortable standoff with a guy recently when I went to see Taylor- http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com.../548412254406. Taylor acted as though it was no big deal, but we all know that words turn to bullets really fast these days. There is no snatch on this planet worth dying for- especially hers. (P.S.- there are three of them in an adjoining room).
Might give Barbie a shot. I like clean and pretty, and don't mind safe. Do it all of the time at AMPs. - F904.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 14:30 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 1410Per Barbie:
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
To the guy who really felt he had to say I'm being managed and to tread lightly, NOT ONE PERSON in Jacksonville has or can say they've everrrrr had a problem while visiting me. A girl like me, LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL LIKE ME that travels, DOES have someone in their corner.
These guys act like they don't understand the risk we take out here. Especiallyyyy in Jacksonville. Especially when there is no longer anyway for US GIRLS to verify YOU GUYS. So any time I see or hear a guy say something about "careful, she has management" or anything there of, just makes me wonder, what did he have planned to do if I didn't? And correction, it's not management, I keep my money, I pay my bills, and I buy and spend what I want when I want. But why TF would I be somewhere without someone in my corner in case one of these guys tries to rob me, rape me, set me up, anything could happen.
I have plenty of regulars in Jacksonville. Obviously not the ones on USA and most likely because one review directed them else where. So what I'm not GFE, that makes me a bad provider? 95% of these guys are out getting bare back from a girl who just swallowed 10 other guys nuts before he got there. And let's not mention the DATY that's going around. I would never! How am I suppose to know who've you done it to before me? And I can't even imagine with who because cmon now, we all know THE JAX GIRLS!
I DID MY FAIR SHARE OF THE DRUG LIFE WHEN I WAS 18. Did 2 years in jail behind it, and I've BEEN STRAIGHT FOR 6-7 YEARS. Don't even smoke weed. I do what I do to pay my bills and try to make a way out of this life. Not to live on JTB for ever.
I know when she first got her boobs done she was not letting people touch them because of them healing. And I've known her for over 10 years and have never know her to walk sin city and she doesn't hang out with anyone from there. She usually sticks to herself and doesn't really hang out with anyone.
And no. No white knight here. Never seen her professionally. Just known her for over 10 years. So passing this along.
-
09-24-19 13:59 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks
Noted, ty.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 12:46 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 324To each their own. Busty Mature Blonde
Did a review a while back. She started as someones UTR type and only a select few had the number. That of course spread and she had mixed reviews. Mostly good, but they were from those that enjoy / don't mind a much older looking woman. Her body was very worn and not my cup of tea. Finished as fast as I could stand to in order to get out of there. BBBJ was ok but got toothy and even a bit painful. Wouldn't repeat but YMMV. She def has had some fans over the past year. -F904.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:53 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 31Queen B. Faith
I've seen good and bad reviews. Anyone else have a recent review lately? Curious to hit her up.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/397199263839








Reply With Quote






