Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Thanks

    Noted, ty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Did a review a while back. She started as someones UTR type and only a select few had the number. That of course spread and she had mixed reviews. Mostly good, but they were from those that enjoy / don't mind a much older looking woman. Her body was very worn and not my cup of tea. Finished as fast as I could stand to in order to get out of there. BBBJ was ok but got toothy and even a bit painful. Wouldn't repeat but YMMV. She def has had some fans over the past year. -F904.

  2. #10338

    To each their own. Busty Mature Blonde

    Did a review a while back. She started as someones UTR type and only a select few had the number. That of course spread and she had mixed reviews. Mostly good, but they were from those that enjoy / don't mind a much older looking woman. Her body was very worn and not my cup of tea. Finished as fast as I could stand to in order to get out of there. BBBJ was ok but got toothy and even a bit painful. Wouldn't repeat but YMMV. She def has had some fans over the past year. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to have this sweet dream tonight, anyone have a face pic to PM? Or at least verify she doesn't have that strung out masculine look.

  3. #10337

    Queen B. Faith

    I've seen good and bad reviews. Anyone else have a recent review lately? Curious to hit her up.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/397199263839

  4. #10336

    Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/950842807960

    No name to search. Anyone with info?

    Grapp.
    She is as real as casper the friendly ghost. Talks a good game, sends plenty of pix, mostly from internet pages, but won't commit to meeting. Wants you to tell her upfront "exactly what is it that you want" and "how much you willing to pay me for it" , and on top of that wants a deposit before meeting you (sounds like a set up and / or a scam). I texted with her on Friday, and passed.She blew up my phone Sunday morning, starting ar 4 am and going on for 5 hours. Last night she texted me again, from 10 pm to 2 am. Had to permanently block her. Stay away is my take on her.

  5. #10335

    Barbie with 305 area code

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    She's real but is boring as hell. Seems a little stuck up too. Complains a lot. But she is real, she is hot and her tits are great, although she doesn't like you to touch them much!
    Despite the 305 area code, she was born & raised in Jacksonville and got her start as a Sin City streetwalker. Still hangs out with that crowd.

  6. #10334

    Is she foreal?

    I've tried to reach out and no response. Is she the real thing?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/123335856913

  7. #10333

    Anyone have info

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/950842807960

    No name to search. Anyone with info?

    Grapp.

  8. #10332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    How's the grill?

    Hoping to have this sweet dream tonight, anyone have a face pic to PM? Or at least verify she doesn't have that strung out masculine look.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Concur fully. Really good looking, nicely slender, if anything a bit slimmer than the pics, great boobs, really gets into it. Highly recommend.

  9. #10331

    Mature Busty Blonde, yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/022447200763

    Ok guys, for you breast lovers, awesome! For you head lovers, awesome! I am both and left happy!
    Concur fully. Really good looking, nicely slender, if anything a bit slimmer than the pics, great boobs, really gets into it. Highly recommend.

  10. #10330

    Agree,

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I've never been one to feel better about myself just by paying more for something. So, no, that by itself wouldn't do anything for me.
    As an example of a provider that's somewhere in between those two extremes, Venus is more expensive than most, but she takes care of herself, is fun in bed, and is whip-smart so is fun to talk to, as well. So I consider her donations reasonable.
    Agree. Although I never dropped a grand. Most I did was 500-ish. It was like the itch was to strong, and she was gasing me up to go the long mile, and I knew it was a once in a lifetime thing. Plus we was vibing will good, so I knew it was going to be worth it. I drop on how I value you. There's no stated price. Its Its whatever you want to pay, or on to the next 1. I got foot warriors #'s who I can drop 20 and have an experience of a 60-100. Even yesterday hit 1 up at around 3 am. Responded in minutes, and had a nice long talk.

  11. #10329

    I've been in the game way too long

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person

    Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.

    For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.
    To let her "fuck" me over. I know this tramp and she knows me. She is nothing but unwanted trouble.

  12. #10328

    Solid

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ee/20527929264

    This babe is a solid fuck. No bullshit, no hustle, no trouble, no pimp. I had her Ubered to me. Kinda big in the hips, but I like that on a woman sometimes. No, you can't CIP. Why am I posting? Frankly, JAX has some scary vampire babes. $140.

  13. #10327

    Mature busty blonde

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/022447200763

    Ok guys, for you breast lovers, awesome! For you head lovers, awesome! I am both and left happy!

  14. #10326

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.
    Yes, and apparently she's married to one of her "big" backups! She was trying to get me to go to their house on the Northside when I inquired. Nope! It sounds like bad news all the way around!

  15. #10325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    That Look

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    And then she shot me the address on the northside and this pic.
    Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person

    Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.

    For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape