Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10349
    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Per Barbie:

    To the guy who really felt he had to say I'm being managed and to tread lightly, NOT ONE PERSON in Jacksonville has or can say they've everrrrr had a problem while visiting me. A girl like me, LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL LIKE ME that travels, DOES have someone in their corner.
    By tread lightly I'm referring to whoever I spoke with was super cautious. I happened to be next door and simply desired to walk over for hr. "He" just got an LE vibe and shut down.

    I've got no issue with anyone having someone watching their back on managing appointments for safety. Stay safe; no big deal. Intent of my post was simply to verify she's real and safe. Sometimes it doesn't work out for me. Carry on.

    Edit: actually I was a little impressed. When I realized I'd given bad vibe I contacted via separate number and was immediately recognized as same guy rotfl. Nice job

  2. #10348

    Pof

    Quote Originally Posted by Peeled  [View Original Post]
    Any dreams with this girl? She will not send any more pics and has been using same three pics since her ads started showing up.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/307963771144
    I first saw her on POF and had a feeling something was up with her that she wasn't looking for a relationship rather a financial partnership. I reached out. Nothing. Next day I see her on STG. Reach out again. Nothing. Then see her on POF again and reach out telling her I am down. Nothing. So, in summation. I still have nothing.

    Stay safe.

    BB.

  3. #10347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember the provider who was OC only and had pics of her on a pole with black lights?
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/830779850812

  4. #10346

    Wet Pleasure

    I asked about this one earlier but never got a response. Got something tentatively set up for tomorrow. If anybody has any good, bad or ugly please feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/522838526760

  5. #10345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Looking for info

    Anyone remember the provider who was OC only and had pics of her on a pole with black lights?

  6. #10344

    Good fucking catch real hero.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. This chick's info leads back to Vivian, who we all know will rob you of your time and money. Her and her crew are bad news. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/715512309560.

    Stay safe fellas -F904.
    Good catch. Probably just saved us all.

  7. #10343

    Leahh is Vivian

    Just a heads up. This chick's info leads back to Vivian, who we all know will rob you of your time and money. Her and her crew are bad news. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/715512309560.

    Stay safe fellas -F904.

  8. #10342

    Barbie is is cool to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Has some amazing pics. I've seen them for years and thought about taking the plunge. My only aversion has been that she looks TGTBT- for Jax. If she is safe and clean, then she is already 5,000% better than most of these chicks in Jax. She reminds me of one of the S. FL ladies at an agency called Sweethearts Escorts back in 2011. Bad to the bone, but money well spent. Most girls that I have met have some form of safety net in case a date goes bad. My only issue is when their safety net is their DB and has a crew that gets a little too nosey when you show up for a date. Had a long and uncomfortable standoff with a guy recently when I went to see Taylor- http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com.../548412254406. Taylor acted as though it was no big deal, but we all know that words turn to bullets really fast these days. There is no snatch on this planet worth dying for- especially hers. (P.S.- there are three of them in an adjoining room).

    Might give Barbie a shot. I like clean and pretty, and don't mind safe. Do it all of the time at AMPs. - F904.
    She was always cool to me when I saw her. I don't expect GFE I touched her boobs just don't be rough and respectful. She was safe and clean. A little more money but she was worth it for me without all the drama. To each there own.

  9. #10341

    Barbie.

    Has some amazing pics. I've seen them for years and thought about taking the plunge. My only aversion has been that she looks TGTBT- for Jax. If she is safe and clean, then she is already 5,000% better than most of these chicks in Jax. She reminds me of one of the S. FL ladies at an agency called Sweethearts Escorts back in 2011. Bad to the bone, but money well spent. Most girls that I have met have some form of safety net in case a date goes bad. My only issue is when their safety net is their DB and has a crew that gets a little too nosey when you show up for a date. Had a long and uncomfortable standoff with a guy recently when I went to see Taylor- http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com.../548412254406. Taylor acted as though it was no big deal, but we all know that words turn to bullets really fast these days. There is no snatch on this planet worth dying for- especially hers. (P.S.- there are three of them in an adjoining room).

    Might give Barbie a shot. I like clean and pretty, and don't mind safe. Do it all of the time at AMPs. - F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Per Barbie:

    To the guy who really felt he had to say I'm being managed and to tread lightly, NOT ONE PERSON in Jacksonville has or can say they've everrrrr had a problem while visiting me. A girl like me, LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL LIKE ME that travels, DOES have someone in their corner.

    These guys act like they don't understand the risk we take out here. Especiallyyyy in Jacksonville. Especially when there is no longer anyway for US GIRLS to verify YOU GUYS. So any time I see or hear a guy say something about "careful, she has management" or anything there of, just makes me wonder, what did he have planned to do if I didn't? And correction, it's not management, I keep my money, I pay my bills, and I buy and spend what I want when I want. But why TF would I be somewhere without someone in my corner in case one of these guys tries to rob me, rape me, set me up, anything could happen.

