Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,666 to 25,680 of 31476
-
09-25-19 16:39 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 249Carmen Capri number
That was the last number I had.
Originally Posted by DennyInUSA
[View Original Post]
Burner phone number according to my source.
The best ones don't last.
She told me her story and name at one point, but I was so wasted I couldn't remember much.
-
09-25-19 14:03 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 101Carmen Capri
Hello friends,
Can anyone provide me Carmen's contact please? Her number I have ending with 8293, seems to be not working. Your help is greatly appreciated in advance.
Thanks.
-
09-25-19 02:50 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 782Dearborn KC
This is the KC that I knew from years ago, probably as far back as 2012. I first met her at Pantheion when she was dancing. She lived in Dearborn as well, for a while. She was definitely a good time. She has definitely packed on some lbs over the years.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 23:57 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 66Any feedback on Amanda
Exchanged texts and thinking about seeing tomorrow:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...947/5862221656
-
09-24-19 22:30 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 489Talked to Red about her. Thought about a 3 way but she (KK), doesn't like to do much. Tight pussy doesn't mean much if you're a dead fish. BTW, never made it to lenscrafters. Red sucks dick so good I wouldn't care if she looked like a werewolf LOL. Kinda reminds me of what a buddy in the army said, "Hell I'd fuck anything, blind crippled crazy or dumb".
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 19:12 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 90Red Velvet Duo
Look at my review. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 17:45 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 275Scan down the main page until you get to the seeking arrangements section.
Originally Posted by SomeDetroitGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 16:34 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 303Slim Thick Black Girl in Inkster: AVOID!
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....52066/Dearborn
Set up a date with this girl at an apartment near Beech Daly and Michigan Ave in Inkster. Three shady characters around. She was standing around, then tried to take me to a boiler room to do the date. I bailed, but she ran to my car and wouldn't get out. Caused a huge scene. Had to pay her just to get out of the car, but she was still trying to get more. Swiped my phone for a second. This girl is really bad news. Thankfully, I got out of there unscathed. Been awhile since something like that has happened.
Pics are not her, either. She is in rough shape.
Stay far away, and be careful out there.
-
09-24-19 11:31 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 330There's a whole thread below.
Originally Posted by SomeDetroitGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:07 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 139Dancers turning to escorting
Does anyone know if dancers from Penthouse, Colosseum, Tycoons have switched to escorting instead of going to another club?
-
09-24-19 07:12 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 176Updated Appointment information
Since I've gotten the question twice now, I figured I'd update my meeting with her. She will not have unprotected sex, but she had no problem with a BBBJCIM and swallow and she kept going for an extra 30 seconds, which drove shivers up my spine.
Originally Posted by Dragon630
[View Original Post]
Enjoy if you can get ahold of her, apparently that is the worst part which I guess I just got lucky with hitting her at the right time.
-
09-24-19 06:32 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 184Suggestions on Seekinh Arrangements
Hey everyone!
I'm interested in finding a regular girl in the Oakland County area to have over perhaps monthly for a bit more than just a hit it and quit it so Seeking Arrangements seemed optimal. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on how to use the site? Seems full of THTBT women. Anyone real or is it all scams?
-
09-23-19 22:10 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 275I absolutely agree. Pick a price and stick to it. Especially if you use SA. I've seen many a 590 girl come down to 200. It wirks.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 21:58 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 424Oops here's the link
-
09-23-19 21:58 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 424Red velvet has a duo partner.
Has anyone tried the duo yet? On their way to lenscrafters of course.










Reply With Quote