    I have plenty of regulars in Jacksonville. Obviously not the ones on USA and most likely because one review directed them else where. So what I'm not GFE, that makes me a bad provider? 95% of these guys are out getting bare back from a girl who just swallowed 10 other guys nuts before he got there. And let's not mention the DATY that's going around. I would never! How am I suppose to know who've you done it to before me? And I can't even imagine with who because cmon now, we all know THE JAX GIRLS!

    I DID MY FAIR SHARE OF THE DRUG LIFE WHEN I WAS 18. Did 2 years in jail behind it, and I've BEEN STRAIGHT FOR 6-7 YEARS. Don't even smoke weed. I do what I do to pay my bills and try to make a way out of this life. Not to live on JTB for ever.

    I know when she first got her boobs done she was not letting people touch them because of them healing. And I've known her for over 10 years and have never know her to walk sin city and she doesn't hang out with anyone from there. She usually sticks to herself and doesn't really hang out with anyone.

    And no. No white knight here. Never seen her professionally. Just known her for over 10 years. So passing this along.

  10. #10340
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    Despite the 305 area code, she was born & raised in Jacksonville and got her start as a Sin City streetwalker. Still hangs out with that crowd.
    Per Barbie:

    To the guy who really felt he had to say I'm being managed and to tread lightly, NOT ONE PERSON in Jacksonville has or can say they've everrrrr had a problem while visiting me. A girl like me, LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL LIKE ME that travels, DOES have someone in their corner.

    These guys act like they don't understand the risk we take out here. Especiallyyyy in Jacksonville. Especially when there is no longer anyway for US GIRLS to verify YOU GUYS. So any time I see or hear a guy say something about "careful, she has management" or anything there of, just makes me wonder, what did he have planned to do if I didn't? And correction, it's not management, I keep my money, I pay my bills, and I buy and spend what I want when I want. But why TF would I be somewhere without someone in my corner in case one of these guys tries to rob me, rape me, set me up, anything could happen.

    I have plenty of regulars in Jacksonville. Obviously not the ones on USA and most likely because one review directed them else where. So what I'm not GFE, that makes me a bad provider? 95% of these guys are out getting bare back from a girl who just swallowed 10 other guys nuts before he got there. And let's not mention the DATY that's going around. I would never! How am I suppose to know who've you done it to before me? And I can't even imagine with who because cmon now, we all know THE JAX GIRLS!

    I DID MY FAIR SHARE OF THE DRUG LIFE WHEN I WAS 18. Did 2 years in jail behind it, and I've BEEN STRAIGHT FOR 6-7 YEARS. Don't even smoke weed. I do what I do to pay my bills and try to make a way out of this life. Not to live on JTB for ever.

    I know when she first got her boobs done she was not letting people touch them because of them healing. And I've known her for over 10 years and have never know her to walk sin city and she doesn't hang out with anyone from there. She usually sticks to herself and doesn't really hang out with anyone.

    And no. No white knight here. Never seen her professionally. Just known her for over 10 years. So passing this along.

  11. #10339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Thanks

    Noted, ty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Did a review a while back. She started as someones UTR type and only a select few had the number. That of course spread and she had mixed reviews. Mostly good, but they were from those that enjoy / don't mind a much older looking woman. Her body was very worn and not my cup of tea. Finished as fast as I could stand to in order to get out of there. BBBJ was ok but got toothy and even a bit painful. Wouldn't repeat but YMMV. She def has had some fans over the past year. -F904.

  12. #10338

    To each their own. Busty Mature Blonde

    Did a review a while back. She started as someones UTR type and only a select few had the number. That of course spread and she had mixed reviews. Mostly good, but they were from those that enjoy / don't mind a much older looking woman. Her body was very worn and not my cup of tea. Finished as fast as I could stand to in order to get out of there. BBBJ was ok but got toothy and even a bit painful. Wouldn't repeat but YMMV. She def has had some fans over the past year. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to have this sweet dream tonight, anyone have a face pic to PM? Or at least verify she doesn't have that strung out masculine look.

  13. #10337

    Queen B. Faith

    I've seen good and bad reviews. Anyone else have a recent review lately? Curious to hit her up.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/397199263839

  14. #10336

    Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/950842807960

    No name to search. Anyone with info?

    Grapp.
    She is as real as casper the friendly ghost. Talks a good game, sends plenty of pix, mostly from internet pages, but won't commit to meeting. Wants you to tell her upfront "exactly what is it that you want" and "how much you willing to pay me for it" , and on top of that wants a deposit before meeting you (sounds like a set up and / or a scam). I texted with her on Friday, and passed.She blew up my phone Sunday morning, starting ar 4 am and going on for 5 hours. Last night she texted me again, from 10 pm to 2 am. Had to permanently block her. Stay away is my take on her.

  15. #10335

    Barbie with 305 area code

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    She's real but is boring as hell. Seems a little stuck up too. Complains a lot. But she is real, she is hot and her tits are great, although she doesn't like you to touch them much!
    Despite the 305 area code, she was born & raised in Jacksonville and got her start as a Sin City streetwalker. Still hangs out with that crowd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape